main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yahhh!! Was April Fools good for you?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Thraxwhirl, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    hmmm... its interesting for sure. *** what *** hell is not too bad.

KK EDIT: Please refrain from using the word "the" in your posts. It must be starred out as it is now reserved for moderators and above only. Misspellings and abbreviations aren't allowed either.

2. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    It's German.

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    I tried saying it in German but KK edited it out. :(

Der die das, KK!

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    You Mods are all crazy! But I like it! 8-} Makes me feel better fit here.

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    They are also editing in YJCC too.

6. Darth-Floyd

Darth-Floyd Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    And in danish, it´s *** or ***

KK EDIT: Please refrain from using the word "the" in your posts. It must be starred out as it is now reserved for moderators and above only. Misspellings and abbreviations aren't allowed either.

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Spanish has *** most, me thinks. ** ** *** *** ***, uh....I think I'm missing a few.

Y yo entiendo todas las palabras prohibidas.

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000

That's *** funniest thing I've ever done. I'm such *** trouble maker.

Honestly, isn't it *** truth that I ought to respect the rules? I guess that *** reality is that *** rules aren't *** right things for me to obey at *** current time.

Dangit. :p

That's *** last time!

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Hey Jello! I snuck one past Kimball!! [face_devil]

10. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    (Storms into Comms.) This joke is *** most pathetic, ludicrous, aggrevating, frustrating, bothering, Hellish thing I have ever seen in all my life!

If ANYONE has a good explanation for it that works better than *** joke at the beginning of *** thread, which is total BS, then that person better bring it NOW!!

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Chill KH.

***, Kimball, you stole my color combo!!!!! :mad: I had it first and I want it back you thief!!

12. Darth_Ignant

Darth_Ignant Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 24, 2001
    KH, please edit your sig. THREE CHEERS FOR THE MODS has the word the in it. The word the is now banned.

13. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    First ***, next *** letter "e"!

Will all these edits find there way to peoples user notes?

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Kimball still has missed *** one I snuck in! 8-}

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Atleast they haven't hit WNU to edit that word 8-} .

16. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    KIMBALL!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am not a happy camper with this oppression of free speech going on. Joke or no, it is pathetic and extremely base. [face=fury]

17. Thraxwhirl

Thraxwhirl Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Hey, word up, Ignant, Darth-Floyd. How are you guys doing? :D

KH. Chill out, like Ignant says. It's just a bit o' fun. Besides, this forum is afterall, just a form of chat room, and we don't pay for this service. We're effectively guests here, and whatever rules and regs are set by our hosts... that's up to them.

They may treat us how they wish, or we can leave. So long as what they do isn't illegal under International Law(and censoring "***" isn't), they can bend, break rules... show favouritism by not edting Ignant's posts, but editing mine. It's all cool.

It's TF.N's house, not ours. You and I can set whatever rules and standards(even double standards) we wish for people who visit usin our own homes(so long as we don't act in contravention of laws set by our governments)... same applies to websites. Effectively.

If we can't put up with a bit of chicanery and nonsense from KK when he feels like having a laugh, we can leave. Nobody's keeping us here.

It's no big. I for one find it quite amusing.

That's why I keep posting "***". Just to keep him on his toes, you understand. ;)

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Still waiting on KK to find *** one I snuck past him and for him to change his color combo which he stole from me!! :mad:

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Well...its "Game Over"! 8-} I surrender! I give up!

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    He still has missed it. Would you like a hint KK?

21. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    "Atleast they haven't hit WNU to edit that word ."

Does *** phrase, "like a red rag to a bull" mean anything to you, Stridarious

Edit that gratuitous and inappopriate use of "***" in my post, if you please, Kimball.

22. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Nice banners. What a shock aobut this new mod thing. nice to have an april fool's without clearly obvious pranks.

*his is the greatest t*read *ver

23. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    Much obliged, KK. :D

24. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I will start using this link in place of *** forbidden word.

25. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    LOL! That's brilliant, Hama! I wonder why that user registered an account with such a name?

Shame his/her posts are no longer available to be read. It'd be nice to know what he/she had to say for him/herself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.