main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends "Wolf whelp", the story of a female clone, comment co-author & fanart 23rd Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Dec 4, 2010.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Well, I would not exactly say that Lucien was nice to her. But more nice than normal.
    [:D]

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Interesting!

3. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Due to me being silly I updated Chapter 18 INSTEAD OF Chapter 17. But Misty already read it & so I decided to also post the right chapter.

I will NOT update next weekend then, okay?

Here is the list, which I check once in a while:

* earlybird-obi-wan
    * Gkilkenny
    * SWpants666
    * Lady_Misty
    * Chilla

Anybody on? Off?

[:D]

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    So much happening in your story. WOW

Great to see things coming together.

And Lucien of course in all his ways.

5. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    Dear pants, I also would not trust Lucien. For now nobody will stay save from him and his weird ideas about honour. About friendship. About Force users. And peace & order.

At least I?m not alone.
    He really does have a frightening mind.

Chapter 18:

?True love knows no frontiers.? I interrupted Ciall, before he was able to use the very term that I did not want to be mentioned in this house.

Very true. And good for her for working against derogatory racial slurs.

Gwenynen clung to me like a drowning person. ?I am not used to living inside stone walls. Something tells me you are not either. You smell of wood and open fire. Can we be friends??

Aw, poor girl.

Isabeau was a very surprising person. I never had suspected her to suffer from the Second Sight. She always seemed so aloof and strong to me. Maybe I also had not really invested in knowing her better.

Well, Isa is very strong. Still, I?m glad Sionnach recognizes her mistake. I think the two of them together would be quite hilarious, especially against Lucien. :p

?Those female scientists were malicious women.

Yeah, they were. Doesn?t mean all are.

?Why do you get so emotional about a teenager around fourteen that you hardly know??

I remembered the brief meeting between me Grianán ten sun years ago. It had felt like bathing in sunshine. ?I at least make an effort to get to know people before I condemn them.

Exactly. I wish more would be like her. *sigh*

?But you did dare me to do it!?

But you?re in control of your own actions!

?What?? I surely had misunderstood him. Lack of sleep often came with illusions.

[face_laugh]
    Ah, this is true.

It was one of the kinkiest things I ever had done in my entire life

[face_laugh] That line caught me off-guard!
    Them sleeping together actually sounds comforting to me, very safe. I?m glad Sionnach doesn?t feel like she?ll be harmed.

I was sure that Grianán was too clever to give into Luçien at all. Isabeau had raised that girl. It was more likely that the oceans of Amnion froze with ice.

HA! So true.

?Soul friendship is not about children at all, lass.?

This is something I believe completely. It doesn?t have to do with romance either. It?s about the absolute connection between each other.

I snuggled even closer to Luçien. Hoping it could make a difference to the darkness in his own soul.

[face_plain] Not likely.

I started the healing of my injured son with a calm heart. Damaged tissue was mended, inner bleeding stopped immediately, cells got repaired and broken bones reconstructed. It did not drain me at all, but I decided to stay on with Eibhear for a couple of days. The royal household was not really in need of me.

I?m glad that she stayed calm and was able to heal him. Also, of COURSE she?d stay with her son for a few days!

:( Oh no, poor Gwenynen.
    What a sad ending.

6. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    Whoops!! Read them in backwards order. Oh well ;)

Chapter 17:

Skje was only allowed to be with me in private settings. In public we were not even allowed to dance with one another. He was not to speak of the son he had with me.

All of that is extremely understandable.

However, having read Chapter 18 already, I know the former restraint at least is lifted... right?

instead of an outburst of the Dark Side I caused muffled laughter.

That?s because Lucien is unpredictable. [face_plain]

Three boys and one girl came towards us when we were on the way to the bungalow in which Agathos lived. All of a sudden they materialised out of the surrounding Mother Jungle. They were shy with me and did their best to ignore Luçien.

They?re adorable :)

I love the link to the meal from Serpent-Spawn! Especially since I forget all the ?little? details OYE.

Arcana appeared right behind Narthex, giving me a fright. ?Sionnach is family after all. I made her what she is. Do not hate her for being my creation. She cannot help being a clone.?

Makes me feel very bad for Sionnach. Still, Arcana is very right.

I could not help to admire her language skills. Isabeau deserved the throne that she was preserving for the new dauphine.

*nods* She totally does deserve it.

I did not know what had driven me to defend him this way.

I don?t know either.

