main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Young Indy Videos

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by wild_karrde, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    Yes you should see them, they're great.

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    A funny little thing happened to me today.
    I've been wanting to see the Young Indy episode with Harrison Ford for quite some time now, but I never thought I'd get to see it. Then today I went to the local mall, and out of pure coincidence I found Mysteries of Blues on VHS for only 6 bucks. I bought it and watched it as soon as I got home. I think the scenes with Harisson are great, with the Indiana Jones-theme playing and all, but I didn't really like the rest of it. The only thing that felt Indy-ish was the carchase near the end.
    Anyway, it says in the beginning that the Harrison-scenes takes place in 1950. That's around the time when Indy IV is supposed to take place right? Do you think we'll get to see a bearded Dr. Jones in the third sequel? I think it would actually be kinda cool. Maybe he could have a beard at the beginning, but then later shave it off? It would make him look more like his father too.

3. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    Picked up another 4 episodes on the weekend. Now there's only 3 left from the original 12 that were released on VHS that I don't have, but still no word on the other 10 being released :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.