main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Lera

Lera didn't really expect Professer N'dare to respond. Or maybe she did? Well,she sure didn't expect to feel what she felt next. Blurred wrongness. Her vision tunneled and returned to normal and she took a step back.

Professer N'dare wasn't there anymore and beifly she wondered where he went. Then it hit her. A tingling so strong it almost knocked her over. She knew it was power,or a direct change in emotion in many,or one very strong,people.

With a glance over her shoulder at the infirmary door,Lera took off. She sprinted at full force down the hall. As she went electricity binded her in a sheild but she was to weak to do anything else that was very effective.

In only a few seconds she reached the front door again. Not knowing if the force feilds were still up she stopped at the entrace. As did her heart. The power rush she was getting was quickly restoring her power to the orginal level they should be at. But she was beyond that feeling.

Fear,pain,and emtyness filled her every cell. She couldn't find Professer Xaiver and Iori looked injured. A mutant call Roxanne was coughing up blood but most every thing else was blurring in and out of focus. Thera,Lera couldn't see her. Fear griped her in a new way.

Lera fell to her knees. She strenched out a hand to let it rest on the force feild. It sizzled against her power and stung at her hand but she didn't put it down.

Blood had begun to stain the top of her shirt from the brun marks on her face and neck. Her head wwas bent forward,almost touching her hand. Lera felt so lost,so unsure, even on the streets she had had a mission. Here she didn't know anything. Slowly Lera's power drained into her self. Only her eyes glowed and she dropped her han from the force feild.

Tears fell from her eyes and she buried her face in her hands. Salt stung the already existing wounds but Lera didn't notice as she sobbed.

TAG-Any,GJ

2. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I'm not even going to atempt jumping into this scenario now! When its finished could you please tag in my two characters please. For now lets just say Elaine went to bed. :)

EDIT: Realised i never posted my second chars sheet!

Alias: Plaga
    Date of Birth: 02/21/80

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 10 stone
    Eyes: yellow/green
    Hair: short black hair

Family: Maya's family are all dead
    Marital Status: single
    Species: mutant human
    Nationality: half Asian, half Caucasian
    Team: Brotherhood

Base of Operations: Brotherhood HQ

Ability: She can cause plague on people she touches and basicly infects people and things around her. (think Typhoid from Elektra)

Appearance: She has short black hair with long bangs. she wears a black long jacket that seems to suck the light in from around her. Long black boots with very high heels.

Other Special Features: she wears a pendant that contains a deadly strain of an untreatable virus, the mactabilis virus, that would kill even her. She says that if it is released it will cause a pandemic that will kill more than the spanish flu.

Personality: She is cold and never smiles. She is often sarcastic to the point of annoying. Her hunger for power is met only by her desire for complete chaos. She is unredemabley evil.

Weapons: She carries a pack with several of her own devised illnesses some deadly most just wicked painful.

History/Background: Maya was the only child of Lord Locke and thus his only heir. Her father killed her mother when she had two miscarages after only giving him a daughter. He forced Maya to watch, from then on Maya hated her father but lived with him. Until one day, after many months of producing an illness in a petry dish she infected his chicken. She watched him struggle on the floor as his lungs collapsed in and his heart was rejected by his body, the whole time she was smiling. She then joined the brotherhood and has been producing a range of diseases, some causing a bad case of constapation, some making you eyes turn black.

3. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Sorry for the Interuption, but who is the GM here...I spoke with Zedd, and he said he isn't doing the game anymore.

4. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: GreyJedi is the GM now. And by the way, have y'all seen X3 yet? It wasn't half bad... kinda rushed, but good story. And what you learn after the credits is cool... really.... Anywho... I won't ruin it for y'all. But you need to go see it.

5. TheWatchman

TheWatchman Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2006
    I agree, my only complaint was that they didn't focus enough on certain situations, rushed through em a bit. Still good movie.

6. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Saw it ( all of it ), had issues with it, would love to discuss it, but keep it to PM guys. ;)

7. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Back again. Still no word on when my computer will be fixed, but I figured that while I'm at a friend's I could get some thing up. ;) And you guys have been busy! Anyhoo....

IC: Gregory Balis
    Infirmary

flashback

Greg's dad paced the livingroom floor angrily.

"He's too old for this! Why won't he tell us who broke his arm?"

His mother shook her head. "I don't know."

"Well I'm tired of it. I'm going to give that boy a good taste of reality. Imaginary people don't break arms."

"Honey wait..."

"No! My boy's not going to labeled as the class nut case-"

Greg's father was cut off as he was thrown against the wall by the now transformed Ogre. The large being grabbed the shaking man the collar and hoisted him up in the air. All the while Greg's mother screamed in terror.

"Who's imaginary now." Ogre snarled.

"Greg... w-what happened..."

Ogre threw the man across the room into the couch causing it to flip over. "I'm not Greg
    ! My name is Ogre!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nooooo!"

Greg jerked awake. He was covered in sweat and shaking. He looked around, trying to get up but found that he was tied down. For a moment he started to panic, but then he realized where he was. This was one of the rooms in the infirmary. Some must have finally stopped him.

Not for long...

Greg all but sighed. "Shut up. If we're alone that means you can't break these restraints."

Ogre laughed. I could try.

"Could you stop being so full of yourself for once?"

I watch your words if I were you. I could break your arm again

It was an old trick that Greg had gotten use to a long time ago. "You'd only be hurting yourself."

So you admit that I'm real?

"I'd never do that. You'll always be an imaginary friend."

Ogre's growl echoed through Greg's mind. I'll kill you!

Greg smirked. "Then you'll kill yourself."

SHUT UP!

"I think I will. It's not good to talk to yourself."

Ogre was quiet after that. Greg looked around the room again. It was plain to say the least. Suddenly he looked down at his wrist. The neckalace the shadow lady had given him was gone. What if someone had found it? If it fell into the wrong hands, the professor would be in trouble. He had to find it.

Yeah, find it so I can have it again.

So much for the silence. "If I find it, I'll be sure to turn it in to the professor as soon as possible."

Not if I stop you.

"It won't happen."

I did it once, I can do it again.

"No, not again."

Ogre just laughed. We'll see.

Tag: GJ125, whoever else

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

The property around the institute had suffered a great deal of physical damage. If it looked like a war had been fought here, that's because that's exactly what had happened. The Brotherhood's attack of the Mansion was considered out of the 'norm' and was great cause for concern. They had suffered their share of casualties, but the X-men suffered a cripling blow from that attack.

Too many innocents were injured as a result of that conflict, as well as many combatants, but an unexpected event had caused them a blow they could not have forseen. Erik Xavier currently known as 'Professor Xavier', had been injured in an 'accident'. The incident was now known amongst the faculty and students. As it was, Erik was taken away and isolated from the rest of those needing immediate medical attention. He seemed to be the one who'd suffered the most critical of injuries. Then there was Roxanne, who was currently in ICU. Professor N'dare and Lazer as well as Jocasta had worked on her to save her life. She was now under constant observation, but the medical team had done all they could. It was now up to the unconcious Roxanne to fight for her own life.

Then there was Mental. The young man who'd lead the villanous Brotherhood of Mutants to attack the X-mansion was now ironically, under the medical care of his 'sworn' enemies. Mental too had suffered severe injuries during his ordeal, but by comparison, he seemed the one who was the least affected. His unconcious form lay on a bed inside a secure holding room. Much earlier, during his medical treatment, Sage insisted that a psychic dampner should be placed on him. Now he was left to recover and mend. Now his future was in the hands of those he once called 'friends.'

Sage, N'dare, John, Thera and the rest of the team were exhausted, but there was little rest in sight.

