main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Yoda, where are you? :)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Just a quick post to see if anyone has seen Yoda. We havent been graced with his presence here on the boards for several days now, and I cant reach him on the phone. Yoda, bud, I was just checking to make sure everything was ok...!! Give us a yell! :)

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Been wondering about the Carolina blue version of whatever the heck species Yoda is myself.

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    "I can't believe he's gone..."

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yoda, I know Carolina lost to Duke the other week, but that certainly isnt a reason to hide away from us!!! J/K!!! :D

5. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    yeah, what's up?

6. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    NEWSFLASH.... This just in...... Possible Yoda sighting.... Friday... March 12th..... Wal-Mart, Rocky Mount vacinity... Possible car ID.... Probable driver 'ID'ed as subject "Yoda".... Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of "Yoda" is requested to post on http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10396... Now for the weather... Skies are clearing with a ...

7. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Back I am! Sorry that I disappeard as I did, but I just felt it was time to step back and recharge the batteries. Now I feel its time to step up and Take back the reins of the Force! Master Yoda is Back! Thank you all for you're concern of me, and Riff the reason you couldnt reach me on my cel phone is we changed services. Call you with the new muber I will.

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yoda, good to hear back from you, buddy! We were getting worried that you got lost somewhere on Dagobah, and we were starting to look for you. :) Anyways, glad you are back, and yeah... you better call my cell and leave me your new number. Failure to do so, will result in swift punishment! Yes, I will take your gimer stick away from you, and confine you to the dark side cave for a week. See how you like THAT! :D

9. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Take my gimer stick you will not! its Mine, Mine, Mine, All Mine! plus it helps me to beat people over the head lol

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, you better call me with that new cell number, then!!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.