main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Your Story Ideas For Future Films/Spinoffs

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by markdeez, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    [​IMG]

w4tkn, IlhamKamaruddin and Bor Mullet like this.
  2. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Thanks Bill! It’s sort of an echo of TLJ, but totally different.

PCCViking and IlhamKamaruddin like this.
  3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I didn't know I needed this film, but I do.

Bor Mullet and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  4. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I’d also love to see the Alliance’s long path from Yavin IV to Hoth.

5. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    A documentation about midichlorians directed and voiced by Werner Herzog

DarthFixxxer and Bor Mullet like this.
  6. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    As long as there are albino alligators at the end, I’ll watch it.

Darth Smurf likes this.
  7. Darth Smurf

Dec 22, 2015
    And a guy that looks like Klaus Kinski that offends everyone after some time.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  8. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Since it seems like they may go the live-action mini-series route for a lot of stories (which I actually fully support), I'd love to see the following:

-Phasma: 8 episodes about Phasma being recruited by the first order, featuring some extra Hux and first order politics.
    -The Jedi who never was: 8 episodes about Luke training young Ben, potentially played by Finn Wolfhard. Really dive deep into Snoke turning him.
    -Scoundrels: a series about Han and Lando dealing with Crimson Dawn and the Hutt cartel, featuring Qi'Ra and Maul. This could even be a multi season show if they could get everyone to commit. Perfect potential for Boba, Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, etc to cameo, or even have supporting roles through their own arcs. Heck, bring in some comic characters! Speaking of...
    -Doctor Aphra. This is so perfectly suited to being an ongoing series its not even funny. I understand them maybe wanting to do some more bankable characters/concepts (Mando armor is a license to print money, and people already know cassian) but an Aphra show should be an obvious entry.
    -Vader: do this one ASAP while Ian and JEJ are still viable.
    -A young Qui-Gon and Dooku series, multiple seasons. have them trained by Yoda, with appearances from young Windu and other members of the academy. Dooku growing disillusioned and meeting sheev, Qui-Gon being roguish but a great Jedi... theres some awesome stuff to mine there.

9. w4tkn

w4tkn Jedi Master star 1

Jan 25, 2013
    Some good ideas there Gamma. I really want to see primitive shows before Hyperspace, Bounty Hunters, and no Jedi.

10. El_Machete12

El_Machete12 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    Hmm I'll take a crack at what the rumored shows might entail:

Young Leia: Focus on her as a 14/15 year old royal getting into politics, and secretly helping the Alliance through the help of her father. Obviously as Bail's daughter, Bail has every reason to trust her, but really make this series show why, as Bail says in Rogue One, he "trusts her with his life". Have series focus on her making supply runs, saving rebels and hiding them on her ships protected by diplomatic immunity, and overall show the state of the galaxy from the perspective of the "higher ups" in the Imperial Senate. This show isn't my first choice, but it does have potential.

Rose Tico: Not the first idea I would have in mind for a series, but there are possibilities. It would depend when it is set, but I think best scenerio would be between TLJ and IX (or post-IX depending what happens there). Rumor is Rose will have quite a high rank in the Resistance by IX, so maybe a series focusing on her rise. Could tie into the rumored Poe and Finn show.

Phasma: The comics have established she comes from a primitive, Mad Max-style planet. Could focus on that, maybe as flashbacks as it details her rise in First Order (as @Gamma626 said). Other fun totally serious idea could be how she survives the Supremacy fight with Finn...

Knights of Ren: Obviously depends on who the hell these guys are, but if speculation/rumors are true and they are dark force users that are comprised of former students of Luke, would probably take place in the seven years after Ben Solo falls and the events of TFA. Could also be a quest-style series showing what they were up to during TFA and TLJ.

Darth Bane: My theory for the desert planet in IX is Moraband... so maybe Bane is referenced in some way which could give some foundation for a series. Show would revolve around Bane in hiding post defeat of the Sith. The idea for a Bane show is interesting bc it is the only show rumored or planned that would be set during the times of the Old Republic. I think I would have the Sith defeat happen when Bane is a young man, just a Sith apprentice, and so the series revolves around him being The Last Sith, hiding in the outer rim to trick the Jedi into thinking the Sith are gone for years. He is constantly on the run, training a wayward jedi in the dark side, and the show delves into the reasoning of his hatred of the republic and jedi order. By the end of the series he is finally hunted down and is killed, but by his apprentice.

IlhamKamaruddin likes this.
  11. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    I had this idea a little earlier today, but I think it would be interesting to focus on two different lead characters, each on opposite sides of a conflict. Neither character will ever meet, they might not even know the other exists, but their actions will have consequences that impact both the faction the other finds themselves on as well as each other personally. Each functions as the protagonist of their story, and the unseen/unknown antagonist of the other, and the audience is given equal room to root for or against each of them, or ideally root for both of them in all circumstances except when their actions would endanger the other.

Just as a side note, I'm not imagining the factions being Republic/Separatists, Empire/Rebellion, or First Order/Resistance. New factions that can each be portrayed ambiguously enough that there isn't a clear-cut "good" or "bad" side, just two halves of one war.

ChrisLyne, Bor Mullet and DarthRosie like this.
  12. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I think a young Leia film would be very appropriate these days. Show the value of public service in the face of that value being eroded all over the world. And do it via an iconic and entertaining character. Not sure who the actor should be, though.

IlhamKamaruddin likes this.
  13. MarvelRulesStarWarsDrools

MarvelRulesStarWarsDrools I Am Chiznuk star 1

Mar 1, 2019
    my idea for future spinoffs don't do anymore spinoffs because they suck.

ezekiel22x likes this.
  14. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

;)

plaidphoenix and IlhamKamaruddin like this.
  15. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Okay. I was hoping you'd catch on after several people called you out but you've lived up to your obvious troll name. If these types of posts are going to be your sole contribution to our forums you won't last long.

16. MarvelRulesStarWarsDrools

MarvelRulesStarWarsDrools I Am Chiznuk star 1

Mar 1, 2019
    good lord aren't you a little fascist.

17. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Goodbye.

18. Darth Smurf

Dec 22, 2015
    Although a Hux spin off named:
    Little fascist - A Star Wars Story
    could work.

19. Rodney-2187

Rodney-2187 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 6, 2015
    I'd watch the heck out of Law & Order: Coruscant.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  20. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    James Earl Jones actually guest starred as a defense attorney in one episode of the original Law & Order.

21. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    I think my idea for future movies of star wars ideas should also have rebel allance soliders and leaders defecting and joining the empire during the classic era or the time of the First Order since we always see the supposedly bad guy officers and stormtroopers join in the rebellion and fight for freedom.

That would be perfect for the cassion andor show.

I hope when the mandalorion show happens with multiple seasons, it should also include Boba Fett.which may or may not happen.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  22. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Weirdly, I just saw that last night.

Rodney-2187 and PCCViking like this.
  23. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    If it's set with Hux as a little kid, knee high to the Imperial Officers around him.

Watching his dad assemble an Army of Stormtroopers, then lining up his own toy soldiers and making his own little speeches. Using his cat as a AT-AT to step on them.

(I realise it's sort of Young Sheldon, but with Space Nazis)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  24. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    They need to cast Brendan Gleeson as Brendol Hux. :)

plaidphoenix and Darth Smurf like this.
  25. Only one thing would make me love this franchise again: Old Republic
    I hope Disney takes a risk and make movies in that era

Darth Smurf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.