main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Arena "YOU PAID HOW MUCH?" NBA/MADDEN/FIFA Franchise Mode

Discussion in 'Community' started by DANNASUK, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    First impressions of Face of the Franchise: the story so far has been pretty cliche but it’s definitely an improvement over last year. I’m just hoping that the characters you interact with carryover into your pro career because that was a disappointment with last years edition. Once you went pro it dropped the story and was just a generic franchise career.

heels1785 likes this.
  2. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I throw seven TDs in the college football semifinals then win the championship on a game winning drive... and then my coach forces me to change positions or leave. [face_plain] I chose the NFL. Screw that guy! I do like that the game lets you pick which team drafts you. No more being stuck with the god awful Dolphins!

heels1785 and LloydChristmas like this.
  3. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    So you def went to Alabama

4. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Robert Patrick is definitely giving off Saban vibes. :p

LloydChristmas likes this.
  5. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    I find half the fun is being drafted by a crap team.

6. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    (i don't know if this counts, but..)

@cubman987 after weeks of grinding, i finally landed this beaut on my mlb the show 20 diamond dynasty team, and my first instinct was to tag you lol

[​IMG]

my 2nd baseman is sandberg, so i've got a nice cubs connection up the middle.

7. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    in the next episode of sharing my new diamond dynasty starters who play for my friends' teams, for @LloydChristmas and @DarthIntegral, I added these two today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

that card art for ramirez is insane.

my diamond dynasty team is much better than my baseball draft team, although they both do have mantle.

DarthIntegral likes this.
  8. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I imagine video game Ramirez is even better than real Ramirez, because of how good he is at Mario Kart

heels1785 likes this.
  9. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    the last episode (i think) of my diamond dynasty additions is for @tom

[​IMG]

magnifique

i've got griffey sr too, so i may try the father/son duo to see if it works as well on playstation as it does in the baseball draft.

10. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    No comments in here for three years. I wonder why. :p

Anyway Madden 24 cover athlete is going to be announced on Wednesday along with the first trailer for the game. The internets say it’s gonna be Josh Allen. I’m not sure if I should get the game this year or wait until next year when EA College Football returns. Oh who am I kidding of course I’ll get it, play for a couple weeks then forget it. As usual. :p

11. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
  12. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    And Josh Allen it is.

13. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    I feel bad for Bills fans. #MaddenCurse

Last edited: Jun 12, 2023