main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends X-wing: Deception - Completed - Jan 21, 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by InyriForge, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Hope to see more from you, Inyri...There aren't enough pilot writers out there, and you're exceptional.

Jes

2. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Now now .. What do we have here? I'm outta the loop for a few days and suddenly Inyri pops up again. Trying to avoid me? ;) :p

*waves*

3. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    thor, I could never avoid you forever. *hugs*

Jes, I agree. There definately aren't. If I get ambitious, I may start a pilot-board someday.

4. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    When we move to the new boards, I'm going to try to create an index of pilot stories...Rogues and Wraiths. No sense in doing it now, though, since the URLs will most likely change.

5. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    Wonderful story. I have been re-converted to Wes/Inyri. I love the Wedge/Iella mush.
    Myri

6. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Ok, finally made my way back into fanfic, after falling out of the Fanfic Gravity Well by going to university and falling out of the SW Gravity Well with the end of the NJO and suffering burnout on all things EU :p

On a bit of randomness and boredom, went browsing through old untouched folders in my personal files, and found 'Evasion' which I'd been copy/pasting back when I was a ficcer

Then I saw 'Deception by Inyri.doc' and I thought 'I wonder what happened with that one ...'

So I check and find that it only wrapped up last month! :p Well I felt better about just getting back to this fic ... :p Nevermind it's about the only one that's still going that is an actual story (I'm not including Vader Monologues, which I really have to look up anyway)

So anyway, I should be getting back to comment on how the story wrapped up (although I'm sure I'll love it) once I read it (next few days during class)

So anyway, hi again to all you ... two people who still check this thread :p

And congrats on all the stuff I did or didn't read about in comment posts :p

7. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    Inyri,(is that OK?) what happens with Wes and Inyri? Or is there a sequel(hint hint)and telling me will ruin the plot?

8. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I finally got back to this one.
    Awesome ending, Inyri :)
    Good luck to you in the future :)

9. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    I loved the ending. You did a really good job of wrappng everything up.

10. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Wonderfull fic :) I just spent the last few days reading it whenever I could :) There were many instances where I was literally laughing out loud :) Great job =D=

11. Jedi_Iain_Kysler

Jedi_Iain_Kysler Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2003
    Okay. To start off, InyriForge, you are the bomb!

I loved this! You had an incredible grasp of the characters involved, and the interaction between them. This should seriously be X-wing book #10.

I thought you wrote Corran Horn and Wes Janson exceptionally well. I read through this entire thing in about two days, and couldn't stop. I had to know what would happen.

With regards to Myn/Lara, I've gotta agree with Wedge on this one: "...And maybe I believe in happy endings." I always wanted to see what happened with those two. And granted, while it's not 'official' (and I use that term very loosely) this is just spectacular writing that could have fooled me.

Well done. You've got a permanent fan here.

12. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    I have long since finshed this story and loved it. And now I am reading the X-wing series and am on Wraith Squadron.
    But I would like to read more good X-wing fan fics. Can anyone point me to some?

13. dingokitten

dingokitten Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    Great story. You know at the end of one of the, chapter 18 posts... I think, you sounded exactly like Wedge. Now I know why you write him so well lol. I don't know if this place works anything like fanfiction.net but... I figured I'd praise you months after the stories finished anyways. ^_^ Wonderful job.

14. ShortySC22

ShortySC22 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    Wow, I can't believe it's finally finished. I read this over a year ago (still shocked by that!) and most fics would have been completely abandoned. I give you so much credit for actually setting out and finishing your story. Amazing job! I love this story and reading the actual X-Wing books, well your story is better! But I'm a sucker for romance :p

I had read this ages ago and left the JC for awhile. When I returned I figured I'd just rearead nice long stories that I liked. Well in the course of two days, I have finished Evasion and Deception and I just am amazed at your writing. Good job once again for finishing! ^_^

15. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    I would have to agree. Your stories ARE better than the actual books. :D
    BTW--if you still have the uneditied scenes from Evasion, I'd love to have them sent to me. :D

16. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Hey everyone,

Thank you all so much for your kind words. It amazes me that people are still reading and enjoying this fic. I had a lot of fun writing it. Major hugs to all, and thank you again. You have no idea how much it means to hear from you all.

~Inyri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.