main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Force.net names

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Warlord_Ken, Mar 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Jedi26

Lady_Jedi26 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    i got my name cause of my husband he used the nickname darkjedi in the chatrooms hence the jedi part and i used to go by the nick ladykanga hence the lady part and 26 well thats how old i was when i registered :p honestly i use kanga for most of my user names except for on here and icq :) though i used to be called jedichick at one point by a friend i made online but he knew it annoyed me being called that

2. TIEdie7

TIEdie7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    Many people think I'm trying to spell 'tie-dye' but It went horribly wrong. Well YOU'RE WRONG! NAYH! TIEdie7 is actually an inside joke... I won't say more or it will ruin the surprise! Maybe, someday, when people know me JC-wide, I'll tell, but until then, Goodnight and Godspeed!

:TIEdie:

3. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    Lumberjack, lumberjedi. I love Monty Python.

All you need is love!

4. Kizakh

Kizakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Kizakh was the name of my Ewok character in RPG last year (hence the Ewok icon to the left). He was a lot of fun, but he got killed in battle with a Dark Jedi. Such is life...

5. Kizakh

Kizakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Kizakh was the name of my Ewok character in RPG last year (hence the Ewok icon to the left). He was a lot of fun, but he got killed in battle with a Dark Jedi. Such is life...

6. Jedi_jem

Jedi_jem Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Well mine is kinda obvious...Jedi for, well Jedi! and Jem because my name is Jemma. The 'J' in Jem was supposed to be a capital but I guess I stuffed it up [face_laugh]

7. Droid_Runner

Droid_Runner Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2002
    I like Harrison Ford in both Star Wars and Blade Runner....
    (and in ANH he is hired to run Obi-Wan, Luke, and 2 droids to Alderaan, and, 'No questions asked!")

8. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    Qui-Gonn is my favorite Jedi, and since my real name is Jim - and I want to visit the island of Kaui someday - it just seemed like a good name.

9. TK421_DoUCopy

TK421_DoUCopy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 12, 2002
    TK421: The very kind and helpful Stormtrooper who was just trying to lend a hand...

GO BUCKEYES

10. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    Mine comes from the fact that I'm a Star Wars addict of sorts. Hence the Jedi and Junkie portion.

As for the 247, think 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

So there you have it. JediJunkie247

11. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Livi-Wan: I wanted a Jedi name, so I just took my nickname and tacked it on the front of 'Wan'. Hey, it sounds okay. With this, I also got rid of something which was bugging me, which was the way people spell my nickname as 'Livy'. I've used it for ages so it seemed natural to use this on TFN.

12. neeldawg66

neeldawg66 Jedi Master star 8

Mar 21, 2002
    Well my last name is Neely and my football number in high school was 66, which is also my favorite number. Hence neeldawg66.

13. Tupolov

Tupolov Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Well, My name is a symbol of the Gameshark Revolution. GLA (Gameshark Liberation Army)is communist and I decided that I needed a Russian name to contend with the growing threat of the Imperialist Gamesharkers, so Tupolov was born.

14. Darth_Sauron

Darth_Sauron Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    I got mine because Sith are cool and I love LotR. Need I say more? ;)

15. Alybrylla

Alybrylla Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I translated my middle name into Hobbish, and this is the result. :p

16. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Well, my surname is Guthrie, but (being from Scotland, lots of people with bad speaking habbits) lots of people say "Awrite Guffray" then, people added a Puff onto Guff so I got Guff Puff. But for my Username I shortened it back to Guff.

The Jedi Master bit just shows my loyalty to SW.

17. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    My fave character is Obi-wan and my real name is Preston so that is where I got my name.

18. Macewindu77815

Macewindu77815 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    I like mace and 77 is ray bourques number 8 the yaz's number and my fav 15 is air canada's number and 5 is nomar's number!!

IS THAT CLEAR!!!

19. JediRuler

JediRuler Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 15, 2002
    JediRuler cause it is my dream to rule over the all poweful Jedi, making me all powerful!

[face_devil]

20. bjork_109

bjork_109 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    I chose Bjork because she's my favorite artist...and the name just sounds cool! :) Usually it's taken on every other site I regester with so I just add the 109 at the end of it... ;)

-Bjork

21. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    I got my name from Corran Horn, my favorite character from the Expanded Universe. Then, the numbers are my birthday (10-5-84)

22. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Yoda's original name was minch. then it was minch yoda then they made it yoda. however when i decided on this name for plaing jedi knight online i forgot it was minch yoda not yoda minch. when i reistered here i needed a name i would remeber. i was gonna use my masteryoda as since it is my email. but it was taken so yodaminch was easier to remember.

23. Old_Brown_Shoe

Old_Brown_Shoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    "Old Brown Shoe" is an obscure Beatles song written by the late George Harrison (B-side to "The Ballad of John and Yoko"). Being a big Harrison fan, and wanting something besides "Darth_Whatever", I borrowed the title.

[edit]Turns out there actually is a Darth_Whatever, but looks to be a sock.

24. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    I like Ewoks. A lot.

Actually, it's also a tribute to the "Yub yub, Commander." joke from the Wraith Squadron books.

25. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    I'm just so witty that I came up with this great name with absolutely no inspiration. Honest. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.