main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends You...All Along. (L/M, Flash-fics) Post up: Oct. 5.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Sep 5, 2014.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by Nyota's Heart Genre: Mush and snark, lots of both. Characters: L/M, mention and appearances of others.

Disclaimer: Borrowing with much affection.

~~!

He had to be grateful, he supposed that Mara had shown up to (what was the word), console him over Callista's leaving? Luke frowned as he watched her ship take off. He was grateful, honestly. But for her to say Callista hadn't truly loved him in the first place. He groaned inwardly.

That suspicion had been niggling at the back of his mind to be honest. That was why Mara's observation had cut so deeply.
    He was sad he couldn't give Callista what she thought she wanted. Whatever that was.

But he couldn't deny that seeing Mara, feeling her vibrancy through the Force, had lifted his spirits in a way a visit from no other could have done, not even his family. She was brutally honest and sharp-tongued.
    Her abrasiveness was frequently refreshing. And any day that she showed up ... was brighter for all that.

+++++

:D :D

Note: Unabashedly inspired by Chasing Dreams' latest update. [face_batting] :cool:

2. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I agree having certain people in your life - just show up - does brighten the day.

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Mara is a shining star, as is your ficlet

4. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Very nice! :D

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :D More fun ... in the rain on Yavin, this time with a twisty.

~~~!

Mara and Luke were taking a stroll during the afternoon on a day that was somewhat less torrid and steamy than it might be. The breezes had a cooling bite, presaging autumn.

Brief showers were not out of the question, however. One started and quickly became a downpour.

Luke laughed and pulled Mara under a tree, thankfully not a massassi.

He leaned in and nibbled her ear. "Are you good and innoculated, love?"

She shivered at his breath tickling her ear and at the way his hand had snaked under her blouse. "Naturally. Although once you get the massassi fever, you apparently are more than likely not to get it again, but I want to be more than on the safe side."

Luke chuckled.

Mara's bout with the virus had not been fun. It had happened during her academy training. He wasn't sure if that had convinced her to leave, more than anything else.

Now, though, the rain was working its way under the branches of their makeshift shelter.

"Might have to strip down." Luke teased. "If we get drenched, we might catch a ... chill."

Mara snorted. "Then how do you propose we keep warm?"

Luke grinned. "I have an idea."

He had a feeling that he would be able to distract Mara so efficiently that she wouldn't remember they were soaked.

He pulled her into a dense copse and happily went about testing his theory.

++++++

[face_laugh] [face_mischief]

Gemma and AzureAngel2 like this.
  6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    funny, squeelishiously delicious and naughty

7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You keep the hunger for more going... :D

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  8. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Sweet entry. May we have more, please?

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL Fun goodness coming up [face_mischief]

~~!

Mara and Luke had gotten engaged at Han and Leia's 12th wedding anniversary party. She had teased him by saying: "Are you asking because you're slightly more than intoxicated, Skywalker?"

He had said in all seriousness: "No, Mara. I've been working up the nerve for quite the while now."

They had worked together and wound up at social things more often than not. He, to keep the groupies away and because he genuinely enjoyed her company and the way she looked in black satin. She because she could be her true self with him and tell it like it was. Plus, he was sweet eye-candy all dressed up.

Now they were on a secluded beach and Luke was slathering anti-UV cream on her shoulders and back. Mara mentioned offhandedly that she was cutting back on her missions for Karrde. "Doesn't make sense to be getting married and then spend more time with your colleagues than your husband. People might start to wonder what was lacking between us."

Luke chortled at her comment.
    He grinned with delight at her news. Mara knew he would be thrilled. She had waited until they were on this mini-holiday to tell him.

She knew his gratitude would thrill her, in turn.
    Which it did.

Luke asked if she wanted lotion on her legs too, and she said yes.
    Then he proceeded to rub and stroke, and when he reached her feet proper, he massaged and nibbled her toes.
    She wriggled and laughed because that tickled.

Then Luke began to kiss her freckles and all the places in between.
    Mara's delirious sighs let him know he was definitely masterful at it.

++++++++

SQUEE!

Jedi_Lover - a little something cute and melty to offset your RL ickies. [:D] [:D]

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Luke and Mara should have married sooner. They are the perfect couple

11. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Awwww ... I love it when these two can catch a moment to themselves. I hate sunscreen but if Luke was the one applying it -- I don't think I would mind as much.

12. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I don't think there's anything lacking with those two. [face_mischief]

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I know that's right. [face_love] [:D] !!!