main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Would you be up for a Han Solo TV show that continues the events of the movie?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by CrAsHcHaOs, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    this one intrigues me to. The underworld aspects of SW have always interested me and there's many different places that they could take Qi'ra's character I think. And I'll never say no to more Maul either.

jeangreyforever and Bor Mullet like this.
  2. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    I don't remember any of that, anyway just my opinion he's been more right than wrong.

Obviously for SW it's Jason from Makingstarwars >>>> everyone else.

3. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I’m hoping there is some truth to this. There’s enough story to continue Han, Kira, and darth maul now that he runs the crimson dawn regime. A Disney plus series gives that story some serious world building that a movie could not.

Troy_Viszla likes this.
  4. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    If the Mara Jade rumor coming back and is having a live action tv show is true, maybe Prince Xizor or Dash rendar could come back with there own shows.

It seems to me that Star Wars is going in the right direction and Disney is trying to win back some of the fans since they were divided over The Last Jedi. Star Wars still needs time to recover.

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hush now.
    TLJ is the bigly winningest president in history and people have never been less divided.

Discuss TV in here.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  6. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Of course I would watch it.

7. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I don't know if they could get Clarke, Alden and Donald Glover to commit full time to a series (but it's only 8 episodes) but I would love if they brought them back even if it's only 2 eps or so in a Crimson Dawn series (okay if it was Crimson Dawn Clarke would probably be in it more). But get the Kassadans and Ron Howard in from the ground up for this show and that would be fantastic.

8. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    How do you know that a non-existent TV series has 8 episodes?

9. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    General assumption since both Marvel and Star Wars Disney+ content has been said to have 8 episodes. (Heck, Loki is just 6!)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  10. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Give it back to Lord and Miller, get out of their way, and let them go nuts.

11. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    No, I’m convinced that Lucasfilm sees the TV audience for Star Wars (except for the animated shows) as being potentially very different from film audiences, and is trying to draw in those legions of GoT, Breaking Bad fans who continue to hunger for good, gritty shows set in interesting worlds. So I don’t think they’ll go for the slapstick style of L&M, even though I’d love to see their version. If they return to Solo’s world, I think they’ll go in a grittier direction, while still maintaining the wry humor of Han himself, and the colorful characters he encounters.

Fair enough, but I think it’ll vary. I believe Diego Luna, for example, hinted at the possibility of 12 episodes for Cassian. But we’ll see.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  12. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    I would love a continuation of the story of the Star Wars underworld, but I wouldn't be disappointed if Han and Lando don't even appear in it. I'd like to see Qira back and, of course, Maul because the ending of Solo was clearly hinting at something still to come and I would like to see that unfold. A gang war television series set in the Star Wars universe would be amazing.:cool:

13. jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2019
    I'm mostly interested in seeing more of Qi'ra and Maul, although I would like to see the further adventures of Han and Chewie as well.

14. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I think the less Maul, the better. Keep him in the shadows, and bring him out on occasion. Like Vader in Rogue One.

wobbits, Darth_Pevra and Avnar like this.
  15. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    I really need a follow up to this film. Whether it’s a specific series or incorporated into another series like Cassian I don’t care, I just need some closure, and a bit more Enfys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    A Qira sereis with her climbing the criminal latter withe a few appearances from Maul in first season as this shadow that looms over everything, it ends with full on war between the syndicates. Kinda like GOT's first season. And Maul becomes more present as a result of that.

17. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    That would probably be for the best, but I kind of want to see him all the time, because I love Maul and I'm a greedy *******. :p

18. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    The show starts with a day-in-the-life of Maul. Mostly, he putters around the house with a cup of caf in hand, snacking in between meals, watching holofilms, and if he’s feeling ambitious, working on his speeder bike. But then around 8pm, right before he turns in for the night, he gets on the phone and says some scary **** to Qi’ra while brandishing his lightsaber.

19. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    [​IMG]

20. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I am resubscribing before any of the content I have already paid for airs out of principle for the show you described.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  21. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I wonder if any of the planned serials will use the Star Wars Underworld scripts that were written before Lucasfilm became part of Disney or if the show will actually be made now.

22. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Id be kind of shocked if Han did not appear in at least the last 2 episodes.

23. jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2019
    I'm wondering about that too especially the Palpatine one.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  24. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Yes I'd like to see the character redeemed by his own TV series!

25. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Huh? Was Palpatine supposed to be a part of SW Underworld or was a spin-off show planned for him?