Lera was found by Surge and he'd brought her to the infirmary where her injuries could be tended too. She now too was under medical observation, as was Shira and The Magician. But as stated before, there was little time for rest. Iori refused any treatment and relied on his ki-abilities to restore himself. Miraculously, Karra and Bad Boy seemed as good as new, thanks to Lazer's amazing talents. These three, including NightFall, Dark Devil and Vermillion, were approached by Sage and N'dare. There was situation that required immediate attention.

Hawk was somewhere underground in the Westchester sewer systems and was quite likely in need of immediate assisstance. They needed to send a team to him A.S.A.P. Thera, Ice Rose, Testsuo and Pyro were also included in the discussion, but it was clear that not everyone was going to be allowed to go. After all, they couldn't leave the Mansion undefended. should their enemies choose to show up once again.

As expected, John was the one calling the shots now, followed by N'dare, Sage and Thera, who acted as his close advisors. Quick decisions and decisive actions were now needed for there was no time to spare. Though the mansion grounds lay in ruin, the work of the X-men never ceased or slowed down. Evil never slept and the forces that opposed them could seldom afford to.

With Jocasta providing constant updates on Hawk, a rescue effort was imminent. Fortune was with them, as they'd survived a full scale enemy assault. Now, Hawk was being purused by unknown hostiles. It was time to take care of one of their own and bring him home.

Tag: All, if responses apply.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT :

Before we start another chapter of the Xavier Saga, I'd like to take stock of what players are here and what players are no longer with us. During the course of this game we've gone through a great number of changes that have affected the flow of this game, and each time we've turned it around for the better. Such a time is upon us once again.

9. Pat5451

Pat5451 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2005
    GM Approved

CHARACTER SHEET

Alias: Rain
    Date of Birth: April 21st, 1987

Height: 5?8
    Weight: 200
    Eyes: Greenish blue(normal), icey blue(ice), blue(water), green(plants)
    Hair: Brown, short, usually spiked

Family: Both parents deceased
    Marital Status: Single
    Species: Mutant
    Nationality: American
    Team: X-Men

Base of Operations: Xavier Institute

Ability:
    Hydrokinesis: Michael has the ability to create, control, and manipulate water. He is able to transform into water, allowing him to slip through pipes and other small surfaces. Also, he has the ability to breathe under water and his body is able to go all the way to the depths of the ocean, allowing him to live down there for over a decade.

Cryokinesis: Michael also has the ability to create, control, and manipulate ice. He is able to transform his body completely into ice, and can also use this power to create ice tracks, much like Iceman. In order for him to use this power, he must have some form of moisture in the given area. He can also use this ability to temporarily freeze his heart, or slow it down, allowing him to heal if he is wounded, this is actually allowing him to put himself into a self coma, where he can allow himself to heal without using energy doing other things.

Cytokinesis: Michael also has the ability to create, control, and manipulate plants. He is able to help plants grow faster than they usually do, and can also create remedies out of special herbs. Another form of his Cytokinesis is his ability to kill plants at will.

Appearance: Usually, Michael will wear jeans and a hooded sweatshirt, but will also wear a variety of t-shirts. He also has a Fossil Blue, Stainless Steel watch. During the summer he will also wear muscle shirts if it gets too hot. He will also wear anything that he decides to put on. When in costume, well, what he has, is like the costumes in the movies.

Other Special Features: None
    Personality: Michael is extremely nice, and also is smart. He doesn?t like to show off at all, and will rarely use his powers. If he gets angered he goes into a completely different state, which also results in him becoming a hot head. He doesn?t really get angered that easily. Another thing is that he is extremely shy around almost anyone. He is also the one who will stand up for someone. He is a lot like a giant teddy bear, but with mutant powers. He is also famous for his extreme dislike of extremely snobbish people, since they annoy the heck out of him. He is also one who you can go to for advice, because he gives really good advice, well, that is what he is told. Also, he is not prone to wanting to fight, unless he is pushed into fighting he will rarely ever start one.

Weapons: Prefers to use his powers

History/Background:
    Michael was born, and was raised in Carol Stream, Illinois. He was born at 2:30 in the morning, and was thought to be a gift. He would always be the child to always consider things before doing anything, such as if he wanted a cookie, he would always consider the possible consequences. When he was young, he was also extremely smart, and was always excelling in almost everything. He thought he had a pretty great life, with the normal problems, until he turned fourteen.

