main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Yo, younglings and all

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jet-Eye, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    I have many star wars books to 'give away'. Because I'm not allowed to advertise things I'm using the phrase 'give away'. PM me for more details, I have an absolute load to unload, from the early days like Bakura War to the recent NJO series. I'm moving out and it's time to let 'em go!

2. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    [face_laugh]

Kicking the habit, then, JE? Well, I'd be pleased to help you 'give them away' but unfortunately all I'd want to do with them is 'give them away' also. Sorry.

3. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    If you're "giving away" The Swarm War than I'll be happy to negotiate, because I couldn't be arsed mounting a Borders expedition again only to find out it isn't in stock, but otherwise, no deal.

Where you moving out to pip?

4. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Amsterdam, I've got a job for translating Indonesian into English there. I'll be pulling down 6 bills a week, fair dinkum!

5. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    Amsterdam? Seriously?

:eek:

6. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Guess who'll become a regular in the red light district....

7. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Did I say Amsterdam? I meant Brunswick West. I'm staying at Chateau de Brunswick permanetly, PoTerz

8. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    eh. Amsterdam, Brunswick West, same difference.

9. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Yes, I live there also. I can attest to the redlight district style of life, though I am sorely disappointed in the lack of smoking cafes in the area.

I hope you have a decent local out where you are Mr J-E. I can only find four :p

10. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    There are no decent locals near me. But, Kensington is well within stumbling distance from the city (for those of us too cheap to afford the $15 cab ride) so it all evens out in the end.

11. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Hold up Pulsar you say you live in west brunswick (what happened to geelong?) and you have found 4? where is this four you speak of? I am over at melville rd, far, far away from any pub that I could call 'local' (ie a place with a pool table, crap australian beer and no more than 3 minutes away). Four is a damn good effort!

12. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    On the cusp my friend! Geelong was always going to be a waste of time (living with the parentals when you're 24 is never going to end up in a good place :p) I now inhabit a rowdy house in Victoria street...pretty far away from you! Melville really is a dead spot, you poor guy, although I think Ace Morning is close to you...ish.

13. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    I have a head full of bogn0rz

It is time to rip on the GY!BE, pour a cup of caf and chill out for a day. Whose up for a dump?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.