main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would you like a post-ROTS spin-off about the Jedi Purge?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jonipoon, Jun 10, 2016.

?

Would you?

1. Yes please!

28 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. No, thanks

13 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. Maybe, but not right now

13 vote(s)
    24.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I don't know...it seems like Jedi are like ninjas in movies in that one is powerful but more than one and they become cannon fodder. That's exactly how they Jedi came across to me in the prequels so a movie specifically about killing even more Jedi's seems like it would eat away at the idea that the Jedi are supposed to be powerful knights. At a certain point it's hard to take the Jedi seriously when they get killed off so often.

I don't want to the Jedi to turn into the Black Knight from Monty Python.

2. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    What I wouldn't mind seeing isn't in regards to post ROTS, although that would be neat in its own right. I was always curious about the other Galaxies in the Universe? It stands to reason that the Galaxy we are exploring now was not the only place the Force existed?

Kinda take a Stargate type of route like was attempted in SGU. I actually enjoyed that short lived series.

3. darth_mccartney

darth_mccartney Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2008
    Yes yes yes yes yes YES!

4. jut

jut Jedi Master

Feb 20, 2002
    Yes, that's something I'd like to see. It would need to be done soon, as JEJ isn't getting any younger. There's potential for a Ewan McGregor cameo. I don't think it should be centred around him as he can really meet Vader again until ANH. No reason why other Jedi couldn't meet him for council or advice. Setting it 5-10 years after ROTS would work for me.

5. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    The last remaining Jedi are hunted by Inquisitors* and other Force-sensitive agents of the Empire could be an interesting if not down-beat movie. May be they could have two Inquisitors finding Obi-Wan on Tatooine, they grab young Luke as a hostage but instead of transmitting the details to the Imperials and Vader they choose to handle it themselves to they can grab all the glory with the Emperor. Done right there could be a great deal of suspense with will/won't the Emperor and Vader find out about Obi-Wan and possibly Luke.

*the Inquisitors are finished in Rebels but not the rest of the stories.

whostheBossk likes this.
  6. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.