main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Win a free Trip for Four to CIV

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Psxjedi76, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Put your Star Wars knowledge to the test, and be entered to win the Grand Prize VIP trip for four to the ultimate fan experience, Star Wars Celebration IV in Los Angeles! USPS is giving away a trip for four people to CIV.

Click here to register for a chance to win.

2. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
  3. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
  4. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I entered yesterday....then I read the rules. :rolleyes:

Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via telephone, anytime from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET on Saturday, 5/12/07. We will make two attempts to notify the potential Grand Prize winner by telephone. If we do not make contact with the potential winner after those two attempts, that potential winner will be disqualified, and we will select an alternate winner and the winner selection process will continue until a potential winner is confirmed.

I put in my work phone number and of course I won't be there unless I'm clearing up a few loose ends. I'm scheduled to fly out on the 15th. It would be nice if they'd run a contest earlier before everybody makes their plans. Of course if I was to win I'd dump my earlier plans. :)

5. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    same here if i was to win I would just cancel the plane tickets i bought pay the penalty fee cancel hotel, and prob just keep my badge so i can purchase an additional 4 more exclusive toys :)

6. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    It's ok cos I'm going to win anyways. :cool:

7. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    WOOHOO...I had a perfect score, but then again I Ebay all the time, so I ship packages all the time!!!

and....you got it all wrong...I won the trip!!!! LOL

8. JediXtine

JediXtine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    If I won i'd probably give the trip to my cousins. I've already paid for all of my trip, it would give them a chance to go (they are big time SW fans also).

9. Wilderness_Comedian

Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Cool. I only got like three wrong. I got the first one wrong. It says, Han Solo killed which Bounty Hunter, and then they show Fett and Greedo. If you discount, EU Han killed both of them.

10. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Well in the EU fett is still around he is very old but is around, and he is dying looking for his brother and traveling with his grandaughter

11. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    FETT = MAYOR OF SERNPIDAL! I'm telling you, it'll be confirmed sooner or later!

I entered the contest also, got all the questions right because I sell crap online and use the post office a lot. If I win, do you think I can scalp my prize to desperate fans who haven't bought their stuff yet? ;)

12. mikadojedi

mikadojedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 25, 2003
    I gave my cell-phone #. So, unless I am in a Subway Tunnel, the odds are in my favor that I would not miss the call.
    To anyone who would want to come with. I would welcome 2 of you. Unless the one person I would invite declines to come. In which case it would be 3 of you.
    There are but two requirements of coming with me. You are responsible for any expenses, of your own, not covered in the sweepstakes. And one Exclusive Figure is to be picked up for me. You will be payed back for it. I just want to insure I get one. If for some reason they are sold out before I get to the store.
    Most of all I hope that my generosity would inspire you all to do likewise.

13. Fistofury

Fistofury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002

I can't remember if I saw this contest advertised anywhere else, so I'm posting it here:

http://www.wizards.com/starwars/contest/StarWarsLandingPage.htm

Star Wars Miniatures - Create your own epic star wars minis battle. Take a picture and send it to us. Top three finalists travel for free.

14. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    I just did this too.. HAHA! Hey Pwinkie, maybe I'll win this like my ex won the Cancun trip! HAHA wait, I'll be in Seattle. =(

15. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    I'll take Harrison and Chau. HA!

I did this and it was simple. Give us some harder questions USPS. Like anyone going to CIV didn't make all their plans a year ago.

16. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Wait - whadda you mean 'I'll be in Seattle', Grumps?

17. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I ventured into a post office today and was greeted with a Star Wars banner, several posters, lots of display card adverts and a wonderful stand-up display advertising the trip contest. 3po was almost life size and his eyes flashed. I know R2 was part of the display but I can't remember who else was pictured. Both of the robots stand out away from the main board. I'd love to have at least the 3po & r2 portion.

I may try to remember to go back after tax deadline and take a picture. It was too crowded today to get a clear shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.