main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends X-wing pilot DDC 2020

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 3, 2020.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    and now years later

Entry 32

I must have misplaced my diary again after I recorded that Errant Venture adventure. I didn’t see it for years. I was cleaning my locker to search for my awards to be pinned on my dress-uniform and found it behind one of the Rocky-toys.

Anyway a lot has happened.

We had a mission to New Holstice where captain Kalra met his great friend Dorne Runia again. And she – on a mission for the Jedi to that planet – met a Force sensitive Varankonin and took him to be trained on Ossus.

For more than a year we were at war with a nasty hive-species called the Killik and lost many friends. One of them was Skip Gronje who paid the ultimate sacrifice during the battle of Sarn.

Rob and Kevin went with the captain to Varanko to see their old teacher for the last time. They saw him becoming one with the Force.

We are now in orbit around Coruscant. Captain Kalra got an invitation from his friend Dorne Runia to attend the funeral-ceremony for Mara Jade. And for that I need my dress-uniform. I have to pilot the shuttle for the captain. I have to stop and get dressed.

AzureAngel2 and Kahara like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Whew, quite a lot of eventful years did pass by.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more to come in the next

Entry 33

Whew I was tired after the procedure to save a young man but now I am very glad. He will recover fully and have the use of his arms.

Two days ago I was waiting at one of the landingpads of the Jedi temple where I had to guide the shuttle when things got ugly. Only one hour earlier captain Kalra had left to attend the funeral-ceremony for Mara Jade. He ordered me to stay with the shuttle after one of the landingpad officers told us that only the captain was allowed to attend. Ugly things happened when the Galactic Alliance Guards were attacked by Jedi. One of the Jedi was Leia Organa wielding her lightsaber and severing the arms of guard Sean Tefaye. I rushed to him and managed to stabilize him and get him and arms aboard our shuttle. The captain piloted us back to the Taranak where I could help Sean. He now wants to become a doctor. And for that I have the right teacher for him. I will contact Professor Ellery.

I have to stop. The Taranak is headed to Kuat.

AzureAngel2 and Kahara like this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Glad Sean was helped

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 34

The battle of Kuat ended badly for the Taranak and Steve Banasco. The Taranak arrived at Kuat and was ordered with two cruisers of the 6th fleet to guard a spacedock. And she had to engage the confederation with one of her X-wing-squadrons. The Scorpions were ordered to deploy and Spiders were ordered to fly cover for the Taranak. The last X-wing of Scorpion squadron piloted by Steve’s girlfriend Mari Yerly was leaving the hangar-bay when it exploded and started a fire at the door. A force-field came on-line immediately but an incoming torpedo made a mess of the door and force-field leaving the hangar exposed to the vacuum of space. Rob ordered us to kill our engines immediately because more heat-seeking torpedos were homing in. Those torpedos were dealt with by the big turbolasers but the Spiders were in trouble. We had only the air in our X-wings and some air for extravehicular activity (EV).

Captain Kalra ordered a retreat to Crix-base. The Scorpions had to find another ship.

Steve was the first to use his EV-air because he was using his air more quickly.

I had to leave my X-wing with my EV-air to save Steve and ended up after the emergency was dealt with in the recompression tank to cure my oxygen-deprivation.

Yesterday captain Kalra left with Steve for a much needed rest. They are going to New Holstice to the monument for the fallen and will release memory moths.

I am now in my office and have to stop and contact Professor Ellery.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 35

I am with Sean in a Lambda-class T-4a –shuttle named Marach to transport him to Professor Ellery. And with us are Iffy and Rob's astromech Ssssiiiiissssiii to transport in their memory-banks the medical data, collected by Diane Raitt. She had been monitoring the entire crew of the Taranak for years. Weston and Aisja are in the cockpit.

A few hours ago I was disguising Issa Dakin and Rob and Kevin. Sean had provided them with a pass-key to visit the Jedi-temple. That way they didn’t have to take one of the guided tours and can act like young street-kids.

Hey what’s happening?

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 36

I am continuing with a new update.

We have picked up a young Jedi-trainee fleeing from Galactic Allicance Guards invading the Jedi-temple. Dylan Awakian is a Varankonin like Rob and Kevin. We have made-up a story being hyacked and are now headed to Varanko after some messages to Crix-base.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 37

I am in a wheelchair in Kiran city hospital and saw my diary on the nightstand. I can record some before going to the OT and this time not with me as the patient.

I am still recovering from what happened weeks ago.

The landing on Varanko near Kiran-city ended in a disaster when the left wing of the shuttle failed to return to the upward position. I hurried to the manual controls and stumbled head on into Ssssiiiiissssiii. And I knew no more after I heard my right femur breaking.

