main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

PT Your favorite little moment or detail in the PT? (image heavy)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Chancellor Yoda, Apr 30, 2015.

1. yodaman_reborn

yodaman_reborn Jedi Master star 1

Feb 7, 2009
    I always thought that he’s already had visions of Padmé dying in childbirth and is now shocked when she says she’s pregnant. Suddenly those visions are becoming more real and the clock is now ticking.

2. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2019
    @yodaman_reborn Hmm. Interesting interpretation. [face_thinking] I always thought we saw his first vision of Padme dying in childbirth, but it's possible he might've had some before. Next time I watch ROTS, I'll keep your interpretation in mind to see if that changes the way I see things.

3. yodaman_reborn

yodaman_reborn Jedi Master star 1

Feb 7, 2009
    Well in AOTC he was having them well before the movie so I just assumed it was the same in ROTS. He seemed pretty calm and confident before the pregnancy news and then goes into full anxiety breakdown afterwards.

4. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Exactly, because he didn’t have anything to worry about. Pretending he wasn’t married to Padme is one thing. :p Pretending her kid isn’t his? Kinda difficult.

5. Starwarsisover

Starwarsisover Jedi Padawan

Dec 18, 2017
    One of my favourite prequel moments is obi wans superman leap in duel of the fates it’s still mind blowing.

I wish Lucas had used this device more in the obi wan anakin fight.

IHeartKenobi89 likes this.
  6. obi1jedinite

obi1jedinite Jedi Master star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    My favorite moment in the PT is Obi-Wan's line from ROTS "Anakin is the father, isn't he? I'm so sorry."

Subtext Mining likes this.
  7. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2009
    Yeah, the both the old with clone wars stuff and the clone wars.current Canon establish that Yoda, Obiwan, and Anoka at least had some idea that Anakin and Padme were at least in some type of Sexual relationship(Legends comic before set shortly before Obi-wan interrupting a weekend get away for the couple on Naboo where they are in their bathrobes.
    [​IMG]

8. darkspine10

darkspine10 Force Ghost star 7

Dec 7, 2014
    This shot, when Grievous briefly turns his head and we his heart beating from above:
    [​IMG]

A fascinating glimpse at the last remaining organs beneath the machine.

9. Beautiful_Disaster

Beautiful_Disaster Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2005
    One of my favorite moments is when Anakin and Padme are in the Lars garage in AOTC knowing that Luke is going to be in the same garage in 22 years time.
    My most favorite moment is the "Ani, I'm pregnant." moment. Partially because up until ROTS it was stated that Anakin never knew Padme was pregnant. And I love the fact that he did know.

devilinthedetails likes this.
  10. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    ^ To be fair, his reaction told me he didn’t know until she told him.