main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Yoda Beanie Buddy for a good cause...

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Destructo, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    The cutest little girl that I know recently came out of an operation, and recently when I asked her what she wanted to cheer her up, she said that she wanted a Yoda Beanie Buddy, she thought that he was cool in AOTC.

I have called almost all the collectable shops in Singapore(especially from the list in another thread here) and have had no luck whatsoever. If anyone would be willing to sell me theirs or point me in the right direction, I'd be most grateful.

It's important to me this little girl get her Yoda Beanie Buddy as she recovers from her illness.

Thank you for your time, have a nice day and may the force be with you.

E.

2. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Sorry darth.. I've never heard of a Yoda Beannie Buddy. I dun think it exists.

3. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Sorry, never heard of it before, let alone know where to get it... MTFBWY in your search :)

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    How about trying out eBay? I spoted 4 there with 2 costing ~USD10. (Use "Yoda Buddies").

Hmm, is there any particular dateline u must get it? If I drop by Clark Quay soon, I'll keep a lookout. ;)

5. Darth_Destructo

Oct 2, 2001
    The line is by Kenner, not Ty, so regular Beanie shops won't have it. See? I did my home work. ;)

And yes, I am very sure that it exsists, I have even seen it before, but now I just can't find them.

eBay ones are US$30, excluding shipping, that's crazy! [face_plain]

Thanks everyone and the search goes on...

E.

6. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    The Yoda one is a bit more rare than the rest in the same line, hence the impossible prices some people are placing. Personally, I haven't seen one in Sg before while the rest in the same line I had seen regularly at TRU in my haydays of SW Collectibles buying. :(

Will tell u if I see them anywhere. :)

7. Darth_Destructo

Oct 2, 2001
  8. Darth_Destructo

Oct 2, 2001
    Up.

Uh, is there really no such thing? :(

9. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002