main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore - Han/Leia AU, vignette {Announcement 5th Feb.}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala_Skywalker, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vader_incarnate

vader_incarnate Force Ghost star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    I came here expecting a tear-jerker, you know. I expected that... but no, I didn?t expect to cry. I don?t cry, usually; it?s just a strange thing about me. *shrugs*

But right now the screen is looking strangely blurry. :_| :_| :_|

Thank the stars this ne?er happened-- I'm already bawling as it is. Everything that could have happened because of one decision-- one decision that I won?t demean by calling ?little?-- ... the results are phenomenal for both the galaxy and everyone?s favorite angsty SW family.

([luke]NOOO![/luke] ARTOO!)

*raises her coffee mug in salute* Brava, Majesty! Even after you?ve conquered the boards, let it be known that you conquered our hearts first. You control the floodgates of our tearducts, m?lady: I hope you use them well. ;)

EDIT: Ooh, new page! :D

2. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    Capital! Capital! That was not only well written, but well-detailed and well-thought of. That is a very interesting point of view of "what-would-have-happened?"

I guess the whole Luke/Mara betrayal thing had something to do with Leia's choice, otherwise I don't understand it. Did they (Han, Leia, and Luke) never go to Dathomir? Boy, and how did Isolder's mother die? And what about Isolder?

Boy, I need to quit questioning so wonderful a fic. If ever I were to write a vignette (which may not be a remote possibility in the future) I would wish to meet the same quality and success as yours did.

Keep at your writing, Amidala_Skywalker, and if there's anything else that you want me to read, just say so!

3. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Beautifully realistic emotions once again, Amses. Dreadfully sad.

YOU KILLED MY LUKIE!!!

You know, one of these days you're going to scar me for life, dearheart. ;)

Love ya, sis! Wonderful job yet again!

4. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Potion? More a side-effect of high praises, I think ;)

Tell u what, i'll stop making u blush when u stop making me cry ;) :D

::Windstar Out::

5. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    *comes screeching in like a bat out of hell* Oh boy, I cannot believe I forgot to answer this wonderful feedback. Someone smack me ? or grab sphere?s oar :p.

Elli: Before when you wrote this I hardly knew you - and kinky fish never came into the equation - but now that we?ve spent twelve hours glued to each other?s head, I?ve become accustomed to that wacky personality of yours. Yay, I reduced you to tears! *gasp* What would dear Darthy Vader say? *opens floodgates and encourages Elli to run*

JT: Lovely! Lovely! Thanks so much for reading. If you ever write a vignette and mine is half as good as yours, I?ll be reading. Time for the answers to those thought-provoking questions, eh? No, they didn?t go to Dathomir. Han never even got the chance to kidnap Leia, before she was chosen as the next Queen Mother. Oh, and Isolder?s mother died by an assassin. And Isolder, in all respects, is still the same ? though their marriage isn?t based on love. More like friendship. I?m surprised so many people read this piece, and are almost tempted to take the bull by the horns and write another AU H/L.

Emmi: Thanks! You know, I?ve worked out that either AQ or myself kill Luke once or twice every three months. Cool, huh? ;)

Bri: I love praise. Give me an arm of it, and I?ll take a leg.

*sits in abandoned room wondering if she?ll ever see the civilisation of the readers*

Am [face_love]

6. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    Up uppity up. :D

J_J

7. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Kessel Run Hostess and Champion star 4 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Aug 9, 2002
    Am, you already know what I think of this fic.

:_| Beautiful! Awesome! Astounding! Fantastic! Heart-wrenching! Tear-jerking!

The list goes on...

Wonderful, wonderful job!

~Vi~ :cool:

8. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I have to agree with everyone when I say, and as I have said in the past:

Wow.

:eek:

Absolutely wonderful. I don't know of any other words to describe it, other than utterly depressing.

The path of his life was a decisive current contained within a river, rippling at the will of the wind. The wind had betrayed him. He would never again leave his fate to a foreign body, even the wind whose touch of beauty spread far and wide.

Leia was that wind ? soft and deadly.

I absolutely love everything metaphorical, so naturally I loved that little bit of description. Everything you wrote had such a talented flow to it, and I sincerely hope it is accepted, Am.

Beautiful work.

TJG [face_love]

9. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Beautiful! Albeit, very depressing, but still, your writing is extraordinary. I was engrossed from beginning to end. I definitely hope you "take the bull by the horns," as you said, and write more Han/Leia fics! :D

10. vader_incarnate

vader_incarnate Force Ghost star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    *giggles insanely* Oh good stars, Empress, that may be the only post I'll e'er put on one of your fics without mentions of random fruit, undergarments, kinky fish, Yoda's stick, or sand 'n' snoo. :p

... I ruined the mood, so I'll just put these down here...

:_| :_| :_|

11. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    J_J ? Thanks for the up!

Vi ? Thanks! As I recall, this was your first experience with my work. I?m delighted that it wasn?t a piece to disappoint! Ooh, and I love those adjectives.

Anna - *blush* Thank you! I always appreciate feedback of any kind. I have to agree with you about that running river line. It?s one of my ultimate favourites, probably because of the imagery it stirs in my mind.

Puggy - *turns a deeper shade* Extraordinary? You?re too kind. I think you replied here before I met you at OtM, and thank you! This piece was my first H/L baby. As you know, I caught that bull and made him subservient.

Elli ? Astonishing. Truly astonishing.

Now I cannot believe I haven?t mentioned this here! Flowers was accepted into the archive not too long ago! Thank you to all who replied and supported me. I will be sure to give you a link to the story and the cover when it goes up.

As a last favour, I have started a new fanfiction piece, which circles around Han/Leia in the NJO. Of course other characters are present. I would be honoured if you followed this link: Overshadowing the Moon

Party! ;)

Am [face_love]

12. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Announcement:

?Flowers? is now at the archive!

- Actual Story
    - Cover-Art

Or you could just go to the archive?s main page: here.

Thanks for all the support! I?m honoured to have such readers.

Am [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.