main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Will We get to see the Trailer thursday night with the O.C.?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mystic_Warrior_Queen, Mar 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic_Warrior_Queen

Mystic_Warrior_Queen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2005
    I heard that the CTV feed will cover channel 15 here and that we wol'nt get to see it. go to IMDB and look at the Star wars Episode 3 revenge of the sith boards for a post that should be onthe first or second page called "The canaidian fans may have to wait a little longer to see the trailer." If this is True when will we se it on TV then? I sincerely hope acess Holywood or ET shows it that night.

2. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Well, I sat --- yawned --- my way through the OC and never saw the trailer. THANKS A LOT, CRTC!!!

3. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    I have SATELLITE only 1 Fox channel works,I can say unequivically (big word for today) O.C. SUCKS! and I got to see I estimate 2/3 of the trailer before it was cut.
    Picture this, you really have to pee but you have to wait till the meeting is over you get to the bathroom and it's out of order and the next one is 15 min away, yah I had the same expression!
    But they did this to me when I saw the trailer for AOTC so I didn't crash as big cause that nagging thought was in the back of my head when I watched the trailer!

Randy

4. mazdawg69

mazdawg69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2004
    That trailer was pretty good though eh? I never had watched the OC before and never will again, LOL. Ep: 3 is gonna be good. Are you people as spoiled as I am?

5. DARKSIDE-DAVE

DARKSIDE-DAVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2004
    I too sat through that God-awful O.C. and was very digusted that our pathetic CRTC waved it's hand to say to us that we can not see the trailer. I am glad I have the HYPERSPACE membership and can happily say I have seen the trailer 21 times (at the time of this message)

I also just watched the 60 minutes special it was fantastic but a bit to short of interview segment.

Dave

6. Mystic_Warrior_Queen

Mystic_Warrior_Queen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2005
    I am totally spoiled but I am going to forget everything when I walk in to that theatre anyways.. why? because I like the rest of you will be so rapped up in the film its selfthat I will only critique it aftre the film and go hey... that really was a true spoiler report or something like that.
    Also why bother with hyperspace? you can gett all that stuff for free.

7. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    After hoping to see the trailer on the OC --- and getting shafted by the CRTC --- I decided I would forego trying to catch the trailer or open it from Hyperspace.

If any of you guys are going to CIII and haven't got your rooms yet, let me know. If you haven't submitted to help out, by the way, the deadline is past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.