main
side
curve

Your Top 3 funniest C III memories?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Billy_Dee_Binks, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    That actually happened twice; when a guy like that decides to up and haul you off, there's not a whole lot you can do about it! Just have to go along for the ride.
    ....I must say, that's not the most flattering pose I've ever seen (although he looks fabulous)...[face_plain]
    Funny, though. :p

2. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I think my funniest memory was walking down the street with KOB at 3 in the morning asking everyone (including Zach Jensen) if they knew where the "Crown Royal" hotel was...

And yes, the hotwings song was amazing!

3. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    If anybody asks where I stayed at C3, I STILL say the Crown Royal.... LOL

4. BADKARMAJMC333

BADKARMAJMC333 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2004
    I totally forgot to put that Vader figure trade moment down. And beleve me there were alot of takers on that trade.

And your right -E- I do look good in a goofy way. ;)

5. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    For me meeting Banakin Skywalker was a hoot! What a funny creative guy.

Then there was trying to build the Lego Star Destroyer with members of the SSA and the Geriatric Ward.

But the best was going to the last show of SW in 30 Minutes and the cast cracking themselves up. [face_laugh]

6. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Force Ghost star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Giving Jerome Blake (Mas Amedda) this:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/Palpatease.jpg]

He [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] and said that Ian would have loved it - and that he was going to wear it the rest of the convention... So DarthShona is now infamous at Lucasfilm!

Steak and Shake, 1 AM.. Me Rhondaroo and JediTrace and I... 3 or four sails to the wind talking 'girly' talk about Anakin Skywalker - Adult girly talk... and seeing this elderly gent sittting behind Rhoo giggling
    like mad...

Waking up the next morning to see said same gentalmen's face plastered on the front page of USA Today... Some guy Named Dave Prowse overhearing about how Rhoo could Hurt that boy...

[face_laugh][face_blush][face_laugh]

7. Underpaid_Soldier

Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2003
    - Went up to three people who were dressed up as Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, and a Royal Guard. They were posing for pictures, and I walked up to them, got on one knee, and said to them "Guys, I'm your biggest fan!", then Sidious starts using Force Grip on me, and Vader joins in (I was hoping for this reaction, and I got it!), and then I fell over dead. My brother got it all on video.

- Paparazzing a stormtrooper who was directing people down a line, turns around, starts interrogating me, and shoots me. Have that recorded as well.

- Watching a bunch of Tusken Raiders trying to pose for pictures, and having a staff volunteer try to break up the crowd. Everyone BOOED the guy, and he backed off and gave us 15 seconds to take pictures and video. After that, the Sand People made their way to another spot, walking single file to their next destination, all the while making their groans and roars. Got it all on video.

8. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Underpaid Soldier, would you be able to either post that video you have or send it to my email? I would love to see if the Vader was me, because I distincly recall doing somehting like that for someone. That would be great! Thanks.

Elijah

9. lourod72

lourod72 Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2006
    I'm not sure how funny this is but it's the coolest thing that happened to me at CIII. My wife and I were in the Billy Dee line with our 8 month old son. We were all dressed up as Jedi a lot of people were saying how cute our son looked. Anyway, when we go to Billy Dee he said his "Hello, what have here" line to our son. That was awesome!!! We thanked Billy Dee for coming and snapped a quick picture of him. He looked kinda tore up, but he is still the man.

10. JSTAR71

JSTAR71 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    Thursday morning and the limo pulling up with the fake lucas and his body guards.Everyones eyes were about to pop out.Friday night when it was storming I was on the second floor and looking out the window I saw one guy dressed in jedi garb walking down the street with his fx saber lit up and holding it up during the lightning storm.Watching a newsreporter interview r2d2 at the droid races.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.