main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

X-Wing Mission I: The Wayward Pilot

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Faceless_RJ, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Faceless_RJ

Faceless_RJ Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2016
    Four months have passed since Faceless and RJ have arrived in the X-Wing Game universe. With 8 more months till the portal back to our world opens, the boys have decided to aid the Rebel Alliance in there fight against the Galactic Empire. However, something goes wrong during a training session sending RJ into harms way.

The first of three short films picking up where Season 2 finale of Faceless Reviews (Independence Day Resurgence Review) left off. This is a fan film based on the Star Wars universe, well the Star Wars X-Wing Game universe. It is not meant to be in continuity to the Films nor the EU version. It was produced for the love of Star Wars and the love of the X-Wing PC Games. The first link is a small segment that give a brief look at the events that lead up to the boy's situation. The Second link is the actual fillm. So after months of production I finally present to you all my first real short film. Enjoy :)

PS: There is a small end credit scene. ;)

The Story So Far...

X-Wing Mission I: The Wayward Pilot