main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will George Lucas have any involement in Indiana Jones 4?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Ray_Nicolet, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray_Nicolet

Ray_Nicolet Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2003
    I hope to God he doesn't. Yeah Yeah.. hell get that meaningless "Executive producer" credit, but i hardly doubt he'll be as hands on like he was the other 3 Indy films. Pretty much because Lucas will still be in the thick of putting Episode 3 together.

2. malducin

malducin Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2001
    Whoa, why the negativity? Anyway he will be involved with Indy like the other ones. Yes he will be Exec. Producer, but as such he'll have a say in the overall story and other things, but not be in the day to day ops. It should be fine, just like the other 3 movies and TV series.

3. hansen

hansen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    Hasn't he already supplied the basic storyline that darabont writes the script for? So he's quite involved and I like it...

4. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    He'll certainly have his hands full. I'm sure most of his attention will be with Ep III as he seems to trust Spielberg with Indy. I believe he delivers the story which is then turned into a screenplay by Frank Darabont. I'm guessing GL will drop in on Indy 4 quite regularly but won't be as hands on as with SW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.