main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico *World of Warcraft MMORPG* Official Thread

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Khal_DRhonn, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    ah crap... what a piece of BS!

2. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Buenas noticias, gente! Encontre varias personas de Puerto Rico en nuestro server. Ya tenemos como nueve personas interesadas en unirse a nuestro Guild. Por favor, vayan a este post en el foro de Lothar y apoyen nuestro Guild!

3. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Lo que todos se imaginaban noy es oficial.

En verdad pense que con el surplus de tiempo que tengo iba a poder jugar, y aunque si tengo el tiempo, lo que no tengo es el dinero.

Estoy ahorrando casi la mitad de mi sueldo para irme de viaje todo el mes de julio, y en verdad que no tengo los 12 pesos al mes para pagarlos.

Lo siento, y cada vez que leo mas sobre el juego mas me pompeo...*sigh*.

4. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    He estado hablando "in-game" con algunos de estos Boricuas y son gente bastante cool. Nos pasamos tripeando a los gringos en español y riendonos por que no entienden "ni papa". No sabes lo que te pierdes. :p

Anyway, para donde te vas??

5. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    Me voy un mes completo para Europa con Ana.

Backpacking, desde Madrid hasta Budapest. Así que :p

6. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    [image=http://www.prjo.org/images/guild-opening.JPG]

7. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    [image=http://www.prjo.org/images/moonlight.JPG]

8. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Wooo-hoooooooo!

Ya tengo mi caballitoooooooooooooooo!!!!!

[image=http://www.prjo.org/images/jancelot-horse.JPG]

Sorry, had to gloat. :p

9. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    [image=http://www.prjo.org/images/at-inn.JPG]
    Khala, Jancelot, and Digomir rest at the Theramore Isle Inn.

Esta es la ultima foto que voy a postear aqui, luego las voy a mover al site del Guild, el cual esta bajo construccion al momento. ;)

10. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
  11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I have joined the ranks fo rhte HORDE and we will crush the ALLIANCE!!

For now Im only a lvl 10 Orc warrior
    -miner
    -blacksmith

Sadly its in the Agrammar server, I got some heavy contacts there

;)

The great SHAMAN KURUUL has aided me on my quests and I believe that soon the rise of the HORDE will arrive. ((You know I played a bit with a Tauren warrior and I must say I clicked better than with the orc..... I think there is still time to cross over to the Tauren what you think Ger? But I'm getting heavy factions with the orcs.... I WANT A WOLF STEED!!!))

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

12. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    The forces of the Horde welcome the neophyte warrior! We are sure to expect great things from this fledgling orc.

Bueno, respecto a los "mounts", depende cual te gusta mas:

Wolves
    [image=http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/screenshots/images/basics/mounts/ss0005.jpg]

Kodos
    [image=http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/screenshots/images/basics/mounts/ss0006.jpg]

13. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    It's not a bad idea a Tauren on a Wolf.......That would look rather.......FURRY! I like the idea, I think ill cross over to the Tauren side.....

14. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Due to their size, Tauren unfortunately can only ride Kodos. Sorry if I misled you! :_|

More details on mounts can be found here.

15. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Dammit Khal, don't spoil our secret plan to thin down the Horde's ranks...

... did I say that out loud? ...

16. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Saludos gente!

Espero las Navidades los haya tratado bien. Por mi parte, recibi un tremendo regalito: el juego de mesa oficial de World of Warcraft!

[image=http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/images/wowbg_box.gif]
    [image=http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/images/wowbg_board.gif]
    Es un monstruo de caja con sobre 1000 componentes distintos! Ahora mismo estoy leyendo las instrucciones para jugar lo antes posible. El juego es de 2 a 6 jugadores y cada sesion dura entre 2 a 4 horas.

Asi que avisenme quien se anima a tirarse una interesante sesion de World of Warcraft: The Board Game!

PS: Los que quieran ir leyendo las instrucciones, pueden bajar el PDF aqui.

17. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Example of play:

Start: Player 1 picks an Orc Warrior character, Players 2, 3, and 4 all pick Night Elf Hunter (named Legolas). After these three players are forced to pick a random character and teams are balanced, Player 2 is a Night Elf Rogue, Player 3 a Dwarf Paladin, and Player 4 ends up with a Troll Priest.

Turn 1: All players choose to take the "I M Noob Plz Help" action, coincidentially.

Turns 2-5: Quest cards are drawn, Horde players choose to "Grind", while Alliance opt to "Farm". Both Horde characters die every turn and add an appropriate amount of "Resurrect Now" tokens to their character record.

Turn 6: All players land in the Arathi Highlands space in the same turn, PvP combat takes place. A "Random Server Downtime" wildcard is drawn and all players draw a card from the "Forum Bitching" pile. The four cards drawn are "My Class Is Gimped", "Nerf Pallys Plz", "Defend The Devs", and "I've Decided To Quit".

Turn 7 (Endgame): The players make their way through the final instance; Player 1 draws a "Credit Card Limit Reached" card, putting him out of the game until the next turn. The remaining Horde character dies while trying to solo the dungeon, and the Alliance characters take advantage of an exploit to kill the Overlord and win the game. Their accounts are banned shortly afterwards by Blizzard staff.

Pero hablando en serio, yo me apunto para jugar.

18. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    "I M Noob Plz Help" action:p LOL

19. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    So far Jedi_Boricua, digital and Lucidus have shown interest. Four spots down, two to go!
    1. Khal_DRhonn
    2. digital-skywalker
    3. Lucidus
    4. Jedi_Boricua
    Any other takers?

Click here for an in-depth preview!

Edit: Added JB to the list.

20. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    Yo me lo tiro.

Hay que saber algo del universo de WOW?

21. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Claro que no, pero los que han jugado tendran una leve idea de la dinamica. Welcome aboard! :D

PS: Estaremos jugando un "test run" hoy en casa de Lucidus a las 3 pm. Danos una llamada si quisieras darte la vuelta.

22. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    Eh...too late huh?

Dame un call al cell para la próxima.

23. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    So far we have almost completed 2 sessions of this awesome board game. Right now we're still getting the hang of the game's mechanics, but having fun in the process. On Saturday, Lucidus, digital, Carlitos and myself had a test run. It was a bit slow since we were learning the rules as we went along. Tonight Lucidus, digital, Rao and myself got deeper into the game and had a blast. I can't wait till next session!

PS: I hate spiders and being stunned! :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.