main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

X-Men: The Reinvention

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Pat5451, May 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat5451

Pat5451 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2005
    This is a friend of mine's website, and I am advertising it for her.

My name is Professor Charles Xavier, and I am a mutant. I run a school in Westchester New York that is specifically for others like me, who posses the X-Gene. While at the school I teach my students who to use their powers responsibly as well as regular subjects. Once they have graduated I hope that my students will either come back to teach the next generation of mutants or integrate back into society. My dream is that mutants and humans will one day live in harmony with each other, but the world is not ready to accept these young people and so the public reacts with fear and hatred. There are some mutants who retaliate with their powers, committing acts of terrorism. For the public?s sakes, as well as my students I have formed the X-Men: my longest standing and most responsible students, they fight with courage and strength to protect a world that hates them. My X-Men consist of six young men and woman: Scott Summers {Cyclops} their leader and my right hand man, Emma Frost {The White Queen}, Henry McCoy{the Beast}, Ororo Munroe {Storm}, Anna Marie Raven {Rogue} and Roberto DaCosta {Sunspot}. Please excuse the code names if you will, but I find them immensely useful. The reason I am writing this letter will become clear in the next few sentences: I wish to expand my school and to find other mutants to enrol as students. I hope that in writing this letter I will not scare you off, but encourage you to attend the open day at my school. Inside I have enclosed a brochure and I sincerely hope that I will see you there. Of course I don?t have to remind you that events like this are best kept quiet, the general public, as I have stated before, are not quite ready to accept us.

Yours Sincerely
    Professor Charles Francis Xavier PhD

This is the basic premise for my new RP board.

It is located here: http://xnewbeginning.proboards105.com/index.cgi

I'm hoping that it will become a really lively board, as all I really want to do is have another X-Men RP to get my teeth into, and that other people can really enjoy.

I'm currently looking for people to play Cyclops, Beast, Sunspot and Rouge. If anyone is interested I'd love to hear from you. I accept any character X-Men or made up that people want to bring into the game.

At the moment we have Emma Frost, Storm, Wolverine and some customs, but I'd love to have many more characters.

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Cool deal - neat to see X-Men stuff make it's way over here. :)

Just a note but I'd encourage your friend to sign up here and promote the site themselves. Usually we try to keep promotions from the people that made the site, because otherwise it would allow advertising of random websites people are affiliated with. Just something to consider.

Good luck with the forums!

3. Pat5451

Jul 26, 2005
    Sadly, she does not like Star Wars at all, so she just told me to post it here for her.

4. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Fair enough on her part, but we're about a lot more than just Star Wars stuff here too. ;) In the future please just make sure it's the owner of the site doing the promoting. :)

5. Pat5451

Jul 26, 2005
    Will do, and sorry about that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.