I heard from Rob what happened after the landing of the shuttle.

The jettison mechanism for the cockpit was armed. Aisja was killed when she saved the main body of the shuttle by confirming the jettison. And being near the coast the rest of the shuttle could land with the mismatching wings acting as shock-breakers.

I was thrown out when the cockpit jettisoned and was near the shuttle on the rocks of the breaker. Rob hurried towards me saving me from drowning.

I was brought to the hospital with injuries to my abdomen and a broken femur all needing surgery.

Ssssiiiiissssiii is now named Stat.

Steve Banasco has resigned from the military and arrived with a shuttle after being asked by captain Kalra to deliver a package with the new codes for the buoys. They are getting old and with Jacen Solo turning Sith and now going by the name of Darth Caedus we need to protect Varanko. Steve is happy now after meeting Lois Willod.

I have heard about the death of admiral Pellaeon during the battle of Fondor.

Sean is recovering nicely and now I have to go. He asked me to be his sleep-doctor. The rods securing Sean’s arms will be removed in a small procedure. And he can begin to exercise to get his arms strong again. He will need that because he has a girl-friend Ann Malone and he wants to dance with her on the day of his marriage.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 38

Sean is recovered and is married to Ann Malone.

Steve Banasco is married to Lois Willod.

They will stay on Varanko having found new jobs.

I am recovered too and something happened this evening.

We went to see the Sheir-Irel. They became one in the eternity before their planet was destroyed when count Dooku used it for a test.

I saw Aisja and Skip, luminous like the Sheir-Irel. And I met Anakin Skywalker and could forgive him for his bad deeds done as Darth Vader.

Van Doran told me that Jacen Solo is redeemed after his death. He saved an entire species from a nano-killer. His death ended the civil war. But with Daala now running the alliance there is more trouble coming I think.

Doran is very sure that I will meet Jacen again. And when I meet him I can forgive him for his black deeds done as Darth Caedus.

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 39

We – and that is Rob, Kevin, Issa, Weston and me – are now back on the Taranak after transporting from Varanko in an old 01M10-transport used by AMC’s during the clone wars. No clone called the transport one-o-one-em-one-o. Yellow bird or Yellow was the name given because of the general yellow colour of the fuselage. We visited an asteroid to get a box with a legal transponder and continued to Anaxes as if we were arriving after going on a secret mission. The trip from Anaxes to Coruscant had been again with the Mon Manlon and a prank – this time on the first officer – that had us being confined to our quarters for the rest of the journey. The confinement had led me to working on specifics to change controls in my X-wing to be used with hands only.

Before seeing captain Kalra I met Leia Organa and could tell her about my meeting with Anakin Skywalker. I hope she can see the good to in her father.

My X-wing has now 'Hands only' controls. Rob contacted the techs on the Taranak with the specifics. When we returned to the Taranak my X-wing was ready. I know one who would love to be in the cockpit again. But that; I have to go.

Kahara, AzureAngel2 and GregMcP like this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 40

I didn't see my diary for a long time but something has happened that had me returning to Lingala and recording this in my old bed-room.

I was servicing my X-wing when a shuttle arrived. In it admiral Vic Lecerce and a contigent of GAR troops. He was giving orders and one of those was very frightening. All astromechs were scheduled for a memory-purge. Iffy has many secrets. Some are about the locations to errased planets with Force-sensitives.

Rob came to my cabin with the message that Lecerce wanted to interrogate the captain. And that led to some Spiders and captain Kalra deserting. My knowledge from my stay on the Hands Down was useful in locating the GAR troops and making up messages for six pilots and one captain being on a secret mission. I sent 'Mujaa Ewok' to Sannie, Issa, Weston and Kevin. It was a code between the six of us when trouble was rising. Rob met his pilots in the Spider-bar. All replied with yub yub commander and ordered Mujaa Ewok juice from the barkeep. Rob explained and they left for one of the Spanish pranks played on the captain, taking him with them to the hangar. I had readied my X-wing. Weston, Kevin and Rob boarded their X-wings and Issa and Sannie steered the captain towards a shuttle. 'Have fun' was the last I heard from the tech sergeant before leaving the hangar.

Somewhere in space Rob explained what was happening after we put our coms on scramble mode.

I told them it was goodbye for me because I would be heading to Lingala. My family is there and my great friend Ger Skagal. When I left Lingala on that trip in hyperspace he promised me that he would wait for my return. Ger knows that his real parents – Soron and Wilya Adameh – are living in Noranan on Moniron.

Rob and Kevin, Weston and Didier Kalra are going to Varanko.

