main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Young Jedi obsessing me..with no one else!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by o-b-1, Jun 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o-b-1

o-b-1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2001
    Everybody's talking about the SWCCG, but no one's talking about Young Jedi...the one I've spent up to 100 bucks on cards! Now don't tell me you don't know what it is , because you can click here to check it out!

2. Yarua Of Kashyyyk

Yarua Of Kashyyyk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    Don't worry...though I play all three Star Wars CCGs (SW, YJ & JK), YJ is my main game. :)

So if you want a discussion: have you seen the spoilers Decipher has released so far for Relfections? Thoughts?

3. pinbstr300

pinbstr300 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    $100...please I have spent over $1000...Quest will back me up...you should see my room...boxes and random cards flung about as if they are worth nothing (oh wait, those must be my MODM cards and they really are worth nothing!)...but seriously...I am 1 card shy of having all 4 regular sets, and about 15 or 16 foils away from have every card up until now. so if you have some extra foils from JC or BON or even a Maul from DOTF, please email me because I WANT THEM!

4. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    I made the 1st set, Menace of Darth Maul, played in a Jedi Council pre-release event (where I got Obi-Wan, Anakin, Amidala, R2 and Qui-Gon's saber in 5 boosters) and never bought any again. Game did not lift off in my area.

5. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    I love YJ too and I would LOVE there to be more YJ discussion here! Maybe we can help get the game out of the Bacta Tank :)

I am desperately trying to revive the game in Connecticut without too much succcess yet, but I will not give up yet. I actually like YJ better than Jedi Knights..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.