main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards WINTER 2004 BEYOND READER'S CHOICE AWARDS!! FINAL POST OF SOCK

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beyond_Awards_Sock, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Congratulations to all the winners! Congrats Striker! Congrats Tahi! Congrats NYCitygurl!

Thanks Dantana! Glad you liked the song. I think I know why all of the mods liked my musical number? they?re in it!

Glad everyone enjoyed Wes? infomertial too! Yes Tahi, it was mine. :)

What master doesn't know, won't hurt her.
    But it will hurt you! Bad padawans!

Myri, you gave a child a blaster! Geez! At least you took the power pack out.

Nice entertainment, padawan Myri. :)

Myri, you didn?t even vote AND you gave away my characters. At least you gave them away to my padawan that actually votes! :p And as far as Pyto is concerned, I?ll look the other way if he comes back with a few bruises, scrapes, and broken bones. Just don?t kill him.

2. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    Just got in! Congrats everyone, much deserved!

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

3. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    *snors - stirs - wakes up in an empty room*

Where did everyone go?

*reads note left by McEwok*

I won New Author too!

WOW!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!

Congratulations to all the other winners!!!

And congratulations to everyone who was nominated!!!

*looks at clock*

Crap! I'm going to be late!

4. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    *walks in the morning after the awards wearing vintage "Sad Ballerina" dress* It's a mess in here. Looks like everyone had a great time! *Picks up program* I guess Lusa and McEwok won their catigories... I knew they could. *sigh* I didn't win mine... Oh well, there's always next year.

:D :D CONGRATS ALL! :D :D

5. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Congrats to all.

Is there going to be a comprehensive list at the beginning of this thread so we can see who the winners are? Please?

6. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Diane,

Yes there'll be a list :p I was too tired last night to remember it so I'll post it later today :)

Thanks!

7. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Congratulations to everyone! A special nod to Tahi, Thawn, YK, Oba_incarnate, TKL and LP.

Thanks for the two awards! :) Greatly appreciated.

Also, thank you to the organisers and the entertainment providers! :)

Ams [face_love]

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Congratulations to everybody! =D= [face_dancing] @};-

Oh, and thanks Erin, for wishing me luck when my vignette was up :p ;)

~LtJS @};-

9. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me!!!! And major congrats to everyone who won :D

10. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    congrats everyone!!!

especially

YODAKENOBI!!!!!!!

LOL Tahi!! GFFA idol was hillarious!!!!

11. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    But it will hurt you! Bad padawans!

<points> She said it!

Myri, you gave a child a blaster! Geez! At least you took the power pack out.

Well, I had to keep Kuati happy and Pyto quiet... whatever works, right? :p

Nice entertainment, padawan Myri.

Thanks! :D

Myri, you didn?t even vote AND you gave away my characters. At least you gave them away to my padawan that actually votes! And as far as Pyto is concerned, I?ll look the other way if he comes back with a few bruises, scrapes, and broken bones. Just don?t kill him.

[face_whistling] I nommed people... just forgot the deadline for voting... O:)

And it's really not my fault if she kills him... ;) :p

12. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    The Comprehensive list of winners is now on the first post of the thread :)

13. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    Durhelediel still sits in her chair in the front of the room. There is popcorn, spilled drinks, and paint on the floor, along with some paint in her hair, but she doesn't mind. She sighs happily, knowing that it was a job well done and that it is now just that--done.

Slowly, so slowly, she stands and gazes around at the dark, empty space that had been filled not too long ago with laughter and voices.

"I wish I hadn't missed it," she whispers to no one and everyone. "I wish that I could have been here. It sure did look fun. I'm glad that everyone seemed to enjoy themselves."

She grinned broader. "And I'm glad Layren survived it. She's the best, really. I couldn't have done this without her."

She quiets down and an unhappy look steals over her face. "Well, my surgery is in March but at least my spirit is still strong. I hope those friends that I made along the way with these awards keep in touch with me. We sure did have a blast!"

She smiles again and slowly walks down the littered center row, a forgotten program clutched in her hand, her blue dress dim and almost black in the dim lights. She pauses near the light switch and gives the space one last look. "'Til next year," she whispers, then thinks and a mischievious grin shows on her face. "Maybe."

With a quick flick of her wrist, she turns the lights off and saunters away to her normal name, leaving the sock to hang to dry for another user next year.

May the Force be with you all.

Durhelediel out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.