main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

www.fanforce.net

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Rox , Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Why doesn't the www.fanforce.net url work anymore? Shouldn't it be pointing to the FanForce section on the TFn website? Has Phillip decided that he nolonger needs the url or has it accidently been passed over? I would really like to know since the url is on most on our clubs promotional material. It also makes us look bad when we tell people you have to go find info on us through the TFn website rather than just giving them the www.fanforce.net url.

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Nothing has been said to us about it, I noticed it died a bit ago. http://www.theforce.net/fanforce/fanforce/ works for the FF main page, that might be the new url. I'll bring this up in the OFH and see if I can get an answer for you soon.

3. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    Yeah I asked about it about a month ago in the Old Folks Home and Shara never got back to me with a answer. So I figured I ask here to see if I could get a better one.

4. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    I don't have an answer yet beyond the one that was given a while ago - with the further integration of TFN and FF, Fanforce would now be hosted on theforce.net.

5. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    Looks like Anthony fixed the dns issue. Good work Tech Web Dude. [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.