main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive WOTG III: The Breaking of the Alliance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC: Would you truly like me to call you on jumping to hyperspace within my interdiction field? I'm at that point about now... [face_plain] And DS5, I'll reply later tonight, I'm busy at the moment... :p

2. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    OOC: Yomin, I microjumped around the edge of the system. Unless your interdictors are as powerful as Centrepoint Station, it is a perfectly legal move.

3. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    Veng C'mano got an urgent message. His secretary this time gave it prompt. As it would seem, a bounty hunter was bringing his beloved Yalaria Geovand back. He promptly ordered his fleets to be packed up, all droids fighters and droid troopers to be put into stasis in their dropships or hanger racks and for all security detail to be put onto a higher security doctrine. A fleet was useful for that, but the simple group of space mines and laser turrets aren't very imposing.

by the next few hours all tihngs were preppeed and ready to go. Before Veng and his fleet left, he did three things. One, he decided that Juno would be pretty buggered off about having his officer stolen... how could that have happened?!... and try to blow the hell out of him. I must have hung around Tyer's ex Fairdream too much to think like that So he called his good, good but annoying friend Ani Dobski to call in a few favours. Then he called his Imperial Liason and asked if he may get some support, like they had promised on their deals. Lastly he ordered a few Maurader Corvettes to be made, to replace his losses that he was sure to recieve, two VSD II's after that.

Looking back Veng realized that was four things. Didn't matter. he jumped to hyperspace.

4. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC: I might ask how you had gotten to the edge of the system without jumping into hyperspace? Unless you prefer to have your posts take place weeks after the initial battle.
    IC:

Bakura

A group of Yuuzhan Vong HAC's started listing, falling towards the planet as they died. Meanwhile, concentrated volleys were made on the planets surface, striking everywhere that had fired on the Yuuzhan Vong. Simulatenously, a two fleets streaked towards the defending force, performing the Ackbar Slash, perfectly. Like lightning, hordes of coralskippers descended on every infidel ship, gouging its wounds, and opening new ones...

TAG: DS5

Eriadu

A small freighter descended through the atmosphere of Eriadu, heading for the central city of Republica. When it landed, the crew let a boy off, then took off again, heading for parts unknown. The boy proceded to the nearest recruitment station, and signed up for fleet duty, and prepared to take any sort of test the NR had in mind...

TAG: NR (if you want me to go though normal channels, then just stop the freighter in orbit and go through that convulted route...)

5. AnakinDobski

AnakinDobski Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    Vice Admiral Jetran started to open the door to come out of the conference room. He openned the door and stepped out.AD

6. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Bakura

"Commodore, your plan is not going to work. The mines are not going to be able to increase the mass of the planet," spoke Dran's cheif engineer.

"Ferk, this has to work. The Vong may go into a retreat if we make this too difficult."

"Sir, we're dead. The fleet's shield sharing system was inventive, but will only last a few more minutes," the weapons officer piped up. "And twenty seconds left on the clock for the mines. If we don't fire the others won't. We can stop and try something else."

Commodore Dran stood from his chair and look right out into the fire fight outside. "No, we have to try. Let the mines go."

"Sir, there could be unforseen problems with so many of the mines so close. . ."

"Like?"

"Like, I don't know. . . maybe nothing. Maybe they'll cancel each other out. Maybe. . ."

"We've no time. There is no time left. Let the mines go."

"Five. . . four. . . three. . . two. . . one. . . release."

The remaining Dragons, all ten of them, fired. One hundred sixty mines lept out of their firing devices. They flew with great speed toward the Vong fleet. And then they converged. Hopefully increasing the size of the planet just nearby, or distrupting the Yuuzhan Vong's dovin basals so the fleets would be allowed to escape. But they did something entirely different. . .

TAG: Jello for our finale.

7. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    The tremendous mass of the gravity wells pulled all mass in the immediate area to itself. The pulse mass mines collided, and lost control over the well they had created. Gravity, finally freed from its bindings pulled everything towards it like a greedy child. A black hole was formed.

This black hole, the endlessly cavernous void that it was, needed to be fed. There was no source in the entire system that could satiate its massive appetite, and the constant tidal forces barely whetted its craving. Before long, constant Hawking radiation effects drained it of badly needed energy. The temperature increased... two billion.... ten billion... a trillion... quadrillion... it surpassed all known energy limits, and released its energy.

The wave was ponderous at first, moving at only the speed of light... however, within Planck time, the disturbance had already broken all hyperphysical barriers and ripped a immeasurable abyss in space time. The massive tital effects surged along the rip, traveling with unspeakable energy through the systems. The Vong fleet, the Republic forces, the planet... all were mere afterthoughts as far as the omnipotent wave was concerning. The consumnate wavefront continued onward, destroying all that existed... sending a massive tear through the fabric of the Force itself.

THE END! *Bows* Long live WOTG... and so ends another chapter in this grand saga.
    Long live Emperor Jello, and his true love... Shawna!

8. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    [Reverend Lovejoy] And thus endeth another chapterrrrrrr.....in this most monumental of gamessssssah! [/Reverend Lovejoy]

* Will Jello regain control of the Empire?
    * Will Ghast wear the crown and laugh maniacly?
    * Will Yomin and the Vong make massive sweeps across the Inner Rim and expand their regular membership in the process?
    * Will the NR quell the rising tide of darkness and death in it's provinces by repulsing the invaders?
    * Will Lavos ever use his magical weapon (C'mon man! I'm hanging to what the hell it is! :D )
    * Will Jace stick to a character for more than a week to begin the Jedi Order anew?
    * Will Dobski leave his JSD by choice?

All this and more in the next installment of Days Of Our.....errr.....I mean War Of The Galaxies

Now onward, you fiends!

:)

9. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Up to avoid pruning

10. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    It turns out Prunes are good for your digestion. Fancy that.

11. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    You are nuts, the more prunes there are, the worse off you feel!

"This is where i started to attack Myrkr, it didn't end untill wotg V"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.