main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC **** you don't have the patience for

Discussion in 'Community' started by vin, Aug 28, 2016.

1. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Sautéed Onions

**** outta here! Ain't nobody got time for that!

2. True Sith

True Sith Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2015
    Perogies.

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    What? They are soooo delicious. I always have time for sauteed onions. Good food is probably the only thing I have patience for. :p

Slow drivers. Have to go around and get thee behind!

4. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    My boss, but I'm probably not alone in that one.

My neighbour who always parks across my drive. I don't quite get why he still does it even after being woken up at 6am during the weekday when he's foolishly done it again.

Ghost likes this.
  5. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    PEOPLE WHO STAND ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ESCALATOR

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Extreme couponers.

Darth Nihilon likes this.
  7. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    people who drive slow in the left hand lane

8. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    Broken Oreos.

Sarge likes this.
  9. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
  10. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    People who take too long to order something, or at the register (particularly when there's a considerable line). Know what you want and move on.

11. Boba Nekhbet

Boba Nekhbet Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
  12. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    When a little kid is telling a story and they can't get it out and they say "um" a lot and repeat the same line 5 times and then follow it up with incomprehensible nonsense. Learn to speak english you've had 4 years.

13. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002

i really dont understand these ****ing people. look at the menu while you're waiting in line, *******s

Juliet316, CT-867-5309, Ghost and 3 others like this.
  14. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    -electronic devices
    -stupid people
    -racist people

15. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    People who pull out in front of you or run stop signs to get in front of you and then drive 10 miles under the speed limit.

16. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    People walking down the street or an aisle with their friends, taking up the whole thing. Some of us don't have friends and are trying to walk.

17. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002

realness

18. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Disagree on #1 since I'm a cyber implant away from being hooked up to something electronic for life. Otherwise, completely agree on the rest; I've zero patience for them or any other type of useless, human ***hole.

19. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    My boss, going on a power trip. No one is allowed anymore to share news about work-related events with each other without her being permission now, no one can set-up meetings with our partners without her being present now (we work in a school and go into classrooms but we're not allowed to talk to teachers now, without her? Really?), she doesn't want us to inform new members how things work (like how long it usually takes to get a username for the school computers, about a month, I got yelled out for answering someone's question about that even though it was directed to me) because all information must come from her and we can't question it (even though she's been wrong many times in the past, and I received a training in some of this stuff in my old job)... which like severely limits our actual job descriptions, and she's also cancelled our special projects too... and to me specifically, she says me asking questions and trying to share my knowledge with her as well as others (which I've always done respectfully and in private, never in front of the group) would get me fired "in the real world." And when we had a group meeting, she blamed me for something not getting done, something that needed to be done before I even started the job last November. Whenever there's a success, it's all because of her. Whenever something goes wrong, she blames one of us, thankfully not always me but it's been me a lot the last couple months. Wtf.

And one of my coworkers, who always complains whenever anyone has a new idea to make things better, but never offers her own solutions to the problem, and tries to boss me around too, and flatly said "well I don't respect you" to me in front of my team and the above-mentioned boss, she said it's because I'm a white man and I should just do what I'm told instead of asking for explanations or questioning, that it's "privileged" of me to think that my opinion should be heard and I should just agree with everything and do what I'm told and not try to make it better, like she does. Wow, didn't know it was "privileged" to think I could try and make a difference in my hometown by signing up to be a program developer for a new pilot education/nonprofit program in my hometown's high schools. Even though everyone knows the program is not in a good place right now (gee I wonder why) and my boss is vocally counting down the days until the 2-year grant runs out and she can abolish the program in June and get a better-paying job somewhere else.

No patience for this office politics bullcrap.
    And no patience for people complaining about you offering a solution to a problem, but saying they have no solution.

A little less than 3 months left in this job, if I can make it. :mad: [face_tired]

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  20. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    People who can't tolerate my inherent stupidity.

21. FamousAmos

FamousAmos VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 9, 2003
    When cars slow down more than is necessary while making a right-hand turn.

Darth Morella and Rogue_Ten like this.
  22. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
  23. Boba Nekhbet

Boba Nekhbet Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    Sometimes I do that when I'm being tailgated just to piss off the person behind me.

Juliet316 likes this.
  24. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Bobo's stupid questions.

heels1785 likes this.
  25. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    You're meant to stand on the left. The right is for those who aren't standing.

Let's see:

* Ghost writing paragraphs when "tl;dr" would suffice.
    * People attempting to defend the prequels