Luçien made it clear to me that he did not like his step-sister getting that intimate with me.

Yeah well, he?s just going to have to deal with it.

even though I knew that they were one with the Force. It would always hurt, being without them.

Yup :(

the Korriganes? celebration sounds moving and chilling at the same time.

For the first time in my life I felt the need to choke my master. ?If you try to kiss me now, you will have no fangs left for hunting.?

[face_laugh]

He?s definitely acting suspicious. I don?t like it [face_plain]

?There might be somebody willing to share her life with you.? I softly moved his head towards my direction again. ?Be true to her!

Yeah, I used to think so too. Until she died (which I half remember, but mainly because I read chapter 18 first) and he turned even more crazy.
    He?s totally crazy.

I had been able to find fulfilment with Skje.

Which, by the way, I still don?t trust completely.

7. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Wow so much has happened and I thought I had posted but realised I read it in two sections.
    I had so many interuptions with my computer time.

Good writing.=D=

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I wonder if you re-read it and spotted Chapter 17, that I simply forgot to post, dear Misty.

Well he is a complex puzzle. We are NOT there yet, dear bird.

You are a very suspicious person, hon. Stay this way about Lucien.

9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Hm.

Things seem to be calm, for now.

10. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    I do those links for you, baby.

[face_laugh] thanks

Sionnach does not feel so bad about the entire clone thing.

And she shouldn?t!

You are a very suspicious person, hon. Stay this way about Lucien.

Oh I will, don?t worry about that. And it?s because of HIM that I am so suspicious.

Chapter 19:

?Why is papa so sad?? Garou sighed.

Eibhear answered him. ?Because he cares too much.?

*snorts* Sounds like another Skywalker we know :p

?It was a dreadful misunderstanding.? Luçien made an angry gesture with his hand. ?I have sworn secrecy to the men who are responsible for the accident.?

To me it was more than a mere accident to end up without one´s own head.

Seriously. It was BEYOND a ?misunderstanding.? :rolleyes:

?Why do people always mistrust me??

Because you don?t bloody give them reason to trust you?!

She proofed undiscerning. ?We have Heulwen, the legacy of Sereno and Gwenynen. If it would not have been for my all so honoured step-brother both would be still alive and well.?

I had enough of Lidérc acting stupid around me. This had to end now. ?Dear sister of mine. My lord and husband did no harm to them. The opposite is the case.?

Sionnach is right. Isa is letting her hatred of Lucien get in the way. The guy is not innocent, but his crimes are not so perverse. And no one should be accused of a crime they didn?t commit.

?He stole some memories out of your head,? sniffed my son.

Now see, THAT is what he should be punished for!

?Since uncle Parhelion showed him how to do it properly, papa can go places at will. But he has not managed to swap planets yet.?

Well damn. Thank the Force for some tiny favours.

If I would focus on my anger now, I could hurt him a big deal. But that would go against all that I was and stood for.

*hugs her tight* She is an amazing person

There was nothing righteous in his crusade. It was personal, highly subjective and dangerous for everybody who came into his path.

*nods* :(

Actually we were the only ones who believed that there was still good in him. Even though he had let us down even more than others.

Ah, I used to feel that way too, sweetheart. Just wait and see how wrong you are.

Make sure that there is some whipped crème in the hot chocolate. Bye, Lulu! Bye, little Elf!?

She?s adorable, even though ?Lulu? makes me cringe.
    And it?s funny because I was thinking about putting some whipped cream on my hot chocolate tonight!

I actually have arranged to delete all the files on you. Including all backups. You are a free person and not some experiment that my mother started.?

Oh my goodness, he is AWESOME.

?He is very skilled in making others cry. Emotional blackmail is another speciality of his.?

[face_plain] too true

Grianán is in urgent need of a healer. Mórag did some horrible things to her.?

:( I do feel so bad for the girl

Ah, Sionnach is learning. The hard way. [face_plain]

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Lucien, Lucien what's he up to.[face_thinking]

There is good in him and will that be revealed?

Nice update and have an inspiring trip;)

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Misty, this is exactly the very thought that I have when I enter a classroom of mine. To be honest: a reason for Lucien being so unpredictable is me working with teens the past four years. It is fun most of the time though!

13. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
  14. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    You see, the Dark Side makes lonely and loony. Not social and intelligent.

Too true :(

I hope that you enjoyed your choco drink anyway!

Hehe I did!

