main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT With all the recent scenes from Revenge of the Sith remade shot by shot in animation...

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Devizz, May 12, 2021.

1. KyleKartan

KyleKartan Force Ghost star 4

Feb 4, 2004
    Well thats stupid stuff he said there. 100 % agreed. But what does it matter in the overall view? IMO nothing because Matt is an actor who doesnt have any saying in whats happening on Screen. He's there to voice the lines written in the script, lines written by Filnoi and his Crew on demand of Lucas. They view Anakin of TCW as the same character as movie Anakin 100 percent. Filoni made that clear many times and stated that the Focus of the character in TCW was different then in the movies but they are the same. Thats what matters.

Thats why I dont value words of actors that much. Iam more interested in what the Crew behind the camera has to say and what insights they offer. Matt is an actor who had to do a Job. He can make TCW Anakin his own and thats fine because he voiced him but that doesnt make his Anakin a different Anakin then Haydens. They are the same and thats made clear by the Crew as well as withhin the Story of TCW. The Point is to show different values and characteristics of the same Person in different media.

BTW: RFR isnt known for putting out neutral and unbiased stuff in years. Iam suprised Matt is still in contact with them and giving interviews and when most of LFL has turned their backs on them. They were like the unofficial LFL Podcast until they got very sexist againg some Cast and Crew of LFL and TLJ in particular. Filoni who was a constant guest on their Shows stopped attending as well as other LFL officials.

PS: the movie Clip is stupid as hell but only Plays into the media bashing PT stuff happening around that time. Those spoof movies cant be taken seriuously in any way.

2. dagenspear

dagenspear Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 9, 2015
    I mean, I guess, technically, in comparison to Obi-Wan, he may. But also Anakin shows a desire to turn back and help a clone in ROTS and tries to help Qui-Gon and their group, in TPM.

3. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    I've never thought it was a fair comparison because Lanter's Anakin has far more screen time total. We don't see movie Anakin in as many situations where he has a chance to show his altruistic side. There's no reason to think his character wouldn't have acted the same in the situations that TCW Anakin found himself in in interpersonal interactions.
    @dagenspear makes a great point about the clones during the Battle of Coruscant, and in TPM I feel his selflessness is especially prominent throughout.

It's like how we don't see the camaraderie between Aayla and Bly in ROTS because there's no time for it like in a TV series, to name an example.

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    KyleKartan, darkspine10 and wobbits like this.
  4. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    BBM. I am really looking forward to seeing Hayden back in action and hope for some really good flashbacks to Clone Wars battles in the Obi Wan series. There's so much more to a character than just reading some lines as a cartoon voice.