Issa will follow Sannie to her homeplanet in Rob's X-wing after a stop on Varanko. And I won't be surprised if they opt to stay there.

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  12. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, we are already in the time AFTER Jacen´s death... feels like in a far, far away future.

:eek:

Well, glad I finally caught up with this diary!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Momentous happenings on a wide and personal scale. Glad they're settled on such a tranquil world as Varnako.

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    yes and it's a very far future to follow
    and more

Entry 41

My teacher Jeffry was having great fun when he was guided by us to my X-wing. Now he could sit again in the cockpit and soar through the skies with the hands-only controls. And he will be in the X-wing when we are going to Moniron. We is Mick and Jim Kerebuy, Ger Skagal, Jay Dalair, Jeffrey, Kevin Kaol and his son Dagnir and my parents and mom's parents. I have to go.
    In the afternoon we have a ceremony for Angie Kaol. She passed away after a wrecking disease but was able to deliver her son Dagnir. He is named after the hero in a book describing the unification of the Moniron tribes. The book will be taken by Kevin.
    We will go to Noranan on the continent of Aarga. Ah some more about Moniron and the continents. Moniron has four continents Rhova, Harada, Aarga and Monira. On the last one is the capital Monir where the government has its offices. Noranan has a great hospital where Ger's friend Keren is working. And Ger will meet his parents.

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Return to Moniron, the return to innocence.

;)

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A return to serenity and a sanctuary :)

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more adventure
    into the action

Entry 42

I am in a hospital-bed in Noranan general hospital and above me – hanging from the IV-pole – is a strange creature.

Mom explained that it was a beesie and a present from Ger and Fiona. Ah that will be fun. Ger and Fiona are bonded and will marry and for us that will be fun to plan a bachelor-party.

How did I end up in a hospital-bed.

It all had to do with celebrations for the hospital that was built 100 years ago and opened on 23 helona with a great ceremony.

On 15 helona we arrived in Noranan when we heard that Marhin Adin and Aaqu Maerhin were missing somewhere near mount Moniron. They had left the house of healing in the valley of Eled-Hir after a procedure and wanted to give a lightsaber demonstration during the celebrations.

We immediately offered to help getting into Search and rescue craft. I hopped in one of Noranan's medevacs. Jeffrey flew in the X-wing and found the crashed transport with Marhin and Aaqu in the darrin-valley in a lake saturated with the mineral draxin, a nasty substance that kills midiclorians. All Force-sensitives have midiclorians.

Secured on the hoist of the medevac I managed to get into the wreck and had Aaqu out first and on his way to the hospital. He was top-priority with a severe head-trauma and a badly broken right leg. For him a group of healers from his home and from the capital Monir came to Noranan.

I stayed with Marhin who was getting hypothermic in the cold water, keeping him awake by telling him stories and helped to extricate him. I was with him when we were coming into the ER. I promised Marhin to tell him more stories before heading to a scrub-room. I had to get Marhin under the sedation and that was easy telling him stories. Rihan Shellan and I were his sleep-doctors during the entire procedure. Rihan is the brother of Tarko Sanek, a Jedi who went to Moniron after I had that big accident on Lingala that got me the X-wing and Iffy.

Ger saw his father Soron for the first time in the OT when he offered his help. Mick and Jim helped too.

I was getting a second bag with A-blood ready when Rihan told me to connect a bag with a sickly green color to the line too. He explained that it was Midillamin to purge his body of the dead midichlorians. Soron Adameh ordered to put Marhin on hypothermia treatment to speed up the purge. He had discovered this after he had collected draxin – a mineral to make the medicine draxinon for use on Force-sensitives – in the darrin-valley. He had to use midillamin to purge his body of dead midichlorians and his speeder broke down on the high pass of mount Moniron. When help arrived he was suffering from hypothermia but free from dead midichlorians.

And the purge of dead midiclorians has me in this hospital-bed getting the midillamin treatment and becoming quite nauseaous before an injection with a sleeping medicine ended my suffering.

18. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Interesting medical facts. :D

Kahara and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    leading to spin-offs in Sting and Grey walls

Entry 43

Weeks have passed since I saw my diary in that hospital-bed. I will give a summary of what has happened before I go to my work.

Yes I am now working in the hospital and have found a new home, living with my parents in a nice house near the beach.

Aaqu Maerhin and Marhin Adin had hibernating midichlorians.