Chapter 20:

His energy lines told me a disturbing truth. He would not survive until next morning. It did not matter what I did. His time had come. There was no way around it.

Aw :( At least he led a good life. And, such IS life.

Somebody had destroyed the beauty of Grianán.

:_| I feel so bad for her

The princess radiated serenity.

She is a spectacular child.

Sleep claimed Grianán long before it got to me. Therefore she was not able to see the dark shade with mesmerizing cat eyes that appeared next to the bed.

My fingers found the very point where I could paralyse the princess without harming her. I did not wish her to awake in the middle of a fierce argument.

Or a bloody death. Just saying :p

I stayed away from all the drama going on and joined Grianán on a constant basis. A fact that did not escape my master, nor his scrutiny.

Good for her. And he should shut up, he has no say in the matter.

?I never ravished Grianán!? he roared.

?But you made sure no other man would ever touch her either. Did you not??

Raise your hand if you want him destroyed.
    *raises hand*
    ?Wrong place, wrong time? my butt.

My eyes were as hard as steal.

That should say ?steel.?

Sionnach & Grianán?s day sounds awesome. I?m so glad they were able to relax, talk, and spend time together.

?I know that love is a strong passion. Due to my mother and others, I was to observe what happens to those who obsess over a parent, a child, or loved one. I want you to break free from your master at one point.?

So does everyone else!

?I am willing to trust you on this.? I let the princess know.

?Then I can start your training?? Grianán asked.

:D :D [face_dancing]

15. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    *runs in out of breath*

Ahh, so sorry I haven't commented on your last updates! That doesn't mean that they were bad, though. * [:D] Nicole*

I'm so shocked the princess and her husband died. Their poor little daughter! Lucien should really explain why this happened. And why is he covering for the murderer?

Lucien's new teleportation technique is freaking me out. Just what we needed right now!
    Plus, he is deleting her memories!! [face_frustrated] That's so scary!

I hate too see how his children are becoming more and more afraid of him as well. :(

Say, how old are Sionnach, Lucien and their children? How old is Skje?

I'm glad Grianach is going to help Sionnach! Go, girls! [face_dancing]

But curse Lucien for doing that to Grianach! :_| I feel so bad for her. Hopefully Sionnach will be able to heal her. At least Lucien didn't harm her soul. That's a small consolation.

=D= Great update!

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005

Dear Chilla, your comment proves that the problems with the concept of time is a family problem between Sionnach and me.

Perhaps pants should get me into detention class for causing mathematical and logical havoc! Mind the English grammar and writing mistakes that I also do on a regular base!

My husband tells me living with 3 languages on a daily basis back fires on my brilliance at times!

Anyway, since I have read your comments I skimmed through "Serpent-Spawn", "Wolf Whelp" and all the chapters that exist of "Cat litter" in so far, I saw that I made some general mistakes.

I should go under "Shaun the sheep" from now on! Wait I am a female sheep!

Arcana is supposed to be 14 years old when she is crowned as the new god queen.(Sionnach is created as a clone in the laboratories of Cunabula then.)

Now, Isabeau is about 14 when she is send into exile on Draconis and the first royal serpent-spawn is about 1 year old then. Lucien is 1 year older than his step-sister, so he is 15 years when he bumps into Sionnach who looks like a teenager around his own age.(Her real age is 3 since her creation in a Petri-dish.)

When Lucien(who is actually as old as Arcana) turns 22 he becomes a father of twins. The second serpent-spawn is also born then.(And the body of our clone Sionnach is technically seen 8 years old!)

Agathos (twenty years the senior to his wife Arcana) becomes a widower with just 45, due to the drama of Polysýndeton.(And Sionnach loses the twins when she is 11 years around in the universe!)

When Sereno and is wife Gwenywen become parents they are 16 & 15. Grianán is 9 years around that time and vanishes before their death to do her training as a bean feasa. About 1 year later they are both death & Heulwen becomes an orphan. A 30 year old Isabeau tries all to keep the royal household together.(Sionnach is 18 years busy being herself then!)

Okay, when Grianán comes back from the beanmna feasa she is NOT 20 as I wrote in the first place, but 18 (turning 19 soon!). Because Heulwen needs to have her crash with 9 years of age, because I heard rumours in the SW universe that a 9 year old can fly a space ship.(Sionnach is 27 around that time.)

The mathematical question is: how old is Skje Jörd?

I bet even pants would not know! There is not really a logical formula behind all the madness that I created.

