main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Would anybody like to see many of the EU/legends material in vintage collections

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by black_saber, Feb 10, 2023.

1. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    I was thinking about an interesting idea to make the defunct Expanded universe novels and comic books into animated movies or tv shows like what’s is the vision show which is in the vintage collections and to be more creative alternatives of the same live action movies to be made but animated, like what it could of been like if Han solo did not die in the force awakens or what it could of been like had padme did not die in revenge of the sith and saved Anakin etc

So I thought vintage or legends or even alternative Star Wars material or even extended directors cut of any of the prequels should go into the category let alone many of George Lucas older ideas that never became reality for movies like completely different plots.

I mean I know some legends stories material may come back into the canon fold but at a much smaller percentage

any thoughts?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  2. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    The vintage collection would be on Disney plus

3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    The Vintage Collection is specifically what it says on the tin though; older Star Wars productions.

I'm a canon/continuity guy, so I'm not keen on this idea. I think it would be better suited for some Infinities-style comics.