main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will the Indy DVDs and sequel lead to more Indy publishing?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Borges, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borges

Borges Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Like behind-the-scenes or art books? Will there be new Indy comics? Has anyone heard anything?

2. malducin

malducin Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2001
    One of the problems I see is that Spielberg is a bit more restrained on that, than Lucas. There will be the usual merchandising: soundtrack, posters, etc. There has been some publishing thorough the years thoyugh, like several LucasArts games, and a good deal of novels (kinda like the EU). I don't know about an Art of book, which I would love, but coverage on Cinefex is very likely.

3. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    I want them to go all out for Indy 4. Come on give me toys, legos, book, video games, cds, posters, fast food tie-ins, t-shirts, hats and trading cards. I want to see as much Indiana Jones stuff as the Episode III stuff that will be out in 2005.

4. Well_Of_Souls

Well_Of_Souls Jedi Master star 5

Aug 26, 2001
    I want them to release official expanded releases of the Temple of Doom and Last Crusade scores. They probably won't for the DVD releases, but maybe they will around the release of Indy IV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.