main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Young Luke Skywalker Adventures?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by robeno, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robeno

robeno Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    So Lucas says that the live action television show will be like Young Indy. That leads me to believe that it will be the Young Luke Skywalker Adventure hour? Anybody else think that?

2. MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 17, 2004
    Um Lucas said right now they really dont have

ANY IDEA about the live action show

3. SalaciousBCrumb

SalaciousBCrumb Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2004
    He said it was not any of the main characters. When he said we're doing it like Young Indy, he just meant in that they were going to produce them the same way: write the whole season's worth of scripts at once, and produce them all before airing. stuff like that

4. kenobi7777

kenobi7777 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2003
    that would be a stupid show...and if luke had so many adventures as a kid why would he be dying to get off of tatooine and join the academy - oh yeah, cuz he's a farmhand, and his life is boring

it's going to bridge the gap between episodes 3 and 4 because there's a whole twenty years or so there that can be explored

i can see it starring jimmy smits, who already has a lot of tv experience, and possibly genevieve oreilly as leaders of this "new alliance of rebels" who episode to episode fight off stormtroopers and random villains in order to preserve the way of life palpatine is continually trying to steal from them...along with Bail and Mon you'd have four or five new characters, one being an alien of some sort, maybe one being a droid...as corny as it would be, love interests would have to develop, yadda yadda yadda, maybe one of them finds out their force sensitive but then dies at the hand of a sith lord...maybe i should start writing episodes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.