The book taken by Kevin Kaol from Lingala was very helpfull to find a cure to wake the midichlorians and have them multiplying again. It was a copy but one found by leader Jasir Ere-Dun had more details being in the original language. He came to Noranan and surprise; he fell in love with Miriel Nogamir. Bachelor-party? Yes. And we have had more parties because Beran Daranon fell in love with Tara Magali, a nurse accompanying healer Tarmenel Eled-Hir, Timo Herefa – in the group of healers with Eled-Hir – saw a nice girl named Adanel Finn and Aaqu met a nice nurse Lynne Er-Smia, working in the Noranan hospital.

We all helped Kaagi Adin to find the cure. He had to search for a deep trench in the ocean where the mineral to make the cure was found. A falgan named Kaaginha helped Kaagi with the dive. But Kaagi had to use his life-preserver to ascend with the mineral-collector and had to stay for 40 hours in a recompression-tank.

I entertained him with stories and offered to replace him in the X-wing demonstration during the celebration. Kaagi gave me instructions for his X-wing and the code to open the canopy. It was a hands-only controls X-wing with astromech Beesie helping me. I was there and had great fun with Jeffrey, Han and Ber.

And with bachelor-parties – yes parties – to plan meeting with Kaagi in that chamber was a great way to get all involved their instructions.

We had that bachelor-party for Ger, Timo, Beran, Jasir and Aaqu and a ceremony in the restaurant where the five men found a durasteel bean with a seed inside.

Fiona, Adanel, Tara, Miriel and Lynne had their party and had also the beans with seeds.

The marriage ceremony for the five couples was beautiful. The seeds were used for planting. A beautiful tree will grow.

I have to go.

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Riveting action followed by sweet joinings :) :D

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more to come in

Entry 44

Working in the hospital is very nice. We can have fun in the scrubroom after procedures and stories told by me from my days with Blade-squadron led to nurse Miu-Miu hearing that when we were practicing in one of the offices. She is in her free-time a sports-instructor and had us on an entertaining obstacle run through corridors and offices among them the directors offices and one director shouting 'only the aerobics room on this floor or you can go outside' when we barreled through his office in hot persuit of Miu-Miu and her sister Sia-Miu. They are cathar felines resembling Nash, a famous member from the Talons.

That was yesterday and the morning started with me being busy in the Beast, one of the specialized rescue-craft. It is packed to the brim with tools to rescue victims in every possible situation. It has hover-capabilities enabling it to stay at one place for five hours. Even refuelling is possible. It is bristling with grapplers abd hoists and can land on water with its inflatable floats. Another craft with floats is called the Big Fish and that has interchangable modules parked near its berth. BF 47 is its sign on the orange coloured hull. An emergency had me hopping into one of the medevacs and ending up in one of the OT's caring for a patient.

A storm and a big disaster at Jadaki plastworks and DB wood had us with more emergencies.

I will tell you about one of the emergencies that had me working side by side with my dad in the OT to keep Jehna Er-San stable.

Jadaki plastworks was scheduled for demolition and six children had found a way in to play in the buildings. Unknown to them was that the owners of DB wood had planned a disaster starting in Jadaki plastworks and continuing in the DB-wood factory. The storm was very convenient. Explosions started the fire in Jadaki plastworks.

Jehna Er-San was on a training-run with Aradan Mirdees and Timo Herefa when he heard the explosions followed by shouts from kids trapped in a building. Jehna managed to get the six children out before the building collapsed. But he was trapped in the rubble and sustained serious injuries giving him hell and fighting his rescuers with his Force powers until Aradan gave the desperate order to give draxinon. That is a drug to get midichlorians to hybernate. But five times the maximum dose had all killed all midichlorians, robbing Jehna of his Force powers. But he will regain the Force. His father and mother came with Tarmenel Eled-Hir. His father donated stemcells giving Jehna again midichlorians.

Jehna was essential in uncovering the plot to destroy the factories. He could give Ivano Arvedai, a fire-chief and one of the investigators the leads to find the shaped charges that had destroyed Jadaki Plastworks, engulfing it in a fire that aided by the storm also destroyed DB-wood.

Another emergency had Jim Kerebuy meeting Akina Meader, a police-officer and falling in love. Bachelor party? Yes and more.

Aradan Mirdees met Dian Genin. And with both being Dunai elder that led to the two becoming involved in the bachelor-party.

Taking part in the bachelor-party had me going to the stables of Aidan Keranan and meeting Ashar, a husan becoming my friend. We went to the beach.

Ivano Arvedai was walking with a limp after the swim. Now we know why he will help Jehna. Ivano began talking about his injury sustained on Coruscant and being treated by Kaagi Adin, Aaqu Maerhin and Alco Bel Kais. And that last name had dad and me telling about professor Bel-Kais and his wife Larana Hovar and their long and happy life on Lingala after they became stranded on that planet when Sidious rose to power.

