main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yoda's World Tour

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by Miana Kenobi, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello Scotland! Rachel from San Diego/Inland Empire, California here.

After following Vader's World Tour a few years back, Master--Kenobi of the Santa Cruz, California Fanforce has decided to do the same. She is sending her fried Interactive Yoda (who met his doom during a certain scene in Velvet Goldmine) on a US and World tour.

I'm helping her plan the trip, and we are trying to see which Fanforce would like to be apart of this tour.

Care to join us? ;)

We are eager to send Yoda to the UK. Master--Kenobi's entire goal for the trip is just to have one picture with Ewan McGregor (since it's partially his fault that her Yoda died). ;)

The original planning thread is Here, and a website is in the works. :D

~~Cheers
    Rachel

2. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Sorry to disappoint, but this isn't an official chapter yet, as everyone's too lazy/busy with work to be able to meet up.

So you could send it to a single person, who would then send it on, but it'd end up as a Chain-Letter-Yoda, instead of a FanForce event.

But, some people may be up for it.

As for getting Ewan, I think he's much too busy in the West End doing Guys and Dolls.

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Ah, I know how that goes.

Thanks for the heads up. I already spoke to some of the people in the London group and they're going to try to arrange the picture. Thanks again, though! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.