main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Writing Quinlan Vos

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Chyntuck, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Hi everyone,

I'm working on a story that begins around the time of ANH and Quinlan Vos is due to make an appearance in it. I'm not really obsessed with canon, but I want to make sure that nothing was published recently that has him die before the battle of Yavin, does anyone know?

Other than that, I'd like to (please) pick your brains as to what an older Vos would be like. I picture him as some sort of cynical scoundrel who's not big on manners, the kind of slightly grumpy old guy who walks into your home, helps himself to a beer from the fridge before you offer and asks all sorts of nosy questions. But I'm open to suggestions and criticism :)

Also, on a more practical level, do you find it plausible that Vos may have been hiding on Kashyyyk between ROTS and ANH? There's an awful lot happening on that planet during that period.

Lastly, how do you expect him to handle his brush with the Dark Side over time?

Thanks!

Mav Edit: Welcome to the JCF! This looks like a question for THIS thread, we don't allow individual threads asking for specific help, so I'm going to lock this thread. The best thing to do is really to have a beta that can help you with multiple questions, but that thread can help you get over the hump. Any questions feel free to send me or Briannakin a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.