main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Young padawans, queens, and bounty hunters..

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedichic07, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    Ok, I know my daughter was a camera hog... it's just her araggence, she must learn to control that... :)
    All the kids looked great and I ran out of film early in the evening, before any of the other kids in costume were ready and would love it if at the next meeting I could get some of the double prints of them? Of course I will be happy to reimburse costs... if this is possible feel free to e-mail me a private message or send me one on my aol account... thank you!!

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    My arm is still sore from dueling against her. ;)

3. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    forget the arm.... how's the lower area from dualing with the kids??? :)I could see men cringing everywhere...

4. LanceWindu

LanceWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2002
    Hama, you got low-blowed at the Line party?

5. Wampa_Stompa

Wampa_Stompa Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2002
    Your daughter was adorable and so well behaved! She even gave me a sticker. I was honored. Luckily, I didn't get hit in the crotch...

6. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    I've been in falsetto since Wednesday, so I just talk like Yoda and no one notices that my nether regions were bested by a little girl.

7. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Fortunately, the only "lower extremities" of mine that got hit were when the Younglings sliced off my legs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.