main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive WWE Roleplay

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by masterluke9, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    A wrestling roleplay. Take control of a current wrestler or one of your own. I simulate the reults using SD v.s RAW 06. Your character gains attributes by being a good roleplayer. I grade your roleplays and put points towards your characters attributes for them. The titles we have are the same as the WWE. I will be playing as Vince Mcmahon who will also be the GM of Raw. I need someone to volunteer as GM of Smackdown. They can still roleplay but their character will be on RAW. Match cards are posted by the GM's and I sim them from my house.
    Wrestler's available include
    Batista The Hurricane Rob Conway
    The Big Show J.B. Layfield Rob Van Dam
    Booker T John Cena Scotty 2 Hotty
    Carlito Joy Giovanni Shawn Michaels
    Charlie Haas Kane Shelton Benjamin
    Chavo Guerrero Khosrow Daivari Snitsky
    Chris Benoit Kurt Angle Spike Dudley
    Chris Jericho Lita Stacy Keibler
    Chris Masters Michelle McCool Steven Richards
    Christian Mark Jindrak Sylvain Grenier
    Christy Hemme Muhammad Hassan Tajiri
    Danny Basham Orlando Jordan Torrie Wilson
    Doug Basham Paul London Triple H
    Eddie Guerrero Randy Orton Trish Stratus
    Edge Rene Dupree The Undertaker
    Eugene Rey Mysterio William Regal
    Heindenreich Ric Flair
    Created Charcter's sheets should look like this
    Name:
    Weight:
    Alliance: (heel, face, neutral)
    Show: (smackdown or RAW, all diva's are on aw and all cruiserweights on Smackdown)
    Entrance music:
    How they enter:
    Attire: (explain if different when entering then when wrestling)
    Bio:
    Special move: (e.g Triple H has the pedigree and Angle has the angle lock)

The titles we have: RAW- WWE Championship,Intercontenental Championship, world tag team championship, women's championship
    Smackdown- World Heavyweight Championship, U.s Championship, WWE Tag team championship, Cruiserweight Championship
    Hope to see you in the ring!

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: This is quite interesting...and a good idea. I would have thought I would have come up with one of these already. I am surprised.

I don't quite understand something...How are you simulating, and how will that work into the game?

Also, to make the names a bit more readable, perhaps you could blockquote the names, and make them into a few seperate columns...Also, a set of rules would be nice. :)

I may throw a hand into this game...[face_thinking]

3. DarthValorous

DarthValorous Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2006
    OOC: Indeed, this appears as a fertile game. I do have a small question. Will their be side-stories involved with the characters, or will it be straightforward wrestling, no outside life?

4. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    You guy's can go through storylines as you like. I add attribute points to your charachter based on your rleplaying thereby giving them a better chance to win. I will be involved heavily being the gm of RAW. example of a roleplay from nother type of this thing would be.
    Madagascar by guns and roses blasts on the speakers. and lashley walks out to the ring.
    This guy just lost a triple threat match and wants another shot at the World Heavyweight CHampionship

"Cut the music, cut it. Im out here tonight to declare a rematch, only with me and the WH champion, because nightmare's not worth having in the match, if it wasnt for him and his weak ass i would be the World Heavyweight Champion now. I want a match agaisnt the winner of tonights match. i dont want a triple threat match or any crap like that, i want a one on one match for the WH title. because lately all of my title been triple threats, me HHH and Lewis in a triple threat Hell in a cell now this, screw this i want a one on one match for the WH title. i didnt any of my technicly, i never got pinned in any of my title matchs lately. it was always the weak link that got pinned. Look Jesis all i want is a one on one WH title match this sunday."

5. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    alright, i'll gm SD and also play as Shawn Micheals if you don't mind

6. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    I'd would like to join as a tribute to his untimely death Eddie Guerrero, VIVA LAS RAZA

7. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    both fine

8. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    I would like to be the Animal, Batista on Smackdown, if that's cool with ya'll.

9. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    If we don't get enough interest we may just have one brand, gmed by myself or master Korr (not sure if i want to or not)and we'll have to decide which title's we want
    World Heavyweight or WWE
    Intercontnentil or U.s
    World Tag Team (SD) or WWE Tag team (Raw)
    Women's title or Cruiserweight Championship

10. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    this looks interesting.i hope it isnt already dead.I may join if its still active

11. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    I was going to start one of these, only it would've been a little different.

Anyway, I'm going to use a wrestler named Jacob Thigpen, it's a CAW of myself in the game, so I'll be using him.

