main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WNU Communications

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Morgaine, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    I knew your name already Jason. :D I'm um, Daniel.

2. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    I was invited to join the team.I said sure

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Your enthusiasm amazes me. :p

4. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Well until told otherwise I will be working on a message board.....I would like to as Strid for a up to date WNU team member list.

5. Jedi-Washington

Jedi-Washington Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    Im drew! Hello! :D

(Back from dinner. turkey and mashed potatos. fun fun!)

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Well, looks like we're just waiting for Stridarious.

7. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    yep. you know him, JD. call him! :D

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Yeah, I know him. But he said he'd be back later tonight - it would be serve mutely to call him. His mother doesn't let him on the computer that much. Perhaps it wasn't very prudent for him to announce the discussion, so soon. Be patient, he?ll come.

9. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    when did he say that? i never herd him say that. oh well. so i guess we will have to wait. i can only be on for another hour or so, i think. i might stay up until midnight if this gets moving though

10. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    He said it, to me, through Instant Messenger. ;)

11. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    so, who do you guys think is the co-cordinator? :)

In other news, the adoption website needs to be listed as a link, and the link to a map needs to go to a newer one, like mine! ;)

That website is a good start. just needs a little more organization of information. i dont like all that text on one page. just too hurtful on the eyes. oh well. thats why were doing this!

12. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay I have much I need to post which had been requested earlier.

I personally had a hard time deciding on whom I would choose to fill the Co-Coordinator's position. However, I also think it was the same for Morgaine who finally decided that although he has little amount of posts he has been very involved with the WNU Adoptions Program and the forum himself.

I am proud to present the Co-Coordinator: Eon_Wan_Mome_NT

And now for that moment which we learn of the Advisors: Jedi-Washington, padawanskywalker, jediknight88, & Jedi_Daniel

Now onto the duties, as Morgaine stated, the idea is for those Advisors to help 'advise' both myself and the Co-Coordinator in our decesions on anything that may change either the forum and or adoption thread. However, mostly I would have to assure you that you all will mostly be asked by me to advise just the thread, and possiblely if required a new board. ;)

What I really need to know however is how we should consider your votes to count. Of curse both the Manager of this forum and the Coordintors of this program will override whatever they feel is not required at that time.

But how many advisors must agree on something in order to get it passed, and so on.

[b]Titles[/b]:

As stated by [b][color=dimgray][hl=white]Morgaine[/b][/color][/hl] the titles are pretty much out of the question. Unless of course a board is created elsewhere, then titles may be rewarded thereon it.

Plus titles here could cause those [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbies[/b][/color] to get confused as to whom is the coordinator.
    [hr]
    [b]Possible Hyperboard?[/b]

I would appreciate it if the board was created by either myself or the forum manager as so this way we can alter when we feel needed. Plus I would like to vote on the issue before it is created. [face_grin]

A rooster will be posted on the main webapge. [face_wink]

13. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    OK, that awnsers alot of our questions. Now, i personally don think Eon in on-line enough, but its not my decision. But any way, congrads eon! :D

so basically we are a bunch of random people who vote on stuff. wow! thats gonna be fun! :D

But i must say that i dont think the programme is big enough to need a whole staff. I mean, if its needed, of corse. but i think that the place is fine as it is. the only time you would need a council like this is if you need mods for a seperate board. well, mabey im just a confused noob, but thats just me. :D

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The reason I need a council as this is because I have many ideas that come through the Adoption Thread. And rather then place it in a PM and sending it off to the forum Manager right away without further input, I'd like to pass it through the flames and fire first. As so I can see if it would actually work. ;)

15. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    Aahhhh, i get it now! im a lab rat! watch out, im an albino! i could be contagious :p

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Also, for all those whom were listed above I ask that you each add something within your SIGs. stating your position with this program ;) .

I would also suggest that you check out the Expanded Universe Senate webapge, as this is the basic concept on how things are to be dealt with! :D

17. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    noooo, dont make me edit the sacred sig! :p

well, that website looks nice, but only a 7 year old has that much time to read it. I hope ours isnt as lengthy as that. [face_plain]

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I truely rather not create a webapge with so little info as ours into several pages, as I am not hosting it. ;)

19. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    what should we put in our sig? we still are undecided on the official term.

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    How does "WNU Adoption Consultants" sound? :confused:

21. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    ummm, prfessional. I still like JD idea. teh "Newbie Jedi Training people" [face_laugh]

22. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    OK, bad name. i guess we will use your idea. ill update, my sacred sig. *Sniff* :(

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I rather not call them "Jedi Trainers" As that would appear too close to the Lightsiders padawan and Master relationships. ;)

24. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    it was just a joke strid. :p

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Its alright, and thanks for updating your SIG.

I posted an announcement of these changes within the Adoption Thread ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.