main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your top 5 Collecting Wishes

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 5, 2014.

1. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Unfortunately, I lack my own transportation. The only place I had seen any Black Series figures, ever, was at a Target in Carlisle. I live in Gettysburg. I may be able to find the figures in Chambersburg, or Hanover, or Carlisle, but getting there is a problem.

2. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    The fact that distribution/retail support is so wonky right now that collectors can't even reasonably expect to find stuff in their area is frustrating :mad: . There's always on-line ordering (which I did w/ 3 of the 5 Black Series 6" figures I bought), but that kinda takes the fun out of it IMO.

3. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Yeah, I like to sort through figures, and if there are multiples, I like to select the one I like best. Also, a few of my toys were spontaneous buys.

4. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Mmm-hmm, me too. And given how inconsistent paint apps can be, I was holding my breath when I bought those 6" figures. With figures I plan to keep on card, that's another aspect I like to be able see in person. Plus, I just think it's more fun.

I was just reading Adam Pawlus' latest Q&A over @ galactichunter and even he has only seen a few of the Wave 2 figures at retail, and he makes almost daily toy runs.

5. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Excellent suggestion. I would definitely be onboard for these as well. IIRC, There were some Action Fleet and/or small plastic/die-cast metal EU ships that came out in the '90's & 2000's. Since it's unlikely these EU ships would come out full-size for the 3 3/4 figures, releasing these in the Action Fleet format would probably be the only way we collectors could get them.