main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Niagara, ON ~*~ YJN Hockey Practice ~*~

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by BobaFett_YJN, Jan 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    It was totaly not needed here. Four post in a row in nothing! I'm sick of going to a thread where I want to read what the TITLE says insted i get a bunch of **** from you two little people that could go on in an MSN convo. No one need to know that you are to short mallory..... Its not what the thread says!!!!!!!!

Now onto what this thread acctually says.... I have a quick question, What happenes if it rains....??? Do we play in the rain, or what??? Also I might be a bit late seeing as I have to drop my sister off at my grandmums house before we go to St. Kits on saturday... If I'm gonna be way late, I'll call! Later guys!!

Shaden

2. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Of course we play in the rain! Back in the day, I used to play in the rain with nothing but shorts and a t-shirt on. Rain never hurt nobody. Just don't wear a white shirt that day.

3. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Does that include me, Mitch?

4. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Hmmmmmmmmm.......YJN Wet T-shirt/Hockey Contest...........something for everyone!!!!! LOL 8-}

5. Amidala_wannabe

Aug 18, 2001
    Laurie you are nutz..

I still have to find out if we have any Hockey sticks.... Anyone got one that I would be able to use???

Shaden

6. BobaFett_YJN

May 27, 2001
    If I'm not mistaken, Mitch has some extra sticks.

I just wanted to know what movie(s) we should watch.....??

Also, I need a head count of who's coming (we need to sort out the food issue...and you all like food, right? You better, cuz I don't wanna starve to make a few non-eaters happy...then again, it would save money and food...I could just ask you if you're coming, and if you want to eat, then I can get enough food for the non-non-eaters, then everyone's happy....I'll shut up now)

7. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    Expect me. I just asked my dad today, and he's still "unimpressed" with the fact that playdium is from 10-2am. So, I'm still working on him, but expect me.

8. BobaFett_YJN

May 27, 2001
    Ok Mal, does this mean you're coming to the practice? or Playdium? or both?

9. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    It means I might be going to playdium, and when I find out, I'll tell you. And, if I'm going to playdium, then I'll be comming to the practice. K? k.

10. Mert_Skywalker

Aug 28, 2001
    Count Mort and I in for Saturday

11. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    arg, I just realized that both my parents are working. But, if I can get a ride down there (like picked up), then I can probably go. my dad's working days so he should be able to pick me up.

12. Amidala_wannabe

Aug 18, 2001
    I'll be there! Lets just hope that it doesn't rain! And I eat food! So count me when your doing a food eating head count!!

Shaden

13. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Mesa coming...Mesa coming!!!!

I only got one stick....how much gear do we need? How "hard" are we playing?

I think I can get a net. I'll double check.

14. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    If I can get a ride there and I come, I'll need a stick. And yes I eat food. lol

15. dreamweaver_YJN

Oct 9, 2001
    You KNOW Eryn, Mal and me will be there......we're the caterers....and your biggest fans!!!!

Go #15, go #9!!!...and the rest of you "Bad Apples"

16. StarWars_Vixen

StarWars_Vixen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    Just wanted to say sorry that Jay and I aren't able to make it. Jason has to work that day and I have a Birthday party to attend.

17. dreamweaver_YJN

Oct 9, 2001
    I have seen....and held... Graeme's stick.
    It is a thing of beauty.
    He has made some modifications that make it truly unique and awesome!!.........

..........HOCKEY stick, HOCKEY stick!!! Get your minds outta the gutter!!!! 8-} 8-} 8-}

18. Amidala_wannabe

Aug 18, 2001
    Im #7!!!!!! Thats my number and no one can take it!!!!!!!!

Shaden

19. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    hehe, I read the name "mal" and got confused. For a sec I thought you were talking about me, and I was wondering, "why is she talking about me?" lol. Then I remembered there is another mallory. It's confusing. :p

And about Graeme's "stick".....don't give me nasty visuals. lol. I know I shouldn't have my mind in the gutter anyways, but I can't help it. lol.

As for numbers. Since I can't be #7 (which is like, my lucky #), I wanna be #13!!

20. BobaFett_YJN

May 27, 2001
    *sniff* It's not nasty.
    About my hockey stick, I made a few special modifications myself, and it looks pretty sweet. I think it'd be cool if some other people paint their sticks :)

Also, it seems some people are without sticks.....EVERYONE WHO HAS EXTRA STICKS, PLEASE BRING THEM!!!

Also, bring some of your DVDs to watch!

As for numbers (thanks for the idea Stef), bring your YJN t-shirts if you can, and I can make some numbers out of black hockey tape. I'm #15, Nick will be #9, and just lemme know what number you want (#0 is available :p )

21. Mert_Skywalker

Aug 28, 2001
    I want #8!

Anyway, about the movies, is it alright if I bring VHS or am I too old school for you people?

Also, my dad may not show up to the practice. If he doesn't, that means I'll have a stick for someone my height or taller, and a stick for anyone who's much shorter than me. Plus my own.

22. BobaFett_YJN

May 27, 2001
    *sigh* OK, we I'll accept VHS....

23. Amidala_wannabe

Aug 18, 2001
    Arg... If I had known to bring my DVDs I would have brought my A Knights Tale! But as I am at Chris's house right now.. thats impossible!!! Meh.... See ya guys there!

Shaden

24. Amidala_wannabe

Aug 18, 2001
    Fun Fun Fun!!!!!! Except I wanna sleep now.... sounds good... later!

Shaden

25. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    I wish I could have gone. Stupid parents. lol. Actually, they have to work, or we'd be in the poor house. Oh well, I'll be there next saturday, but I need directions to this "library" that we're supposed to meet at. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.