main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Willow - Sequel Series Premieres November 30, 2022

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Krueger, May 13, 2018.

1. PolymerSkywalker

PolymerSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2023
    Look again, what I like I praise just as passionately.

Give me the real Luke back and I will line up and open my wallet. Give me Mando 1-2 quality back and I will never miss an episode. Give me more Ahsoka stuff and I will watch it as I thought it was the best Star Wars since Mando 2. Give me good Star Wars and I will line up to watch it, give me bad and I will tell you it is bad (I.e., TLJ)

Sarge likes this.
  2. AvarandElzarsittininatree

AvarandElzarsittininatree Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2021
    Again it's fine to say you don't like something. But to do it non stop does make it look like you have a bit of an agenda.

KyleKartan and Sarge like this.
  3. PolymerSkywalker

Sep 15, 2023
    I do have an agenda, I want terrible Star Wars to stop and good Star Wars to return. I want my childhood hero’s of Luke, Han, and Leia loved & respected by modern audiences the way I loved and respected them since 8 years old.

For every Mando 1-2 that they have done incredibly well, unfortunately they followed up with something terrible like the power rangers looking mods in BoB.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2023
    The Chalk Jedi likes this.
  4. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    The problem is that all you talk about is the bad and what you don’t like. Many people here haven’t liked everything released.

5. PolymerSkywalker

Sep 15, 2023
    That’s fair and I will certainly try and talk more about the parts I do like for the record I love:
    - PT (3)
    - OT (3)
    - Mando 1-2
    - Rogue One

I like:
    - TFA (had so much potential)
    - Ahsoka
    - Andor

I strongly dislike:
    - Obi Wan
    - Book of Boba
    - TLJ
    - Solo
    - TROS

6. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Just noticed the Willow series thread had been updated with new posts, great, then I found it had spammed with negativity about all of the Disney output...... (quietly backs out of the room so as not to disturb anyone).

KyleKartan likes this.
  7. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Everyone here is already deeply disturbed.

8. KyleKartan

KyleKartan Force Ghost star 4

Feb 4, 2004
    [​IMG]

Its so ridicoulusy tiresome.

Fun Fact mate: just because you dont like it does not mean its not good. Your opinion of what is good SW is just that: YOUR OPINION. Get over it!

On Topic:
    I didnt know Willow was "BELOVED" thing. Beside some very well informed LFL fans not even most of the fanbase has seen the old movie. Making this show was nice for Warwick Davis but all in all it never was meant to succsseed

Count Yubnub likes this.