main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yoda Sweatshirt Sizes

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Ziska_Ames, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziska_Ames

Ziska_Ames Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    Hi. Please don't kill me, but I'm one of those who attended C3 but prefered to go to events rather than stand in line for the store. That being said I apologize if this post offends people who DID stand in line. More power to you. However, I would now LOVE to have a Yoda sweatshirt. So I was wondering if some kind benevolent soul who has one could give me shoulder, sleeve, body measurements for a small and a medium size. They don't have measurements on the website and I'd hate to spend 40 bucks, not get it until July, and then have it be the wrong size. Someone please help?

2. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
  3. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    *sigh* i went to the store on friday, when they had already sold out of the yoda sweatshirts and before they started taking orders, and ended up buying the vader sweatshirt instead. if they only had the pre-order forms ready when they ran out of stuff, rather than waiting until sunday to offer pre-orders...

the yoda sweatshirt is way cooler than the vader hoodie.

4. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    i can tell you they were running kinda big...i got a small and it is a little big but perfect!!!

here is a really bad picture of me wearing it...i am next to jengo............it was along day!!!
    [image=http://grantgould.com/artists_allied/c3photos/artists_and_fetts.jpg]

5. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    I am petite and i asked for a adult small, and it was like wearing a blanket. I asked right away for a smaller one, which they didn't have. so I asked for a child size and the small child size fit me the best. the arms are a bit short but the good thing is that the body of the hoodie doesn't go down to my knees.

6. Ziska_Ames

Ziska_Ames Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    Gatodama, would you mind measuring yours for me? I'm kinda small too, but I think the small would be good. Thanks for everyone's help. Except the first person. That just made me cry. *sniff* ;)

7. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    "if they only had the pre-order forms ready when they ran out of stuff, rather than waiting until sunday to offer pre-orders..."

Just a minor correction, they also had re-orders Saturday afternoon.

8. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    Even so, that was hard info to come by. My cousin and I were given order forms and told to go to room X.. well we went by there and low and behold there was an empty room (no one was around) that was full of Vader figs (Cases) ... I can't imagine what would have happened if someone that wasn't trust worthy happened upon this site. We left quickly and shut the door.. just another mistake by GenCon! :)

9. Barbados

Barbados Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2004
    You can order them online?

Link plz.

10. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    You could order them online. About a two weeks ago.

Not anymore, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.