On his birthday, at the exact time that he was born, he was walking though a green house, helping out. He was particularly annoyed during this time, because a patch of plants had decided not to grow. He willed them to grow, but nothing had happened. The green house was extremely successful ever since Michael had joined the team since it seemed that all of the plants had seemed to want to grow whenever he was around. He just thought that he had a gift for gardening, until the green house was almost robbed by two men with guns. He urged them to leave, pleading for them to stop robbing the green house, but they did not listen. That is when they struck a nerve. One of the men took his gun, and shot both his mother and his father in their

10. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Well I'll be the first to say that I'm still in. I may be scarce for a while due to my computer, but I'm definitely here for the long haul. :)

-Vicster

11. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: As i said earlier i am still here, however i found it dificult to jump into a situation at the end so i just didn't.

As for the new thread, part of me feels it would be a good idea but then another doesn't. I just don't know why for each. But i guess it would make things easier, so yeah. I think its a good idea! (that took a long time to say)

12. Crimson_Serenity

Crimson_Serenity Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2006
    More than happy to announce that I am back to actually get some playing done for a change. Bloody work and life in general have been a bit more than hectic here as of late, but at least things are calming down enough for me to be able to focus on really getting into the story.

Thanks, and can't wait to play with you all soon.

-C_S

13. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Alias: Angelfire, (AKA: Death's Son)
    Date of Birth: March 14, 1987

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 158 lbs.
    Eyes: light green
    Hair: medium messy hair

Family: Felix's father is Remy LeBeau, a man from New Orleans. his mother was Bella Donna Boudreaux, the daughter of the head of an assassins guild.
    Marital Status: Single-and-looking
    Nationality: Cajun (American)
    Team: loner for now

Base of Operations: Xavier Mansion

Ability: Angelfire has three minor mutations. The first, is the fact that he has a large angelic wing on his right back, and a draconic wing on his left. Angelfire has the power to create a blade of pure energy. It is the size of a greatsword and is virtually weightless. Upon looking at the weapon one see's an ordinary greatsword. Another power he has, or curse he calls it, is the inability to lie. He takes after his fathers' mutation and also his fathers slogan, "Death always speaks the truth."

Appearance: He wears loose-fitting jeans, and a White dress shirt, not tucked in. Over this he wears a leather trenchcoat, black as night.

Other Special Features:Nothing really

Personality: Felix is Cajun to the heart, he was raised in New Orleans as an assassin and he knows he is good at what he does. Although he was raised in the south, he never developed an accent to his speech. He is bold, and tells it like it is. He never lies.

Weapons: Sword

History/Background: Felix's father is Remy LeBeau(Gambit), a man from New Orleans. his mother was Bella Donna Boudreaux, the daughter of the head of an assassins guild. The two met as children and were married many years later. After their wedding, Bella's brother challenged Felix's father to a duel. Remy won and was exiled from New Orleans. Felix was raised as an assassin in his mothers' guild. At the age of twenty, he lost all interest in the art of killing, and ran away to the Xavier Mansion, where he heard his father had been for a while.

Not too long ago, Felix was stealing...raised as an assassin in his mothers guild, among his only 'family' in New Orleans. Now, Felix had gone off, on his own adventure. An adventure that would hopefully lead him to his father, the one he had inherited his mutant abilities from. He had heard that his father had come to the Xavier institute, and that was where Felix himself would go.

Now, he walked up the main entrance to the Institute itself... it looked as if a tornado had just gone through. Walking down the small enclosed driveway, he stepped over debris, and cracked pavement. He had heard there were many powerful mutants here, and wondered how this could have happened.

As he walks down, he get's n odd feeling about this place, as if he had a connection to someone, or something in this place. calmly he flexed his wings, showing the full almost fifteen foot wingspan.

