main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Your Revenge of the Sith Awards

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by eddie-wan-kenobi, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Stole this idea from the spoiler board. If giving out awards for ROTS, who would yours go to. Add if needed. Here are mine:

Best Actor: Ewan McGregor

Best Actress:Natalie (by default)

Worst Actor: No one was really THAT bad

Worst Actress: Same here

Best Character: Obi-Wan. As much as we have heard how much Palpatine steals the show(and he WAS awesome) Obi-Wan is just amazing in this film.

Worst Character: I was a little disappointed in Grievous's bodyguards

Best Extra: Jet Lucas. Did a great job and that scene was just heartwrenching.

Worst Extra: Didnt care for the goofy voices on the Super Battle Droids

Best Scene: Obi-Wan vs. Anakin Hands down the most powerful, emotional, and dynamic lightsaber battle of all-time.

Worst Scene: the "I'm beutiful cause I'm so in love"(or whatever) scene. I pure cringed the second time I saw it.

Best Vehicle/Transport: Boga

Best Planet: Mustafar

Best Quote: "Wait a minute! How did this happen?! I thought we were smarter than this?!!" Obi-Wan

Best Costume: The nicely-stacked Twiillek at the opera house

Worst Costume: Didnt notice any

Character You Wanted to See Die: Only character I would love to have seen bite it was Palpatine, and we know that wasnt going to happen. He is evil personified and I hate him even more after this film. Watching Vader toss his evil ass in ROTJ will be even sweeter.

Character You Wish Hadn't Died: Any of the Jedi

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Best Actor: Ewan McGregor, though I loved Vader's "rage" lines on Mustafar.

Best Actress: Natalie Portman (as you said...)

Worst Actor: George Lucas... (ha ha! couldn't really tell by his just standing there, but he had mentioned that it took a few takes!)

Worst Actress: Lucas' daughter/Chi Eekway - again, just standing there a couple of times, but once it looked like she was grinning too much like "I'm in the movie!" Again, there wasn't much "choice" for this category.

Best Character: Sidious/Obi-Wan - tie

Worst Character: The Neimoidian with the non-Neimoidian-sounding voice (...in the main hangar bay.") aboard the Invisible Hand.

Best Extra: Boga... since the Nos Monster was cut..

Worst Extra: The noise from Yoda's claw on the Senate platform.

Best Scene: Obi-Wan vs. Anakin Hands down the most powerful, emotional, and dynamic lightsaber battle of all-time.

Worst Scene: (non-applicable)

Best Vehicle/Transport: Boga

Best Planet: Mustafar/Utapau - tie

Best Quote: Tie - "Spring the trap!" - Obi-Wan; "You will not take her from me!" - Anakin (actually too numerous to list...)

Best Costume: no favorite

Worst Costume: didn't see it in the film yet, but there is a weirdly-attired theatre patron - a woman with what looks like a small golden elephant trunk attached to her face

Character You Wanted to See Die: the Jedi

Character You Wish Hadn't Died: Boga, though her fate in the film is not 100% revealed; in the book though, she's graveyard dead.

3. Jawaslayer

Jawaslayer Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    I agree with them all and especially agree with Eddie on the twiilek costume.

4. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I had copied & pasted eddie-wan's text so I'd know the questions. I realize I didn't change it for "Best Scene"...

The duel is groovy, but I'm not sure if it's that or the "Jedi purge"/Order 66 that I like the most. Love the part with Bail being turned away from the temple. In the book, however, the clones are disguised as Jedi...

5. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    i agree with all them eddie but i do think the worst actress was also the best actress because when padme goes to see ani after obi-wan visited her and she started crying, se didnt do to well with the crying part.

6. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Agree with you I do, but much you still have to learn about best character. That my young learner and friend, would be Yoda! (grins) correct the mistake you will, or a Jedi, you will no longer be. LOL. Master Yoda, has spoken!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.