The marriage party was a week ago and now I have to go.

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 45

Yesterday evening after ending my shift I went to the stables to go for a ride on Ashar. And what happened? Something very nice. Lanika Calran was saddling her husan Zafia. We saw, felt and were in love. We rode together and discovered that we were both working in Noranan General Hospital. But with me doing duty in the surgery-wing and on the rescue-craft and she working in pediatrics we had never met before. Her parents Jago and Nelly Calran were delighted when I asked them permission to marry.

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 46

I have been very busy the past week.

It began with an YT-freighter named Kerebuy Hawk making a crash-landing on Noranan spaceport. That freighter and pilots were familiar for me. I had met Jesin Fialka and Halfir Majeski on Pangona. Halfir was trapped in the cockpit and Jesin in the main cabin.

I was on medevac duty and the pilot for Marhin Adin, Beran Daranon and Jay Dalair. We had to care for Jesin Fialka. We donned BA-gear and headed inside. Jesin – talkative – informed me about his visits to Varanko – where he met the Spiders and captain Kalra who is now married to Dorne Runia – and Lingala where Peter Sloan played a prank on him during the going home party. And that prank – two stuffed wetsuits – saved Jesin from serious injuries. After the team helping Halfir was ready with the extrication and away with him to the medevac I had my team with Jesin outside and hurried to the cockpit. We wanted to be as soon as possible in the ER. In the OT I was one of the surgeons helping to fix a broken right tibia and fibula. And in the scrub-room we had great fun when the changing cubicles of Kaagi and Marhin Adin were opened by them. They were filled to the brim with sponges and blown up gloves.

Investigations by the police and firedepartment revealed that the Kerebuy Hawk crashed because a truck piloted by an old trade-federation droid – filled to the brim with plastbins with volatile products – was on an intercept-course. The exploding truck and plastbins set a hangar filed with more plastbins from various owners on fire. Charlene Wismer, the owner of the hangar had planned the demise with a powerful organisation led by Amos and Ira Slojuk. The approacting freighter declaring an emergency was convenient to start the demise. Wismer was arrested by special ops agents Steve Magaron and Melko Garnits, who have become my friends. The agents couldn't do anything when Wismer died during the interrogation. She had been infested with nano-droids like her lawyer and when the two shook hands her nano-droids reacted and caused a fatal heart-attack. But Wismer had given Steve a whack with her foot causing a wounded jaw and a vist to my dad in the hospital. The next day they wanted to arrest the culprit who was responsible for the droid that destroyed the hangar and were led by the evidence to the Slojuk factory. A friendly visit ended in disaster for Steve.

I was busy in the cockpit of medevac one when the call came and took the pilot-seat. Pilot Tim Dereika and nurses Jay Dalair and Kevin Kaol joined me and we were going to the Slojuk factory. There we had patient Steve Magaron and stabilized him for transport. Tim flew us back and beat my speed-record. I heard the word Steelman many times and not knowing what that was. I found out after treating Steve in the OT He was hit by four particle slugs causing wounds to his left shoulder and arm, his abdomen and left femur. His right jaw was now broken. Mick, Aaqu and Leslie helped me in the OT. After the scrubroom fun I headed home and heard from Lanika all about Steelman, a show for children. Steelman toys are sold everywhere.

The Steelman toy I bought in the hospital shop was very useful in waking up Steve and telling him about the injuries.

Steve is now very sure that Slojuk and his cronies are in prison on Corellia after he heard who piloted the corvette. The pilot was identified as Jono Bel-Hana who had taken his accumulated two and a half months of leave to investigate the murder of his parents. He helped Slojuk to repair the corvette, knowing that he could now bring Slojuk to justice somewhere.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Lovely about Lanika and riveting apprehending the thieves

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 47

The bachelor-party for me was a big surprise with me being brought to the farm of Aidan Keranan to do some work at the new freshers for the children coming for their riding-therapy. All my friends were there. And the day of my marriage began with Jeffrey – my best man – landing at the lawn before our cottage and not waking me up. I had been awake all night long and found out that with Lanika it had been the same. Three medevacs, the beast and big fish circled around the cottage before heading back to the hospital. That's what those pilots had been planning in the days before my bachelor-party. I went back inside the cottage and donned my pearl grey uniform jacket and black trousers with the blood-stripe as hommage to my last squadron, the Spider-squadron. Lanika was beautiful in her dress, with white trousers under her skirt, easy for riding her husan. Jago and Nelly came with the new Zakin speeder to get us to the farm of Aidan Keranan.

Tarmenel Eled-Hir was sitting on a husan and united us mounted on our husans under a ghenesin tree.