main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Challenge WIPuary! (Finish WIPs, get colors!)—IT’S A WRAP! Thanks to all who took part!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Findswoman , Jan 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kahara

Kahara Force Ghost star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    Yay! [face_dancing] So glad to hear that this will be back -- it was really just the motivation needed to get writing again. And the index introduced me to many wonderful stories, some of which I have yet to review.

2. mavjade

mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 10, 2005
    Congratulations to everyone who accomplished or made great progress on their goals!

And since this is now Mav the mod talking we'll switch text colors: Just wanted to let the winners know that since there are so many of you (and how awesome is that!) we're going to split up the colors. We don't want MS to think we're handing out too many. ;) Some people will get PMs right away and some will get them a bit later, but everyone will get them!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The Fanfic Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    I also have to add another round of applause for everyone who reached their goals - or even part of their goals! It was great to see a few old gems resurrected and given the attention they deserve. I know that I have quite a few stories in the Index bookmarked to read now, and I look forward to doing so! Along with catching up on everything I wanted to finish but couldn't for my own goals, of course! :p Personally, I can't wait to see this going again, just for that reason! [face_mischief] [face_dancing]

Well done, all! =D= [:D]