Stepping over a large peice of a fallen tree, he finally came to the steps of the large mansion. Putting his hands in his pockets, he walks up the stairs and up to the front door.

Knocking on the door, he waits for someone to open up.

TAG: Anyone who wants some character interaction.

14. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: I'm still here (but I think you guys know that).

D_N :cool:

15. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    Approved by grey

I may repost this on the new thread if there is one.

Alias: None (at the moment. When he joins the X-Men, a codename will be made)
    Date of Birth: October 10, 1991

Height: 5?9?
    Weight: 160 lbs
    Eyes: Black
    Hair: Black. The bangs of his hair are snow-white (a mutant trait).

Family: Alexia Hatake (mother), Marion Johnston (girlfriend)
    Marital Status: In a Relationship
    Nationality: Japanese, Polynesian
    Team: None (at the moment)

Base of Operations: Wailea Beach, Maui,

Ability: Steven has the ability to run at extremely fast speeds, up to the speed of sound. Similar to the powers of Cyborg 009 in the self-titled show, when Steven moves at high speeds, the world around him seems to slow to an extremely slow speed. Over time, this power will make his hair completely white and may even have more damaging side effects to his body chemistry.

Appearance: In his free time, Steven often wears a pair of red-tinted Oakley sunglasses, a black Quicksilver shirt, blue jeans, and sandals. On special occasions, he may substitute the sandals with black tennis shoes. He wears his black hair to his shoulders and keeps himself well groomed.

Other Special Features: Like most teenagers in Maui, Steven is an avid surfer and often ?lives? with his friends on the weekends at North Shore, one of the most famous surfing spots in the world. He also is a talented musician, having played the drums for many years.

Personality: Steven is extremely laid-back and often quiet around strangers. He seems to exude a calm aura around him at all times and is friendly with almost everybody except for people who try to hurt him or his friends. He believes that anyone can follow any destiny they choose and does not believe in fate or karma. He keeps his secrets to himself though, except for sometimes, he shares them with his mother, close friends, or his girlfriend.

Weapons: His fists and a small Swiss Army Knife in his pocket. Steven does not know any martial arts or weapon skills, but he can defend himself.

History/Background: For all of his life, Steven Hatake has lived in the beautiful Hawaii islands. He was the son of Alexia, a business consultant and, strangely, a FBI operative. During his early years, Steven?s father divorced his mother and left the family, never to be seen again. Over the course of his childhood, he was a normal kid, learning to understand the world around him and listening to his mother?s lectures on hard work and destiny.

In Steven?s freshman year of high school, he found himself the target of a senior jock?s attention. When the senior and his friend tried to jump him after school one day, Steven?s power manifested itself and he fought them off until the police could come to his aid. He was a hero that day and throughout his next two years of high school, was one of his class? best students and a drummer in the school?s advanced jazz band. During this time, he also experimented with his powers and made the obvious assumption that he was a mutant.

At this time, he is a junior at North Shore High School with most of his courses being AP classes. He is the main drummer of the school?s advanced jazz band and currently dates another member of the jazz ensemble, Marion Johnston. He has great control over his powers, activating the supersonic speed at will

16. JediAayla

JediAayla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2005
    OOC: -coughs- erm...i'm still here. i should be able to post more now that my classes are over. i'm so sorry for ditching ya'll during such an intense battle!!

17. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC:

GM APPROVED

CHARACTER SHEET

Alias: Red
    Nero Morales
    Date of Birth: July 18, 1987

Height: 5-8
    Weight: 165 lb.
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Hair: Dark brown and buzzed

Family: Makayla Jimenez-Morales (Spouse), Esperanza Morales (Mother), Federico Morales (Father, deceased)
    Marital Status: Married
    Nationality: Mexican, Spanish
    Team: No current affiliation

Base of Operations: Los Angeles, CA

Ability: Nero has a couple of abilities. First he has the ability to make red energy shields out of nothing, which can block almost anything. They only extend to as far as he can extend his arm in a circular motion. Second, he has the ability to produce small red energy beams from his hands that travel as fast as a bullet and cause the damage of one aswell.