Actually I do not know at all about his age, but be sure that I will work through the entire texts now and adjust stuff!!!

I can definitely tell you that Isabeau dies with 39 and Lucien is 41 then, looking 10 years younger due to the blessing of the Force.

There will be a lot of construction work going on the next two weeks!

Thanks from the very bottom of my heart to point out my time problem. Thanks for introducing the concept of a time line to me, hon! My mind must have travelled around with the Tardis of "Doctor Who" too much recently. Or I was carried away by one of those strange rafts that appear in "Torchwood".

I promise to be a better girl from now on! (Seeing the "Clone War series" now and then, I should have known better how upset folk ca

17. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    hi Nicole, sorry for my absence I've been away.

Plenty of action and then a bit of calm but lucien needs de-throneing.

What ever heartfelt excuse he had to offer his step-sister cut him off. She leaped through the air and stood before him within several heartbeats.

?I was not talking about you. Not even with you. You are worth less than a grain of dust under my shoes.?

Ooh I bet that hurt.:p

Garou doesn?t like his father anymore that is good.[face_dancing]

Together we had three children of which only Garou was alive. The death of the twins could be blamed on Luçien, too.

So many had died around me because of a man who believed to be head-hunter, judge and executioner in one person.

Leave him.

18. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    He needs what? * blinks uncertain*

Ooh I bet that hurt.:p

Yepp, it does.

Oh he loves him, but he is critical of daddy´s actions.

To leave somebody who lets you down constantly due to the Dark Side of the Force is not that easy when you still feel a lot for that person and believe in healthy changes.

The past two days I changed "Serpent-Spawn" like a mad woman, letting the right time lines and age of characters flow in.

I will update "Cat litter" in the weekend again and then I will also introduce the small text changes in this thread. Also with the right time lines!

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
  20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks, dear bird.

Due to Chilla pointing out some verra important problem, I changed the time lines a bit, added the actual age of people plus some extra subscription of people (for example Parhelion).

:D

That also gave me the chance to do some changes in Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20 of "Cat litter". It´s prologue is already written, too.

The only thing that needs to be done is filling in the gaps.

Oh and my husband needs to edit.

Okay here my new update, still with the old Chapter arrangement, but already with some helpful time and age changes:

When the cremation of Narthex took place on the Feast of Imbolc, Heulwen almost threw herself into the flames. Due to the quick reflexes of Luçien she did not get very far.

His step-sister was far away from being grateful to him. Isabeau tore the girl out of his arms. ?If you ever touch her again, you can have your own funeral pyre!?

?After you, my dearest Isabeau! After you!?

The Force knights of Éleos had to stop the Shesha from skinning Luçien alive right there and then. He and Isabeau did not behave like a folks in their late thirties, but like two aggressive teens.

In a constant air of mistrust and aggression, it was difficult for Grianán and me to achieve satisfying training results at Dún Barr. So our trips with the porta nigra grew more frequent.

The tutelage of my new teacher was not only filled with sweetness and honesty, but with a lot of landscape, too.

We had the wild beauty of Draconis at our disposal. Mild grassy plains. Ferocious sea shores.Icy mountain tops. Jungle cathedrals filled with twilight and greenery. Mysterious underground caves. Sandy tropical beaches. And the peaceful lake district of the North West.

?You passed many trials since your paths crossed with that of Luçien,? Grianán let me know during one occasion.

We were both enjoying the sunset in the Mare Coloris. Its colours calmed my soul.

Sitting cross-legged on a hill top we had a fantastic view. Not very far away lay the village of Sendero, where Grianán had spent many happy childhood days.

?What trials?? I asked drowsily, enjoying that my mediation had carried me to new spheres.

?Your first one was the trial of skill on Sapuhru. Under the most unlikely circumstances you survived it all: the desert, the natural brutality of Lidérc males, the code of rules they live by, the serail of the House Ankou and on top of all Luçien himself.?

Back than it had felt less dramatic than Grianán put it. ?He cannot help having that big ego and being a bundle of hormones. The dark side blows both up to the extreme.

Next you had an ongoing trial of courage on the water planet of Amnion. You changed the fate of the Sea Elves and faced the rage of Parhelion, an even greater Force user than his little half-brother Luçien.?

?Actually Parhelion can be very nice and reasonable,? I protested mildly.

Grianán spoke on, unconcerned. ?Back on Draconis and in the household of Draíocht Luçien made you face a trial of the flesh. You know what I mean.?

