main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Your favorite part of the teaser?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by m0rpheus, Nov 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    What was your favorite part?

2. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    • Stone complaining about not wanting to hear spoilers :D

• The AOTC Yoda looks really good

• The Padme/Ani shots/kiss/hug

• Obi riding the lightning

• The dark mood of the trailer. Maybe it's catering too much to the arrogant, supercilious would-be fans, but it felt good nonetheless....

3. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Nothing like that shot of Slave-1 in any other movie. Holy Crap!!

Obi-Wan and Anakin running towards the screen with their lightsabers. Excellent!!

There were more troopers in that one shot than the whole battledroid army in TPM. Kickass!!

Woo Hoo!!

STAR WARS__Nothing but STAR WARS__If they should bar wars__Please let those STAR WARS__staayyyyy!!

:cool:

4. Skippy_The_Klingon

Skippy_The_Klingon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    DAMMIT!!

I arrived too late at the 7:00 Monsters Inc showing and all I saw was that short. I didn't see anyone familiar out there either so I just came on home...

I did like the movie, but it felt like a wasted evening not being able to hook up with you guys...

5. trooper158

trooper158 Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2000
    sense iam not a close memeber of your group,may i comment......it was UNBELIVEBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS ALL GOOD!!

the picture quality was fantastic..

and sense iam a memeber of the 501st legion,i was REALLY interested in the BIG trooper shot....

yall have fun,see u next expo..

tk-8201 from joshua ,tx

6. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    The Whole thing was good!!
    :D

7. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
  8. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    -The flash of lightsabre battle

-The shot of Jengo in the rain

-Obi-Wan doing the light restraint thing, which I didn't know aboot

-The fact that this signifies that we are only six months away

'Nuff said.

9. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    the crowds bewilderment as we got up and walked out after the trailer.

10. aloysius

aloysius Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2001
    First off, hi all! Signed up forever ago, lost my intro email (so, naturally, no clue what my password was) and then just... well, forgot I had ever signed up. But I just fixed it after talking to our City Rep today, so we can all thank him [sidenote: heh, heh... great handle there, Nabooty. Really.].

So.... on to the important part!

The part with Obi in the pillar thing with the electricty ("riding the lightening" seems a fitting description, I must agree) left me most curious and the fuzzy stuff with Ami & Ani made me start to think that Hayden guy might not be so bad. And Ewan was hot. ::shrug:: Can't ever forget that.

Peace & Love,
    Beth [otherwise known as Aloysius]

11. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    When Harry jumps on the Troll(obviously CGI), and jams his wand up his nose(the Troll's not Harry's...although that might have worked too)

?????...ahem...I guess you were refering to Ep. 2 teaser, um, it was ok I guess. Yoda's got a new look(again with the CGI). I guess the teaser was not enough to get my panties bunged up like a certain DFW Fanforce gadfly whos initials are ?enetic ?isfire, who was on the verge of girlie tears Friday night. Quiet frankly I lost all interest when they didn't choose my favorite title Star Wars Episode Two- The Girls Get Nekkid

Now if you want to see the TRAILER you'll have to catch young Mr. Potter on the silver screen. Then you might catch me with girlie tears.

12. old-master

old-master Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2001
    It is highly unlikly that I will ever see the trailer in the movies. So, how does this one compair with the trailer to TPM? And how long is he trailer? New music?
    old-master has begged.........

13. RayParkFan

RayParkFan Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2001
    Hm.....I liked the outter space shots and the little clash of red sabre at the end. But after the 30th time I watched the trailer....it just doesn't do it for me like the rest of the times. My count so far is 36 times watching the trailer. And I got paid to do so too...awesome!

14. old-master

old-master Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2001

Well, bless the net for posting the images of the trailer!!!
    AICN has posted several images of the trailer.....Yoda,Obi,the clone-transport vessel, a dark shot I cannot make out, and Jango Fett, Baby!
    I was shocked by the steer size of the assault ship!!! When TFN posted those images, I thought that itI was about the size of imperial shuttle, not a small crusier! That bar none had to be the best image!!!!
    You know, as much as I have spoiled myself on this movie,I really believed that I would be more pumped up about the teaser trailer. But, I really could care about it. I want to see the movie in 2002 (of course!), but the TPM trailer was so-cool, and the movie itself let me down to the point that I only saw it once....I am being more cautions about AOTC.
    Come on, Lucas, make me have faith again!
    old-master has spoken...........

15. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
  16. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    anyone else getting an error at starwars.com

17. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Try this for the version that is supposed to be QuickTimePro-only. This is the full-screen version of the trailer and it is savable to your computer. After downloading in your browser, go to your browser's cache or internet temporary files... look for a .mov file that is about 12MB... and move it out to your desktop to be saved.

http://starwars.apple.com/ep2/breathing/media/pro/ep2_breathing_m640.mov

18. Antiquity00

Antiquity00 Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2001
    I thought the best part was the breathing. It set a much better mood then any of the episode 1 trailers.

19. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    well i finally got to see it sunday, but i didn't have to pay for it so yeh (friend had some tickets to see monstor's inc for free from kroger), i swear it took forever for those other trailers to go by, me and my two best friends were sitting there going "c'mon c'mon" but when it finally came we were all left in a stupor of awes. I thought it was really spiffy, although at the time i thought it could have used some music instead of the breathing but now that i look back i don't think i would have been in that much of an awe state without the breathing...it was just really cool, but i think my fave part would probably be the one with obi-wan and is he in like some kind of energy bingdings or something?....i dont' know, but i thought that was spiffy.... interesting thing though, was the part when you see jango fett, i was sitting there in the theater and this kid from behind me said "boba fett!", and sure i know it's jango fett, but the fun fact that there's a young star wars fan that probably doesn't touch the computer enough yet to go and look at all teh stuff on ep. II would recognize that and put 2 and 2 together, it was just kinda cute, but i think kids are cute so heh..oh now that think about it, i don't remember who it was but under this thread someone was talking about the 3rd harry potter trailer, so yah that was a funny scene where he sticks his wand up the trolls nose, that was just funny....okay *looks at post* i think i've rambled long enough to my satisfaction.

20. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    watching it frame by frame :D

21. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    The frothing-mad frenzy it's put me in regarding this movie...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

[face_blush]

22. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    I saw it last night frame by frame, and it was awsome!

In the theater was great too, but being able to see the expresion on Anikins face with the lightsaber fight was awsome!

That and Obi captured was great too.

Jeff, I have to agree the Slave 1 shot was awsome! I can't wait to see the next trailor!!!

And I really can't wait to see the film!!!

23. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    So did everyone like my cameo in the Breathing Trailer....I was the guy who was flying in the air and shooting the blaster. That was me :D

I love the Clones boarding the Republic Gunships

24. DarthRain

DarthRain Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2000
    Sometimes...you people scare me....

25. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    What? ONLY sometimes?

[face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.