Appearance: (Nero aka Red) He wears black jeans and old white and red tennis shoes. On top he has a gray polo with a red shirt underneath. This is his casual outfit.

Other Special Features: He enjoys spending time writing down his thoughts in the form of lyrics. He then raps them out on his own time and enjoys getting feedback from others.

Personality: Nero is nice, usually calm, and always speaks his mind. He tries to befriend everyone, but if they act like his enemy he treats them like his enemy. He always speaks his mind about anything, but he doesn't always notice if he's being rude.

Weapons: His mutant powers are his main strength. But aside from that, learning how to fight in the streets and such has taught him much, and he also works out weekly.

History/Background: Nero was born in Los Angeles, California. He was raised there all his life, and his mother and father always tried to give him all they could. Although they were never rich, Nero was happy. He was raised as a nice and open person. Since a kid, he always liked writing down his thoughts. He was raised as a religious boy, but turned away from it and turned to a logic alternative, after his father died because of cancer. He was only 10 when his dad died.

It was then that his powers first showed themselves, although it was only small bursts every now and then. When he began going through puberty is when his powers completely came out and he gained control of them, by the age of 14. When he entered high school, he learned how to deal with conflicts at school, using what his father had taught him back as a kid- how to fight and defend himself. He also came to use his powers to his advantage in fights, though he still worked out and excersised to stay healthy and physically fit.

It was on November 10, 2003 when he met his high school sweetheart and current wife. They got to know each other well and over the years went through a lot, but they got through it. They decided to marry as soon as they graduated, and they did- against Nero's mother's wishes. Nero, his wife, and his mother have all grown accustomed to his powers, and he's used it to protect them when needed.

Currently, Nero has sometimes acted as a vigilante in his streets. He lives with his mother and wife.

Good to be on the roster, again [face_dancing]

Squishy_Vic

18. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Lera

Lera had passed out right after her and Surge returned to the infirmary. She had layed down on a bed and before her small wounds could be tended to she passed out. There was nothing in her mind,just black. Cold and uncertain black surrounded her mind and her face twichted in an uncomfortable manner.

Blood had run from her face and into her hair. The red turned a crimson as it dried and it almost looked like crimson on ivory.

IC:Shira

Everything had gone from bad to worse in a matter of a few seconds. Lera had dissapeared and surge was trying to protect the rest of the team with lazers or something. N'dare left and finally they had come back. Most of the team injured or in a bad way. Lera was brought back with Surge a few seconds before everyone else but the Professer Xaiver was badly injured. Shira didn't know what to do and was a pure black.

Her color reflected her mood. Fear and uncertainy. She wasn't even sure who to ask about what happened and if everyone was going to be okay. "Does anyone know what happened/" she asked to no one.

Her voice was barebly above a whisper.

TAG-any

19. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Still here...

I think a new thread might be good idea, that way any other new players won't have to do trial and error to figure out how to join.

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Professor N'dare, Xavier Mansion, Infirmary

Professor N'dare has had to deal with many emergencies before, but never within the direct confines of the Mansion itself. His every resource was streached to their very limit.

Erik Xavier, his best friend, and current mentor to the X-Men, had been severly injured. Erik was taken away and isolated from the rest of those needing immediate medical attention. He seemed to be the one who'd suffered the most critical of injuries. Professor N'dare, Lazer and Jocasta had worked hard to deal with the injuries. Then there was Roxanne, who was currently in ICU. She was now under constant observation. Then there were all the innocents who had been caught in the middle. Mental, their enemy, also seemed to have suffered the same fate as Xavier, and was also in their medical area. His unconcious form lay on a bed inside a secure holding room. Much earlier, during his medical treatment, Sage insisted that a psychic dampner should be placed on him. Now he was left to recover and mend. Every droid, hoverbed, and other device N'dare had, was currently in service, dealing with the injured. He was glad, that the one called Lazer was able to help with many of the lesser injuries. It gave him time and sight to deal with the more serious ones. N'dare also kept an eye on those who helped them. It would do no good, if those who were left were to fall to exhaustion.

