main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your own Force sensitive warriors

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Ceifer, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Does anyone have their very own order of force-sensitive people like the Jedi order. Not all orders of force-sensitives have to be warriors like the EU group called the "White Current". I'm interested in hearing about new orders of force-sensitives. Tell the name of your order and share as much info you want about it.

2. Loka Hask

Loka Hask Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 1999
    Along with two other writers we've created something that isn't necessarily an order, but it deals with force sensitive people in the lower levels of coruscant during the Imperial Occupation. They aren't an order per se, but they provide an alternative to the whole "Jedi vs. Sith" thing.... Here's the link to the planning thread, because we haven't started the story: The Strangest of Gifts: Planning Thread

3. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Hey this sounds like a great thread! I would love to read someone's story on the Ang-Tii monks.

4. Sinji

Sinji Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    This is Ceifer by the way :) ;). Here's the "history" on how MY force-sensitive order came to be... I didn't edit any of this for spelling or grammar... 8-}. Edit, nevermind, I'm gonna edit it anyways...

Majority of my fan fic involves my very own order of force-sensitives. This new order are called the Sinji. The Sinji first appear 5000 years after the NJO in a era of fan fic of mine called the, Sith Empire Era.

5000 years after the NJO, the long believed extinct Sith reappear but their order has long changed since the time of when they last appeared in the galaxy. The "rule of two" has become obsolete.

At the begining of my SEE(Sith Empire Era), three Sith Lords appear. In the future I'll tell in detail about MY Sith Order which isn't exactly the same as the present one.

The first 3 Siths to appear are, Lucifer, Lejez and Mantred. Lucifer is a 100% pure of the ancient species Sith. More info on him in the future.

Lejez is of a species that I've created called Demonar, pronounced, DEE-MON-ARE. Demonar are a very demonic looking race, hence the name.

Mantred is a human from a planet I created called Xeltrox. Mantred is also a mad scientist that specializes in driod and AI tech.

Shortly after these three Sith appear, more and more Sith come out. Anyhow, the Sith totally destroy all of the Jedi. The Jedi are declared extinct by Emperor Lucifer.

Yes, he becomes an Emperor and the leader of the Sith Empire. This Empire is nothing like the one that you all know of. This one is far more twisted and evil.

Also, Emperor Lucifer and the Sith Empire last way WAY longer then Emperor Palpatine and his Empire. Palpatine and the Empire are childs play compared to Lucifer and the Sith Empire.

OK, this is where the Sinji come in. This is where the new order is born. Emperor Lucifer has 13 children during the SEE. All of them become the most power force users the galaxy has ever seen and all of them become Sith. I'll tell about each of Lucifers 13 children in the future.

As you can see, the Sith Empire does last longer then the Empire since you do see Lucifer have mutliple kids and he does see each of them grow into full adulthood.

Lucifers two most power children are his first born child and son, Satane (SA-TAIN) and his 13th child and 7th son, Ceifer. Yup, this is basically where I got my name Ceifer from.

As you may notice, Lucifer has 7 sons and 6 daughters. Ceifer turns out to be the black sheep or should I say white sheep of the family cause he's the only one born with a hint of light side in him. This is cause Ceifers mother was one of the last surviving Jedi.

Note that Ceifers mom was never Lucifers lover. None of the mothers of his children were his lovers. Each women was raped by him just for the sole purpose of bearing him a child. I'll tell more about "Lucifers Offspring" in the future.

All of Lucifers children are half Sith and half of whatever species their mothers were. Though, each child of his take on the chraracteristics of their mothers species.

Satanes species is Iridonian(same species as Darth Maul). Ceifer is human.

At age 20 Ceifer finds the truth about his mother and runs away and hides from the Sith Empire. While in hiding, Ceifer creates new fighting styles and new ways to use and expand the Force. In the process he discovers that more power can be obtained if you can "surpass" the Force. This is where the Sinji are born. Ceifer, youngest child of Emperor Lucifer is the creator of the Sinji.

At age 30, Ceifer reappears to the Sith Empire. His first conquest as a Sinji was defeating and killing his father Lucifer.

Though this wasn't the end of the Sith Empire. There are tons and TONS of Sith at this time and remember there are still 12 other children of Emperor Lucifer.

Shortly after the death of Emperor Lucifer, his first son Satane takes the throne. Though Satane has a huge struggle of getting it cause there are a lot of Sith Lords that have been around longer then him that want the title of Sith Emperor. Th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.