Shame bloomed on my cheeks like red roses. ?I fear that I did fail this one.?

?Garou was born due to it and you never became intimate with him ever again, did you not?? Grianán lowered her eyelashes, golden in the vanishing day light.

?I suspect you had your own trials?? I probed.

She still was not facing me openly. ?You have a trial of the spirit going on since you decided to recognize your Tjiehenet roots. When your last trial comes, Sionnach, I want you to see what is really in front of your eyes through use of the Force! See through all the illusion that Luçien created at the royal court. Evaluate his true persona! Unveil all his lies which is essential to a successful mission of ours!?

I throat felt dry, when I answered Grianán back. ?At what trial are you??

?Many, many steps behind you, cousin. I am unworthy even to be yo

21. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    Due to Chilla pointing out some verra important problem, I changed the time lines a bit, added the actual age of people plus some extra subscription of people (for example Parhelion).

I read the comment you left her and you?re absolutely correct ? because I have trouble following timelines of most stories anyway, and with Sionnach?s added warped sense of time, I?d have NO FLIPPING CLUE how to figure out how old everyone was.

Okay here my new update, still with the old Chapter arrangement, but already with some helpful time and age changes:

Oh goodness, keep the old Chapter arrangement. :p 23 pages per chapter is not only long, but means you?ve condensed things and the story will end sooner!

Chapter 21:

His step-sister was far away from being grateful to him. Isabeau tore the girl out of his arms. ?If you ever touch her again, you can have your own funeral pyre!?

*grins* serves him right!

You changed the fate of the Sea Elves and faced the rage of Parhelion, an even greater Force user than his little half-brother Luçien.?

?Actually Parhelion can be very nice and reasonable.? I protested mildly.

That?s because she?s awesome.
    And being nice and reasonable doesn?t mean he?s not a great Force user ;)

?I hate and I love. How can I do that, you might ask me perhaps? I do not know. But that's what I feel and this is torture.?

Aw :(

?Luçien draws his energy from passion; an energy that is enhanced by emotion.?

Ooohhh yes, that he does.

?Perhaps we created a Force bubble?? Grianán joked. ?A place where the Force does not exist.?

Éleos look almost startled at the prospect.

Oh, out of the mouths of ?babes? (I know she can?t even be considered a ?kid? but it still works).

I made a mental not to sleep side to side with Luçien ever again. It distracted me too much.

Plus, it?s quite disgusting.

?Dearest cousin Sionnach. Luçien and I are not able to hide our love any more. We elope. Ask Éleos to arrange a double wedding for Daná and me when we return. In love and on the run, Grianán.?

And see, since I forget Serpent-Spawn:
    Is she being manipulated or does she really love him?

Either one is disturbing.

I do not forgive Luçien his crimes. But if she has mercy on him, we too can afford to show him mercy. Let her have her wedding!?

Yeah, yeah *grumbles*

I refuse to believe that the shroud of the Dark Side has fallen on all of us. There is love. There is friendship. There is hope.?

!!! :) [face_love]

22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Learning how to use the Force sounds like fun!

A ghost?

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice to see a new update and bravo for Bauke too.=D==D=

24. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow, so much action in here! Very dramatic! I hope Isa will be able to save little Heulwen. And yes, 9 year olds can fly! The Solo twins are the proof! :D
    I really hope that Lucien won't kill Isa! [face_worried]

But I'm sad to see another friend of Sionnach die. Agathos semmed like a kind man. :(
    Interesting that Arcana's spírit appeared. That means she was redeemed, right? :) Makes me happy.

Lucien and Grianan.... Does she really love him? Or does she just want to get close to him and hurt him to show him how wrong he is?

I'm glad Sionnach is learning new techniques. That will be helpful. Can Grianan teleport as well? It seemed like that at one point.

Dana seems like a good leader. I really like her speech.

Great Update! =D=

And I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble! :( [:D] I hope you're not mad at me. You are not stupid, though! I know from my own time as a fanfic author how easy it is to make mistakes. [:D]

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Gah, due to some silly stuff going on while I changed old updates my original answers to comments were gone. Here we go again:

You will be thrilled senseless with the next chapters coming up and a new book waiting to be told.

Grianán has Force abilities that especially Lucien considers ´unnatural´, dear Misty.

We will soon learn what they are. A wee spoiler, I like watching "Ghost whisperer", "Medium" and such