John was now the leader, followed by N'dare, Sage and Thera, who acted as his close advisors. Quick decisions and decisive actions were now needed for there was no time to spare. N'dare spoke up. "John. I might be able to help, in reguards with the Mansion...with Karra's help." He nodded. "I have been working with Iori and Karra on bulding a device that can one, see the dimension doors, the brotherhood seem to be using now. And to secondly, shield the mansion, so that they cant teleport in so easily." N'dare looked at the others. "I believe I have a prototype ready. I was going to test it first..but it seems like NOW would be a good a time, as any."

He waited to see what input John and the others might have to say. As he did, he decided now might be a good time to contact some of his friends. They might be able to tell him how the brotherhood had managed such a boost in powers.

Tag: All involved

21. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    Lazer and NightFall - Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Lazer was like a whirl of light, moving around to help the many who so desperately needed it. NightFall, unable to directly help her in that, moved about, checking to make sure no other critical injured beings needed any help. He then switched to being a guard, keeping a sharp eye around, making sure no other 'surprise' visits happened, while everyone else was being led inside. Later, as Lazer was by herself, working on a patient, NightFall came to her. "Lazer. I found out something during that last battle. It was - unusual." At that statement, Lazer almost spilt her tray, as she whirled around to look at him. Whenever NightFall called ANYTHING unusual, it was a cause for concern.

"What do you mean, unusual?" she asked him, moving closer. NightFall looked down. "I met someone. A lady. She was like me."

Lazer's eyes went wide, as she looked up at him. "Like you? You mean the entire darkness thing? Shadows and all?" NightFall nodded silently. Lazer stared at him a moment. He had been, gone for a while, during the thick of things. Was it because of that lady? She also remembered quite well, how NightFall was in the beginning. If this lady was anything like he was back then - she shuddered to think of it. "Thats not good. That means that she can move around with ease, and their systems woudlnt pick it up. We better tell someone." Lazer moved to leave, when NighFall touched her shoulder.

"Wait."

Lazer looked as if he had gained a third eye. "Wait? What for?" she asked him. NightFall looked at her. "I yanked her teammates. I THINK she is with them. Im not sure. I AM sure she knew what I was doing. But she didnt stop me. Why? I dont know." Lazer looked over, worried. She didnt like the way the conversation was going. She reached up, and touched his shoulder. "Maybe she has her own agenda. Maybe not. She might simply wanted the company of someone like her." she said softly. But remember how you were in the beginning. We HAVE to tell them." she said softly. NightFall nodded in agreement. He gave her a small grin, and then fell into his customary silence.

Later, when they were at the meeting, Lazer and NightFall were looking more of their normal selves, as they listened in on the meeting. NightFall volunteered to go after the missing Xman known as Hawk. "I can use my ablilities to get myself, and whoever I take, there as quickly as possible, and back. But I would suggest, that someone from the Mansion goes with us. As they probably do not know myself or Lazer, I doubt they would be willing to go with two people who simply pop up out of the blue." he suggested to the rest of those at the meeting. Lazer agreed to help as well. All they needed now, was an X-men.

After the normal meeting, when the students had left, NightFall walked over to John, Thera and N'dare and told them of the shadowy woman that had been with the rest of Brotherhood, and the possible threat that she might represent. He then turned, and left them, not telling the professors of 'their discussion.'

He waited, alongside Lazer, as they prepared to rescue the one known as Hawk.

TAG: Ktala, GreyJedi, JediAalya, anyone else

22. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    OOC: GM APPROVED Thanks once again Grey! It's great to be back :D

CHARACTER SHEET
    Alias: Fade
    Date of Birth: July 15, 1983

Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 180 lb.
    Eyes: Dark blue
    Hair: Shoulder length dark brown hair; Tied back in a small ducktail

Family: John Byrd; Father; Deceased| Lisa Byrd; Mother; Deceased| Chase Byrd; Brother; Deceased
    Nationality: Caucasian
    Team: Currently not on a team

Base of Operations: Rundown Apartment in New York City

Ability: Reno has the ability to teleport.

