main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Young Jedi Niagara's 2nd Fan Club Meeting

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, May 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    We would like to announce Y.J.N.?s 2nd official fan club meeting on Sunday May 27th. The meeting will take place in the heart of St. Catharines, in the spacious Montebello Park. This meeting will be a less business, more fun event, and will start around 2.p.m. There is a lot of room and all are welcome. If it does rain that day, there is a large shelter with picnic tables set up. Don and I might even give you an advanced preview of the mock Saber battle we are planning for inside the theater at the release of Episode II.

2. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    Sounds great. I'll definitely be there. :)

3. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    So - how did things go?
    I hear through the grape vine that you've picked up another couple of members - wonderful to hear! Anyone care to share with us a blow by blow?

4. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    We had 4 new members show for the rainy, Sunday meeting. One new member just moved here from Ottawa, he saw us on T.V. (local channel 10) at our last charity event and decided to be involved. The other three were at the original line-up for Episode I. In total we are 15 members strong now, with others joining weekly.
    We discussed our next charity event, slated for the weekend of July 13th-15th (more to come in that regard). Also, we have changed and set a new date to make a trip to Canada?s Wonderland, July 28th. Once the City Rep status is changed over to me I?ll past the official invite, to all who wish to join us. And finally, our T-Shirts will be ready by the end of the week. Price is $10, with proceeds to go to Women?s Place ? St. Catharines.
    If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.