Name: Jacob Thigpen
    Height: 6?0
    Weight: 245 lbs
    Alliance: Face
    Show: Raw (Or whatever brand happens...)
    Entrance music: Sober - Tool
    How they enter: The arena?s lights go out, only the video plays on the screen, and occasional lighting on the stage that goes along with the music, once he enters the lights flash on, keyed by music, and he walks to the ring and stands on one of the turnbuckles, just looking out into the crowd. White lights are used.
    Attire: Black tights with special design on it.
    Bio: The new guy in the WWE, he?s a hard worker, and he tries to earn the fan?s respect by wrestling his heart out for them, in the ring.
    Special move: Dark Vengeance (Mexican Stretch Buster, where he lifts his opponent up, puts their neck on his left or right shoulder, grabs their legs, and drops onto his butt crunching his opponent between his arms and shoulder) Underhook Piledriver (Sets opponent up in regular piledriver position, but wraps his left arm around his opponent?s right leg, reaches his right arm through his opponents legs, locks hands, and piledrives him)

He also uses many types of breaker moves, neckbreakers, backbreakers, shoulderbreakers, armbreakers, and he also does a number of suplexes. He?s the all around technical wrestler.

Titles we should use...

WWE Championship
    Intercontinental
    World Tag Team
    Cruiserweight
    Hardcore (We should bring it back)

12. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    how is the pinfall going to be used in matches and stuff?

13. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    I'll write off a post later showing off my talents. :D

14. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    I am going to be the GAME haahah! Triple H if you didn;t understand.
    Do we have to wait for the roster to fill up?

15. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    We have 5 wrestlers right now, I'll put down a match card that you guy's can start rping for. I'll give a brief summary of how each match went. Later I may insert myself but for now I'll just be Vince.

5 man over the top rope battle royal for the WWE championship!
    Micheals v.s Guerrero v.s Batista v.s Jacob Thigpen v.s Triple H
    Start now, I'll give you until next Saturday to rp. I created all of those characters and currently everyone's stats are at the lowest possible level. I'll raise everyone up depending on how your roleplays are.

START

16. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    I'll be The deadman, The Undertaker.

Emporer Gerner Dark Lord of the Sith

17. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    I'll make it a 6 man battle royal then, anyone can start rping anytime they like.

18. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    *Triple H musics hits*
    He walks down to the ring and does his normal entrance. He recieves a microphone and begins to speak.

"Now as you all know, there will be a 6 man battle royal."
    Crowd cheers
    "And as you also know I am the 10 time World Champion."
    Crowd boos
    "I am the best,and when this battle royal occurs, I will show the whole world I am still the game and I still am the best."
    Crowds boos really loudly
    "When I am the last man standing you will find that the king of kings is back on his throne."
    Crowd continues to boo.
    *Triple H music hits and he leaves the ring*

19. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    Micheals v.s Guerrero v.s Batista v.s Jacob Thigpen v.s Triple H v.s Undertaker
    Michaels pins Eddie
    Jacob pins Batista
    Michaels pins Undertaker
    Triple H pins Jacob
    Michaels pins Triple H
    Winner and new WWE/World Heavyweight Champion... SHAWN MICHAELS!
    Next match card is as follows

Eddie v.s Batista v.s Undertaker v.s Jacob in #1 contenders match for WWE/WorldHeavyweight Chamionship

WWE/World Heavyweight Chamionship Match!
    Triple H v.s Shawn Michaels
    Need to see more involvement. Triple H got the free title shot because only 1 who rped.

20. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    Batista's music hits(I walk alone, by Saliva)
    Pyro goes off as he walks down the ramp
    (The crowd erupts on the return of Batista)
    Batista smiles as he takes the mic and look out to the jammed packed crowd.

"There will be a #1 contenders match for the wwe/world title, all I can say is that Jacob, Eddie, and the Deadman, are all in for the fight of there lives."
    (The crowd goes nuts)
    "As for whoever wins the title between HHH and HBK, (Crowd cheers at the mention of HBK) it doesn't really matter, because I will destroy the winner after I become the #1 contender!!"
    (crowd cheers)
    "I have beat the best in the business and I will rise to the top again"
    (Crowd contiues to cheer)
    "But, I have a gurantee for all 3 of my opponents, you all watch your backs, because the Animal..Will...be.. Unleashed!!!!

ooc-I think using these titles would be cool, WWE Tile, U.S title, World Tag Team Titles, and I guess cruserweight, We dont have ANY Divas!!

21. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    If HBK loses the title, then Triple H will get to decide which one we use. HBK has to give me his decision before he loses it or the next person gets the option. PM people and try to create tag teams. Let me know what they are and I'l get those titles going. I'll probobaly go in soon as Kurt Angle.

22. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    The stadium goes black on the titantron The Undertaker appears.

Batista, Jacob, Eddie, be prepared to take a ride.

Your last ride, six feet under.

Tonight I will earn my world title shot.

Rest in peace.
    Crowd cheers

23. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:hey MJ Singh, why dont we bring back Evolution with HHH and Batista in a tag team?! What do you think?

24. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:master luke is kane still open.i may join still :)

25. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    OOC: hm maybe SHAFTWINDU i will think about it

we need more people to join I think to make this a bit more interesting, because i don't think the thread will survive long with only 6 people playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.