Appearance: Casual; He wears black jeans ripped at the knees, a navy blue shirt, black tenni shoes and a black zip up hoody.

Other Special Features: Reno never goes anywhere without his MP3 player or his necklace of a wolf's tooth.

Personality: Reno is a quiet, somewhat reckless, laid-back kind of guy. He loves to joke around with people after he's gotten to know them. Sometimes he goes a little to far, but always makes up for it somehow.

Weapons: Reno keeps a switchblade strapped onto his belt. He conceals it under his shirt and hoody, seeing as how he doens't like using it unless it's necessary. He has a 9mm helwin as well, wich he keeps tucked in front of him in his belt, also concealed under his clothing.

History/Background: In highschool Reno was one of the most popular guys around, along with his brother, Chase. Reno was older than Chase by a year, and the two were inseperable. When they were younger, around the age of nine, their mother went missing. Several weeks later she had been found dead. However, Reno and Chase knew the truth. Their father murdered their mom durning dinner one night while he was drunk. He got rid of her body and made it seem like she went missing. Reno and Chase's lives went really bad after that.

Their father was drunk all the time, and beat them savagley. One year, when Reno was a Juniour and Chase a Sophmore, their father got extremly drunk and killed Chase. Reno exploded. He discovered his powers that day, when his father tried to kill him, Reno was able to teleport away from him. After discovering his powers, Reno used them to his advantage and murdered his father, stabbing him repeatedly until the police arrived. Reno was sent to Juvenile Hall for man slaughter. He was blamed for his brother's death along with his father's.

Reno spent the rest of his high school life in Juvenile hall. He was let out for good behaviour on his seventeenth birthday. Since then Reno has been living in a rundown apartment, doing the best he can to survive and not get arrested again.

23. Pat5451

Pat5451 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2005

24. TheWatchman

TheWatchman Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2006

GM Approved

Alias: Shell Shock
    Date Of Birth: 04/21/84

Height: 6?2 ft
    Weight: 188 lbs
    Body Build: Athletic
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Dark Brown Hair, Long (comes down to neck)
    Facial Hair: Goatee

Family: Any known relatives have been long forgotten.
    Species: Human/Mutant
    Nationality: Mexican American
    Team: Currently None

Ability: Transforms the molecules of his body into thermal energy. Allowing him to cause a massive explosion to his surroundings (Can be used as a weapon or shield) but leaving him very fatigued yet unharmed (has yet learned to control it).

Second Abilities: Enhanced Strength, Speed, Reflexes, and durability.

Appearance: Blue Jeans, Military boots, undershirt and a leather jacket, and a black beanie.

Personality: Quite, conservative, Loyal and at times headstrong.

History/Background: Anton was born into a poor family living in Mexico on the boarders of the United States. His parents fled into the America eventually ending up in Chicago in search of a new life, they however met nothing of the sort. His parents were both killed, at such a young age Anton was placed into a Orphanage where he lived for eleven years. For years he watched other children come and go as he was thrown aside. It was during this period he discovered his physical features grew immensely. At the age 18 he joined the military, his stay in the army was however short. He was forced to run and hide when a sudden outbreak of his powers emerged and endangered all those around him and the fact that he was a mutant didn't help his cause. He fled into his home country of Mexico and stayed in exile for three years. It was only now that he has returned to Chicago for perhaps help and guidance he never received.

Looking forward to jumping back into this RPG.

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    ATTENTION:

[face_dancing] Good News everyone. Our move has been approved. YAY!!
    So as you can imagine, I've got work to do, and hopefully have this thing up ( and going ) this weekend. But yes, we got the go ahead by the moddess herself! So rejoice!! You may continue to post your feelings and comments here until the new thread is open. Excelsior everyone.
    [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.