main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Your xmas is doomed...doomed......DOOMED!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by THEREALSHMII, Dec 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    [image=http://webhome.idirect.com/~shmi/foofoo.jpg]

May your xmas NOT be filled with the screams of the damned as their souls writhe in eternal torment and the possessed feast on the the blood of the innocent. Merry Christmas.
    The Pink Goth Bunny

2. Mori_Fett

Mori_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    I've heard the story and while I may usually say pink bunnies don't scare me... I'm a little frightened.

3. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Sounds liek my Christmas. Looks like I'm not alone. Now excuse me, I got MORE work tomorrow, followed by MORE work, followed by even MORE work. Gotta love having a job.
    Oh, and then there's family.

4. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    doomed....

5. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    [image=http://webhome.idirect.com/~shmi/foofoofull.jpg]

Woe is me. I really tried to spread holiday cheer. *sigh*

6. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    just as king bob... Doomed???

I mean I work a twelve hour shift on christmas eve, and I'm still alive, I'll be working a 21 hours shift on new years eve/day.. will it kill me.. baah I did 52 hours straight at T-trek didn't I .. >:)

so why is it a crappy crhistmas for me, because I have met this incredebly beatiful lady called Julie, and she just happens to not dislike star wars, but I aint Jedi enough to tell her how much I'd just like to hold her in my arms while watching A new hope or meet Joe black or any movie at all for that matter.. maybe even Die Hard...... :/

and on top of that, there is another girl (cause Julie does live a bit far off my limits) called Frederique who just so happens to be one of my customers, who just so happens to love LOTR and Star Wars, but I Haven't seen her in a while and she doesn't reply to my e-mail.

God I'm lonely.. hopefully for me, I got Bob.. the real one, Bob the Jawa..

oh and did I forgot to mention that my Darth Maul chair was defleated.. :(

okay could someone please tell me how come I'm still alive??? pink bunny dude.. any Ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.