main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon wizard world

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Mar 16, 2013.

1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    so did any one go?? my wife and I went we had a fricken blast!!!! we met up with a couple of our friends from the ccg 501st, we chewed the fat for a bit then went our ways. We met Ashley Bell from last exorcism she was neat and got pics of lou ferigno the fonz and Norman Reedus!!! but my moment was getting pix of Michael Rooker!!!! (they play merel and darryl dixon on walking dead) Ive been a huge fan of his since the 80s when he did henry portrait of a serial killer. But we got tons of pix of the crazy cos players and were stoked for rose city comic con in sept!!! we want to dress up for this one.... any one have ideas or knowledge on how to make a sith outfit.... erik??? :)

2. RainTrooper

RainTrooper Jedi Knight

Jun 4, 2013
    Quiet thread....
    Hey there OregonFanForce! I was active on these boards over a decade ago... been on the 501st boards a lot lately.. thought I'd pop back over here since my Star Wars obsession is back in full swing!
    My wife and I were also at the Portland Wizard World Con! We had a blast too! I went in costume as a ROTS clone trooper thanks to a friend who loaned me his armor. I'm currently working on my own ANH Stromtrooper armor to join the 501st Legion! Didn't meet any of the celebrities. We didn't feel like waiting in those crazy lines. I saw a few of them from about 10 fee away though (Daryl Dixon and the Fonz!).. Good enough for me! Can't wait for Rose City Comic Con and next years Wizard World! You should definitely dress up JimSidious! It's crazy. You feel like a celebrity with everyone taking your picture. If you're interested in Sith costumes, check out the Sith Lord Detachment of the 501st.. http://www.501stsithlords.com/
    [​IMG]