main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Winston-Salem Symphony's Tribute to John Williams in Mocksville Sat., 3/31

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    While I won't be going to this one I thought I'd let everyone know about it.

A SALUTE TO THE MUSIC OF JOHN WILLIAMS
    Saturday, March 31st
    Brock Performing Arts Center in downtown Mocksville, NC

Music-lovers and movie-goers alike have a unique opportunity to hear John William?s full-orchestral scores from many of his blockbuster films ? performed live! Join us for a concert full of favorites, including music from Star Wars, Harry Potter, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jaws, Superman, Jurassic Park and many more!

Members of the Carolina Garrison of the 501st Legion of Stormtroopers, an international STAR WARS costuming enthusiast organization officially recognized by Lucasfilm and George Lucas, will highlight the concert and be on hand to pose for photos with concert attendees. The Symphony?s principal oboist John Ellis, a close personal friend of composer John Williams, will share his special insight on this great American movie composer.

All tickets are $30.00 each. The box office officially opens at 12:00 and closes at 5:00 p.m. box office phone number is (336) 751-3000.

I volunteered at the January performance and it was completely awesome! If you have the money and can go do it. You won't be disappointed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.